The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Thanks Eoz. That's great advise.

I'm just off to make some 0 point Butternut squash and red pepper soup. It's really nice and I can't believe it's 0 points!!

I'm not giving up. I'm just gonna work really hard with my food and exercise loads x

get a fitness dvd and walk where ever possible.Never use lifts.Park the car miles from the shops,Run up the stairs a few times in a minute.During tv ad breaks jog on the spot.Drink water as well as sometimes the body confuses hunger for thirst oh and the old classic if you crave choccy brush your teeth!

Vickie, just wanted to pop in and say you have done a fab job and look great!

hehehe they were half price in tesco and i thought "those would do for when i'm desperate for a choccie fix".... i was over the moon when they were only 1.5pts!

UGH!!!!!! this weekend has been so up and down i dont know what to do with myself
so sat was very good went for a long walk but then came home and ate a big bag of sweets AND some cake arghhhhhhhhhhhhh
then today going really well until just now more cake and some coke :(:(
nights are so bad
Its when LO settles and i get some 'me' time
any tips on how not to binge at night???????

LOVE the pics girls all look fabby dabby xx

sorry I've been MIA :blush: It's been a super busy weekend here and I've not had much time at all at the computer (or at home for that matter :lol:) I think I updated the list but let me know if I missed anyone/messed up anywhere!

Well done on the losses :D

and great pictures everyone :) We have some beautiful ladies in here :)

hehehe they were half price in tesco and i thought "those would do for when i'm desperate for a choccie fix".... i was over the moon when they were only 1.5pts!

thats where i got them from :thumbup:

Morning everyone.

I'm not having the best week - We went out to pizza hut and I ate so much but it was really delicious and has got rid of my pizza cravings for a while. I'm being really good for the rest of the week saving 4 points a day up until weigh in on Wednesday by then I should've made up the points!

You really are all beautiful ladies.

Hows everyones weeks going?

Hi girls, I havn't been around for a few weeks, me and Brady have both been ill/teething and had 4 birthday parties last week including Brady's so it's all been a bit hectic. I havn't been tracking quite like I had been and havn't been to the gym in a week and a half because I hurt my neck but this is the start of a new week so will get back to tracking properly from now on. I weighed myself this morning and I'm still the same as 3 weeks ago which I suppose isn't too bad considering the amount of birthday cake I've consumed, I guess my active job has helped me out there.

Brady has a bad cold and is pretty miserable today so I haven't been to my meeting but I'm back at the gym tonight and have the rest of today's food planned out. I'm going to sit down in a bit and figure out the rest of this weeks food before I go shopping.

Well done on everyone's losses and hello to new people on here :wave:

I started again :) Im allowed 26 points and go to the gym 3-5 times a week :)

i STILL need to lose 6 stone!

Ohh and a good lunch idea is, birdseyes do a frozen veg and rice steam bag for the microwave, so what i do is make that, add some chicken strips(100g) and a spoon full of gravy all for 5 points x x and its quite a big portion

:hi: Welcome back Dom!! :hugs: Hope you and Brady both feel better soon!

I had a massive cheat day (as usual) on Saturday :lol: and yesterday I ate some M&Ms that I probably didn't need but back on track today :thumbup:

tracking the day so far:

toast 1pt
2x rich tea 1pt
coffee 0.5pt

ww chicken curry 4.5pts
coffee 0.5pt

=7.5pts

Tea will be:
champ 1.5pt
Gammon 3pt
peas 1pt

Total 13pts, leaving 6 for dessert/treats.
GOOD day! :lol:

:rofl: Love days like that though they are fewer and far between now.

Hey girls
Had a good couple of days. Made my butternut squash soup and it's delicious yumyum!!

My new passion is wholemeal pitta (toasted) with a tblsp of humous. It really fills that hole!

Having chilli for dinner

Weigh in tonight ... Ahhh .., il update tonight..

Hello everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->