The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

well done on all the losses i hope we are ok xx

well i am in shock lol OH made me spag bol for tea i just added up the points 13!!!!! 13 omg!!!!! I must starve tomorrow now ha ha

ive done pretty good today

1/2 pint of milk 2
special k 1.5
french fries 1
ham butty 3.5
2 ritch tea biscuits 1

only used 9 points got 17 left gunna have a yummy stir fry for tea x

we're having turkey burgers and oven fries for dinner :munch: Really looking forward to it but my goodness so high in points now that I only have 23 a day :haha: :rofl:

well done everyone on the losses :)

just got back from my weigh in.. i lost 4lbs :)

well done on your loss.

I am having an awful week and dreading weigh in tomorrow. I am all full of cold and feeling down - we havent had any dinner yet and i am craving chips so much OH has decided he is having fish and chips for dinner. O dont know what to do whether to have a take away with him or just have a jacket potato.

wd :dance:

adding to my tracking:
8.5 from previous.

bbq chicken strips: 3pts
savoury rice 2pts
peas 1pt

had a biscuit at my aunt's :hissy: 3pts
tea 0.5pts

total for the day: 18pts. saved 1pt :D

ive still got 8 points left! super proud of myself today guna have a nice lil pud and will have saved 4.5 points today makes up for the past few crap days finally back on track yipeee x

ive still got 8 points left! super proud of myself today guna have a nice lil pud and will have saved 4.5 points today makes up for the past few crap days finally back on track yipeee x

well done for not giving up, its so easy to just say stuff it and pig out ....

iv done it loads times in the past!

I'm thinking of starting Weight Watchers. Whats it like?? how different is it to Slimming world??

i have done slimming world but found the food boring!!

Can someone please give me some advice on how it works and what the books are like??

thanks becci xxx

ww is completely different to slimming world, in that you can eat anything you want, it's all about controlling portion size.

I think i might do some research on weight watchers and see!! i want to loose 2 stone and i want to get hubby on it aswell xxx

it is fab i love it! although i get mixed reviews from people who have done S W. I have managed to convert a friend who was S W to a weight watcher lol

ummm tea 0.5? i thought it 0 points?

oo i just got a letter from WW! 7th November we learn of changes to help with our ongoing weight loss.hmmmmmm interesting x

bad girl lol but i must admit tea is gross with sweetners x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->