The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

I know a breast here is usually 3-4 points depending on the size... do you know approximately how many ounces it is??

I always weigh my chicken breast in ounces, they usually average around 4 ounces and are (no skin, no bone) 3.5 points

I always weigh my chicken breast in ounces, they usually average around 4 ounces and are (no skin, no bone) 3.5 points

Yeah thats what ive just found ...so thats same as us :thumbup::flower: thinking it maybe about 4 points per serving as 3 breasts between 4 of us But as ive only had 5.5 points today all is good x

Vickie - we always buy the M&M's chicken breasts - and we usually take the smaller ones, and leave the bigger ones for the boys... and they say they are mostly 2 and 3 points! Not sure why, aside from that ALL the fat is gone. And maybe there's morewater in them or something?

So I have a little problem - I keep getting in the mood to bake.. Like big time wanting to bake... BUT - being on a diet, it's hard because I wanna lick the spoons before I wash them - can't waste chocolate and what not! ahah!

Any suggestions???

I keep baking for the guys at my OH's work - don't keep it here at the house.

We usually buy the fresh chicken breast and take the skin and bone off of it. Stan always takes the bigger one and Hannah usually eats the tender (at least mine if not mine and Stan's :rofl:)

Hmm not sure Natalie. We bake but small bits at a time and I've been freezing the rest of the batter. I'm going to do some Valentine's day cookies with Hannah in a couple of days and plan to hand those all out to friends! : ) well most of them at least :rofl:

Hi girls, looks like everyone is doing fab still :thumbup: sorry i havent been in much will try to get in more. I have lost another 3 bls, making a total of 6 bls now. Hope it continues, im surprised how easy it is and how i dont really feel like im on a diet ifykwim?

XXX

Hello RainbowMum

The UK points for 100g Blueberries is 1, 80g Pineapple is 0.5 and 300g Mango is 1.5.

Hope this helps

ald xxx

Oh thanks for that :) I couldn't really find it online when I was online for 5 mins this morning.

:hi: DaisyDuke! Well done on the weight loss :happydance: I agree it doesn't feel like a diet at all!

I'm starving but waiting on Hannah to decide she's ready to eat before I can go make my lunch :sulk:

I had a nice pasta salad.
1/2c whole wheat pasta
1/4c light feta
2 T olives
some onions
some tomatos
and a bit of italian dressing!

haven't had it before, quite nice though! it was from one of the books - but I changed it a little because I don't like olive oil and red wine vinegar! Plus, by using the italian I saved myself a point! :)

I had a wrap, I used a whole wheat tortilla, 1/2 ounce of cheese, 2 ounces chicken breast, and 2 tbsp bbq sauce :thumbup: and now I'm eating thinsations :rofl:

What kind!??! LOL.
We have the chocolate covered pretzels, yogurt covered pretzels, oreo and choc chip ones here.. We're snackers!

chocolate chip cookies :lol: though Hannah stole a good part of them :roll: could be because she refused to finish her lunch :rofl:

hahah. well, chocolate chip cookies are by far better than lunch! LOL.

We're trying the butternut squash fries tonight Vickie - how much of a pain was it to cut up the squash!?

My chicken and veg curry was nice ...i only ate 3 small pieces of chicken and rest was 0 point veg

How many points are you at so far today Serina? It's what, 6:30pm there right now?or 7;30?

It wasn't that bad after the skin came off Natalie! Don't use the gourd part, just the stem and cut it into strips

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->