The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

:happydance: Well done Kim! five pounds is amazing!

hey all :wave: thanks vickie for reminding me to come back here :hugs:
nice to have you here serina :wave:
wohoooooooooo kim!!! well done sweetie :yipee: your gonna look amazing in that dress :yipee:
it's just after 9pm here now nat :D we had buriottos (sp) for dinner, saved up my points for today for them, but without the cheese, as even low fat chedder seems sooooo high in points :(

burritos sound good! How did you make them?

I don't find cheese to be to bad? generally 1 ounce of the 2% cheddar is like 2 points? but it seems like a lot of cheese to me

AWFUL week for me!!! 3 lbs ON!!! OOPS!!!

:dohh:

I think i should leave this group I'm such a disgrace!! :(

Panda don't you dare leave! :hugs: you have had a lot on your plate this week

Well done Kim!
PB - I totally forgot about the time stamp on here... hahahahahahahaha! Oops!
Panda - you belong here!! That's what were here for, to help support you, not kick you out if you have a rough week! Obviously something else is going on, that's expected! :hugs:
Vickie - I tried the butternut squash fries, I didn't like them. I don't think they cooked long enough. They were squishy. Were yours crispy like fries?? I thought they tasted good, like sweet potato almost! We will try again though as Carol and Steve liked them. She pulled them out early though because the burgers were ready! lol.

we had that same problem! A few were crispy but several were soggy and yep we had to pull them because our burgers were done :rofl: they still had good flavor to me though. I didn't like the ones I put chili powder on but did like the ones with just salt and pepper

We put a bit of cajun on them! And that was nice! :)

Cajun does sound good. :) I'm sure Stan would love it

Anyone know any good Chinese WW recipes?
MIL wants to do Chinese on Sunday.. as a Valentine's Dinner/Chinese New Year dinner for fun!

Theres a great sweet and sour in this weeks magazone in the uk.

https://www.weightwatchers.co.uk/food/rcp/index.aspx?recipeid=7019392&sc=11

These would be good as starter or side

https://www.weightwatchers.co.uk/util/art/index_art.aspx?tabnum=1&art_id=21171&sc=3022

theres some stir fry things on there??

Can u see the UK WW webpages???

Got a big shop to do tomo so ill make sure to by all healthy stuff!!

sorry we don't have one :( I got really sick on it during my pregnancy and can't stand most Chinese food now :rofl:

I have a good Thai Basil chicken recipe from mylittlebubs on here but don't think that'd work for you

:hi: Panda, Natalie said it best, this group is here for support and we're all going to have slip ups :hugs: Good luck with your shop tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->