The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

hey ladies i have spent a bomb on shopping since starting W W but i love the food.have made a fab steak stir fry tonight and i have discovered strawberry jelly which is 0 points so i munch/slurp on that loads.

i am however craving choccy soooooooooooooooo bad.Help!

milky way is only 2 pts :thumbup:
or try the WW Rich Toffee Bars you get in meetings - 1.5pts

Lost 1.5lb this week.
Total lost 8.5lb

kinda stuck around that mark at the moment, i just find it so hard to lose weight... i will NOT give up, but i seem determined to hang onto it all :haha:

well done tigger! i just wanna wolf down a mahoosive bar of fruit n nut :rofl:

oh Ladies I have a suggestion.how about posting pics of yourself now and one when you hit your goal weight? or maybe a par of jeans you want to fit in to next to a pair you wear now.just as an incentive x

Well done tiggertea on your loss.

Today I've had

2 x weeatbix (2)
Milk (1)
Sugar (1)

Jacket potato and beans (5)

WW Chicken curry (4.5)

Dont seem to have an appetite today :shrug:

well done tigger! i just wanna wolf down a mahoosive bar of fruit n nut :rofl:

oh Ladies I have a suggestion.how about posting pics of yourself now and one when you hit your goal weight? or maybe a par of jeans you want to fit in to next to a pair you wear now.just as an incentive x

I'll find one and post it now :thumbup:

Evening Ladies - I'm struggling at the moment, everytime I go to my mums we go out for lunch and my OH just made chicken tikka massala for dinner - It was a light choices one and I think I am still within my points for the day but really need something sweet to finish off with.

Im not going to get disheartened tho I am just going to weigh everything and be good for the rest of the week - I fance tryin some WW recipes so maybe I will look into meal planning tomorrow!

Here is all 20 stone of me :blush:

Lol I hate photo's !!

Attachments

• DSC_0407.JPG
    DSC_0407.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 16
I find that the days I plan my meals out tend to go more smoothly :lol:

I'm game as well, do you want a pre-picture and than a recent one?

Definately going to set out meals for the next couple of weeks ... I went out for lunch and had half a cheese and ham cibatta does anyone know points for this?

I will post a picture ... if I can find one! I tend to avoid cameras!

:blush: the last picture is actually what motivated me to start WW :shock: I can't believe that was last January!

The first was taken in August and the second was taken just a couple of weeks ago

Attachments

• tn_DSC01434-2.JPG
    tn_DSC01434-2.JPG
    13.9 KB · Views: 60
  • tn_DSC04498.JPG
    tn_DSC04498.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 19
  • tn_DSC05658.JPG
    tn_DSC05658.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 26
OMG sorry to butt in but Vickie you look amazing, well done you!!! you should be very proud :happydance: xx

Vickie you look fab !!! How much did you weigh when you started hun? x

:blush: the last picture is actually what motivated me to start WW :shock: I can't believe that was last January!

The first was taken in August and the second was taken just a couple of weeks ago

you look great. A real inspiration to others on here.

Well done on your loss tigger!

Vickie, you look amazing! I will post one when I get home from work, possibly tomorrow.

you really are an inspiration ... I started at 241 so really hoping to lose like you have!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->