The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Me @ End of May. That outfit was new for the day out and the biggest size I've ever had to buy, including when I was pregnant.
Some of my friends say i don't look so bad, but when I think back to about 7 years ago (when i met hubby!)... I was size 8-10. Not that I want to be an 8 again, but a 10-12 would be nice!

Attachments

• me1.jpg
    me1.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 14
:hugs: You'll get there! You are very pretty :)

1.5 off for me this week, no idea how that one happened :rofl:

Here is all 20 stone of me :blush:

Lol I hate photo's !!

hey you look lovely no way would i say 20 stone :hugs:

:blush: the last picture is actually what motivated me to start WW :shock: I can't believe that was last January!

The first was taken in August and the second was taken just a couple of weeks ago

blimey look at you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow honey amazing!

Me @ End of May. That outfit was new for the day out and the biggest size I've ever had to buy, including when I was pregnant.
Some of my friends say i don't look so bad, but when I think back to about 7 years ago... I was size 8-10. Not that I want to be an 8 again, but a 10-12 would be nice!

another pretty lady and you do look fine but if you feel that you need to loose weight then you do what makes you happy xxxxx

Hey everyone. Loving the pics. Vickie you look amazing!

I went for my Chinese meal last night and had sesame prawn toast for starter and chilli crispy chicken for main. 2 prawn crackers and a large glass of wine!!!!! I only had porridge for breakfast and 0 point soup for lunch tho and I'm on 25 points a day.
I'm already starting my "fix up!" been for a nice long walk today and had a nice ham salad for my lunch with toasted wholemeal pitta bread and humous. Yum yum!

This was when I was a very slim size 12.I would love to get to this again

https://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww334/maliki79/boat.jpg

this was me at my biggest just after a big operation

https://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww334/maliki79/adynme.jpg

This is me now

https://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww334/maliki79/105.jpg

you all look so great!

Hmmm... I dont rli have any pics of me now that show my size as im now...

I have one pic that i like, which is me 2 stone ago, :(
Before a night out ...

https://i54.tinypic.com/30iweb6.jpg

i want to be that or smaller !

Thanks, But i dont always look like that! ... haha .. :winkwink:

Also excuse the room, Im messy!!!

also purpledaisy2 Theres no way i would say u was 20stone..!!

1.1lbs off for me this week.
Hoped it would be more, but I guess any loss is better than a gain.
2.6lbs total loss after 2 weeks. I need to lose 14lbs, before xmas to get back into my size 8 clothes.
Hope all doing well.

Can anyone pls tell me how many points home made carrots and lentil soup would be.
Ingredients are
Carrots
orange Lentil
Onion
Garlic
Chicken Stock cube
thanks

so ive had a crap weekend as we went down to stay with family and i went out with friends so found it really hard to have anything healthy but today im feeling loads better, measured myself last night which has given me the drive to get back on track, so ive measured my pint of milk out and put that seperate in the fridge and filled up loads of bottles of water and put them in the fridge and just had my special k so feeling good so far today!!

Can anyone pls tell me how many points home made carrots and lentil soup would be.
Ingredients are
Carrots
orange Lentil
Onion
Garlic
Chicken Stock cube
thanks

carrots are free as is garlic,onion, stock cube so just the lentil which are red 100g = 4 points or green lentils 35g 1/2 point

so ive had a crap weekend as we went down to stay with family and i went out with friends so found it really hard to have anything healthy but today im feeling loads better, measured myself last night which has given me the drive to get back on track, so ive measured my pint of milk out and put that seperate in the fridge and filled up loads of bottles of water and put them in the fridge and just had my special k so feeling good so far today!!

sounds a good idea! i just use milk as and when never drink a pint.are you supposed to?

Hi everyone.
I did so good with my food last night. Even had enough points left to have a 175 ml glass of red but then at about 1am I got a sugar craving and ate 12 ferrero rocher's. I'm so so mad at myself. I don't think I can pull this one back now.
I just feel like giving up again but I know if I do that I'll never get this weight off.
Any tips ?? Anyone else ever felt like this ??

yup I struggle at times.i eat jelly as its free food or 4 mint matchmakers are 2 points for a choccy fix.Try to eat filling food ie pasta,bulk your meals out with veg.also i buy some sweets from meetings to give me a sugar fix

try making soups have some of the zero points one before a meal that really helps fill you up.as you had a splurge try to eat lower point food to reign it back in x

hugs you will and can do this x

sounds a good idea! i just use milk as and when never drink a pint.are you supposed to?

i dont think you need to im just gunna have lots of cups of tea because i know that fills me up lol x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->