The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Good luck CLH i have had a good day and im now cooking a turkey chow mein yum x

I have got into my fitness dvd and i have saved 13 points this week so far whoop x

ive lost 2lbs this week so thats 7 in two weeks

Happy with that

xxx

Good luck with your weigh in CLH! :)

Well done Louby! :happydance:

:wave: everyone!

Back from my jollies! Well done on losses and some fab pictures guys! I'll have to put some pictures up when I get time!

WI is on Thursday and bit blah about it to be honest. I wasn't a gannet on holiday - but I wasn't exactly point perfect either :wacko: but the dreaded :witch: has come to haunt me and I always get bloated so doubt I'll even get a proper 'damage done' until the week afterwards!

Oh well...we'll see! How is everyone?

hi all im sorry the last time i made it on here was a month ago i have laptop issues been to two weddings and been on holidays, still going strong with the weight watchers though and am now down 21.5lb just noticed my bmi is 26.5! wooo not far to go now!

but i have achieved my main objective of being refferred for nhs fertility treatment and am continuing to lose weight so they cant critisise me when i get there!

i hope you are all keeping well and still enjoying becoming skinny minnies!

well done Annie!! :happydance:

and welcome back BF! Glad you had a good holiday :) Hopefully your WI won't be to bad :hugs:

Well done on all the losses!

I seem to be having a hard week this week, craving all the stuff I shouldn't but I have stayed within my points so fingers crossed for Wednesday. Although I have had 8 inches chopped off my hair today and feel about a stone lighter!! lol

Well done on all the losses!

I seem to be having a hard week this week, craving all the stuff I shouldn't but I have stayed within my points so fingers crossed for Wednesday. Although I have had 8 inches chopped off my hair today and feel about a stone lighter!! lol

as you've stayed within your points you should still lose :) good luck! :hugs:

feeling very guilty today!! did so well yesterday even saved 3 and a half points then ended up staying up with OH cause it was his night off and he ordered a pizza and some chips, and i ended up having 2 pieces of pizza and some chips :-( proper kicking myself now though dreading thursdays weigh in first week and probably wont have lost anything!! x

:hugs: you can still save points to cover it!

Tracking:

1x toast w. wafer thin ham 1.5pt
coffee 0.5pt

ww bolognese readymeal 4.5pt
coffee 0.5pt
ww cookies 1.5pt

total so far = 8.5
total left = 10.5

Thanks.. :)

today

Orange - 1
Milk - 2