The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

go you wahoooo

I am having a bad week and have picked at all the bad crap.Must reign in back in somehow x

Louise you look amazing hun well done xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

well done vickie :) yayyy for bmi change thats great :)

im finding it so hard this week and im not sure why :( im suppose to have 22 points but im doing the fast 2 week start of 18 points and my parents have just brought up some lovely scones and cakes.. then last night they all ordered pizza etc.. i stayed away but i had a slice of coconut cake instead lol i thought that was better than pizza :)

:nope: I don't know :( I checked a couple of websites and one said it had and one said it doesn't for another 1.5 pounds. I'm trying not to get down on it though because I *am* close and I'm losing so that's what matters :) thanks girls

well done vickie :) yayyy for bmi change thats great :)

im finding it so hard this week and im not sure why :( im suppose to have 22 points but im doing the fast 2 week start of 18 points and my parents have just brought up some lovely scones and cakes.. then last night they all ordered pizza etc.. i stayed away but i had a slice of coconut cake instead lol i thought that was better than pizza :)

:hugs: You can't deprive yourself completely. I'd never have made it this far if I didn't have cheat days where I eat basically whatever I want (within reason)

0.5 off for me this week! :dance:

'tis my wedding anniversary today so we just had a big chinese feast :blush: - only happens once a year though so might as well make the most of it! :lol:

aww Happy Anniversary!! :)

and well done on your loss! :happydance:

hehehe thought i should explain that my little monster doesn't ALWAYS look like that :rofl:

Evening ladies - well done on losses.

I went to my parents for lunch today who did a huge roast dinner and we had cheesecake for pudding it was delicious, I think I am still within points just having a really light dinner tho to try and keep the numbers down!

iv had a awful weekend, Im hoping to STS or lose a 1 max!!!

you never know!

I tend to have a cheat day on the weekend but our points work differently here (we have flex points that I use to eat basically what I want on cheat day)

good luck!!! :) get back on track and you might be surprised

I think I have stayed within points today ... I feel like I have eaten loads tho so I think I am starting to get fuller on smaller amounts of food which is great. I made a weight watchers recipe - lasagne tonight, it was delicious and really filled us up and enough left for dinner tomorrow with some garlic dough balls! yummy!

Really hoping for a good loss on Wednesay to take me under 16 stone - drop another point a day and one big step closer to target!

Hope everyone is getting on ok.

Hi girls hope you dont mind me popping in. I've decided to start ww today. Oh has decided he wants stew. So will be using steak, potatoes and other veg. Just wondered how i work the points out and is it best to search for a stew recipe for ww. thanks xx

Vickie - I cant even pull any points back as I weigh tonight, I think its a good and bad thing I weigh on a mon... as the weekends are my downfall!! ..
Oh well If I have a small lose tonight I hope for a good lose next week!!

Hi girls hope you dont mind me popping in. I've decided to start ww today. Oh has decided he wants stew. So will be using steak, potatoes and other veg. Just wondered how i work the points out and is it best to search for a stew recipe for ww. thanks xx

I'd point up the amount of each item used i.e. steak, potatoes etc... use lots of 'free' veg i.e. carrots and then divide by how many portions you make! And round up if it doesn't go exactly?

Thats how I do my stir frys? Can use 16 points but splits into 5 - I just count them as 3.5 per portion?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->