The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Hey ladies.

weigh in tonight not looking forward to it - but i have just tried a pair of jeans size 24 and they fit yay ... i was a 24 so the weight is coming off.

have a lovely day.

yayyy well done for the jeans fitting :) im sure you will be surprised when you get to your weigh in, tho i know it can be so nerve racking. :D

tracking:

special k 1.5
milk 2
french fries 1
ww soup 1.5
toast 1

points used : 7 points left: 19 :happydance:

hope the past 2 days will have done something since i had such a bad start weigh in tomorrow eeekkkk

tracking:

small soda farl 3.5pts
coffee 0.5pt
ham & pineapple toastie 4pts
coffee 0.5pts

total so far = 8.5
left for later = 10.5

good luck with your WI!

I don't know anything about SW but I love the WW program :) Good luck if you do decide to join

hope&faith09 - Yay on your jeans fitting hun!! ...

Iv done SW for 2 years, left it as i meet my oh, put all the weigh on and more as i just stopped doing it, 2 many take aways and now iv joined WW...
I like them both, but I think WW is better for conveince..

Lucky for me iv never drank tea with sugar or sweetners, I hate it with both. I think my mum was trying to help me in later life :winkwink::coffee:

Today...

Milk 1
Slim a Soup 1
Fruit 1.5
WW biscuits 1.5
Yougurt 0.5

= 5.5 , 17.5 Left for when I get home tonight :thumbup: ...

Im thinking what can I have for tea... Hmmmm... Maybe Quorn Fillets

Im determined to lose at least 3lbs this week, that will get me in the 12 stone brackett!!

thanks for your support ladies - we have just done a big healthy shop for next week and we are having a roast dinner after weigh in not too many points lots of veg i cant waiit. will hopefully have some poitive news after weigh in.

I think i might do some research on weight watchers and see!! i want to loose 2 stone and i want to get hubby on it aswell xxx

Hi Becci, SW didn't work for me (I think i ate to much pasta) I really get on well with WW and find it really easy, just not a great fan of the meetings (but didn't like the SW meetings either) I have also roped my hubby into doing it with me and becaue we can plan for him to have a beer he doesn't really mind. Good luck with it all.

yay go bumps xxxxxxxxxxxx

Well I have lost another 3 lb :happydance::happydance:

My leader said we need more people like you on board.When you ready ask me about being a leader :wacko: Umm it's not for me but i am so proud of myself.My new 10% goal is 11lb 6oz.Well i'm 11lb 1 oz now so it should manageable x

eoz = wow, what week are you on ,,,

well done on all the losses!!! every1 is doing great!!!!!

Hey ladies - well done on all your losses.

3.5 off for me this week! Am so so happy! I have tracked all week and eaten foods I loved and even with a couple of bad days I have managed to lose yay! That makes it 16.5lbs off so far so i think another 6lbs to reach 10% feel really inspired to keep going!

Well done EOZ AND hOPE&FAITH. Great weight losses.

I'm obviously doing something wrong - not sure what though. I weigh all portions, eat only 18 points daily which is my allowance and have only lost 2.6lbs in 2 weeks !

well done on your loss hope&faith! :happydance:

TTCLady I doubt you're doing anything wrong :) You may have less to lose than others, you might have less water weight etc. all of which can factor in. You are losing at a healthy rate though which is important :)

TTC Lady - im expecting my weight loss to slow right down as I'm sure i am just losing water weight and like Vickie said a healthy weight loss is between 1 and 2lbs a week so your doing really well. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->