The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

God I need a kick up bum I no I can do it jus don't no wars stopping me lol x

Good morning everyone. Well done on all the fantastic losses.

I went to my meeting this morning and I've lost 4 and half lbs. I'm so chuffed cos I had a few treats last week i.e Chinese and Ferrero Rochers. It just goes to show you can pull it back after treating yourself by being good for the rest of the week and exercising :)

Well done on losses!

I've lost 1lb this week making my total 6lbs.

yay go girls well done xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

well done on your loss Hannah! :happydance:

Sorry I've been quiet today, a lot going on here

WW is going pretty well I think, sneaky weigh in today showed 1 pound loss but we'll see come Saturday. I hope I do lose at least a pound because than I will no longer be considered obese! :yipee:

Well done on losses everyone!!!

I went to WI today and lost another 4lbs!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: The thin me is really kicking the fat me's butt ATM!!

Since having my LO 10 weeks ago I've lost 35lb and 19lb is with WW!! I met my 10% and half there now to my goal!! Another 32lb to go!!

Soooooo happy!!

Well done everyone.

Vickie really hope you get that lb off this week ... I really cant wait to not be considered obese anymore altho I'm not sure when that will be. I'm going to go look it up now!

Well done BF! :happydance:

Thanks hope&faith!! :) You'll get there. I was obsessed with finding out when I'd be at an "overweight" BMI in the beginning and have clung to that number since :rofl:

:wave:

Well done on losses!
GL for Sat Vickie :hugs:

Weigh In tonight. Quite hopeful this week. Maybe....

gl on your weigh in and WD on all losees!

Its great! ..

does anyone know the BMI ranges? I think im in the overweight one already ..

Dont worry. Found them ...

BMI Categories:

Underweight = <18.5
Normal weight = 18.5–24.9
Overweight = 25–29.9
Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater

Good luck for weigh ins.

I am in the obese category ... aiming for well into my normal weight range but looked at it last night and I need to get down to 14s 13 to hit overweight - thats 15.5lbs off where I am now. Is a really good target to aim for.

Hope everyone is ok. I am feeling really positive today even tho i am going out for lunch I know no matter what I have I will be able to pull it back and I have saved 4 points so far this week.

with my 4lb loss im now considered over weight only just tho as my bmi is 29.66
good luck ladies with the weigh ins..

im nervous about this weekend.. :( my little brother and my parents are coming to stay.. and its always so much harder to stay on the diet with them around lol.. not sure what i could do to try keep me level headed..

good luck with your weigh in tigger tea!!! :)

I am pretty sure I'll hit at least 174 this week :yipee: I weighed again this morning (I know bad bad bad) and I was at it or below. Hopefully I'm reading it right and not getting my hopes up falsely :blush:

Babyhopes when I'm faced with that I usually let myself indulge a bit but try not to over indulge. It also helps if it happens right before a weigh in because that gives me extra incentive to behave :lol:

I don't believe in denying myself though, if I want something I have it (albeit usually on cheat day)

GL for all the weigh ins.

I've had a good day today, stuck to my points but I'm going to treat myself to one of my daughters birthday cupcakes later. It's her birthday sleepover tonight so I'll be caving in to my biggest temptations. Grandma's home made birthday cake and fairy cakes!! But I'll save for the rest of the week and get my exercise in.

How was everybody's second week weigh in ?? In my first week I lost 4.5lbs. I was just wondering if everyone can remember their second weigh to give me a rough idea of what mine could be.

I lost 5 the first week and 4 the next. I was heavy though (250 pounds) and I'm sure had a lot of water weight to lose

Hi everyone!

Hope everyone is ok and well! Thought I'd upload some photos of myself of my weight loss!

View attachment 128382

Day before my DS was born (Just over 14 stone) Apr '09

View attachment 128386

Actually in labour with DD (Just under 15 stone) Aug '10

View attachment 128387

Week 4 of WW (lost 11.5 with WW but 27.5 in total) Sep '10

View attachment 128388

This morning (in my pj's :blush:) 19lb with WW and 36lb in total!! I feel sooo much better for it to! Oct '10

I'm so proud of myself! Still have a long way to go mind but still...the phots spur me on!

you're doing great BF! Can definitely see a difference :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->