The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

panda - couldn't agree more with vickie and nat, we're all here for support, and bound to slip up hon :hugs: hell i couldn't say no to kfc for lunch on sunday :dohh:

vickie - for my burrito's i just buy the spice mix from the supermarket - made by old el paso, and there is hardly any points in it, and make it with extra lean mince, a no point salsa and the wraps - ww's do wraps over here, maybe you could find an equivalent? def a fav meal of ours, i made sure i saved points for the nice wraps last night :blush:

fajita's is also a fav of ours - a little lean chicken, like you, no skin etc, made with the spices you buy in the shop, sweetcorn and any no point veg you like, then i have them with a little low fat mayo and the wraps :D

i just had the best ww lunch, all for 5 points :yipee:
with maddi at like 12:30 i had a big bowl of no point soup - would recommend finding a recipe you like and try some guys, it's so filling and i had a slice of dry wholemeal bread with it, so was full.
and now, i've just sat down, felt hungry again, so i had jumbo snack-a-jacks with cottage cheese. was lovely :yipee:

i really feel ww's is working for me :D and for the first time i ages i feel in control of my eating :yipee:

hows everyone today? what are you having for dinner? (although you guys across the pond probably haven't had lunch yet :blush:)
we're having chilli jacket potatoes, made with ww chilli con carnie sauce and quorn mince - to keep the points low, and i like it with some cottage cheese too.

thats the only problem i find with any diet, food is on my mind all the time :dohh:

oh and natalie, i forgot to say, for chinese, which was love in this house, how about a chew mein?

i cook some egg noodles, and in another pan, with a little sesame oil i fry some garlic, chicken and veg, like mushrooms, then i toss in the cooked noddles, add soy sauce to taste, and some bean sprouts and you could serve with a little chilli sauce :)

That sounds good PB!! Will definitely have a look around! :) I always considered burritos to have beans in them :shrug: probably from growing up in Texas :haha:

We do fajitas a lot to and definitely a favorite here though we make them differently. We usually use steak because we both really like it. 2% cheddar cheese and whole wheat wraps. Also use an onion and red pepper for flavor and of course a seasoning mix. :munch: I make my own salsa so we use that and I make guacamole for Stan and Hannah :thumbup:

We are having Thai Basil chicken stir fry for dinner :) Definitely one of my favorite meals :mrgreen:

I do find the same, I'm always thinking about what I can eat and what foods sound good, what we should try etc. I even have my meals planned for the rest of the week :haha:

Oh and last night I dreamed about Dr. Pepper :rofl: I was ticked off because someone in my family bought loads of it and kept telling me to drink it

oh vickie! :rofl: poor you dreaming about ww's! it is always on our minds :dohh:
yep i plan for the week too for our meals, makes it much easier :D
i love beans in the burrito's, but james doesn't like them :dohh:
your faijta's sounds lovely :thumbup:

can i ask what you put in your stir fry tonight? i love stir fry, but again, james isn't too keen :dohh:

https://www.babyandbump.com/bnb-groups/199910-lets-cook-group.html I use mylittlebubs recipe from here, it's really good.

though I usually use two chicken breasts

and I add:

Mushrooms
broccoli
green beans
carrots
red pepper

we like it better with the Thai chiles as they give it a bit of heat and we like that (we take Hannah's out before we add them though :lol:

It's very good.

Think we'll give burritos a go!

I find we use cheese a lot more now than we used to though it's the 2% kind and I'm very careful about measuring it out. I eat it more than I used to now definitely.

Tonight we're having the stuffed shells, and I duno what we're putting with it! Broccoli/Cauliflower, and whatever else we decide at the time I think!

I had another one of those omelettes this morning! Yummy! :) It's so hard with Grady though, he just freaks out, and my FIL is useless with watching him. Unfortunately the upstairs isn't as baby friendly as the basement, but I obviously can't leave him in the basement while I'm upstairs! lol. So I really struggle with breakfast and lunch! :( But so far I haven't just said "screw it" and been bad.

I love stir fry! We do it quite a bit - my OH won't eat it though - so he's shit outta luck those nights and has to make his own! hahah!

Tomorrow is weigh in day for me! Really hoping for atleast 2lbs! Not sure how it'll go! Just have to remember not to eat much salty stuff after lunch today!

good luck with your weigh in!

I have been making blueberry muffins on Sunday and than eating one of those a day (4 points) and sometimes add a piece of fruit if I'm still hungry :) though usually that gets me to lunch. Luckily Hannah is somewhat okay with cooking and she likes to help (sits on the counter while I cook and if I'm mixing things she helps or pours etc. Of course I can't let her near the stove so that's on downside

Hope you like the shells and cheese! we usually have those with a veg and that's it. It's a pretty filling meal :)

good luck with your weigh in!

I have been making blueberry muffins on Sunday and than eating one of those a day (4 points) and sometimes add a piece of fruit if I'm still hungry :) though usually that gets me to lunch. Luckily Hannah is somewhat okay with cooking and she likes to help (sits on the counter while I cook and if I'm mixing things she helps or pours etc. Of course I can't let her near the stove so that's on downside

Hope you like the shells and cheese! we usually have those with a veg and that's it. It's a pretty filling meal :)

Thats what we were thinking - cause it's got the protein in there! We do a lot of salads too, we usually have them with EVERY meal, just as "filler" I guess, plus the extra veg!

How does everyone do with their water?? I've already had 2 cups (I have big cups - so it's already like 1L so far!) And I can't stop peeing! LOL

It really depends on the day for me with water. I try but sometimes Hannah just isn't very cooperative! :rofl: I usually have one big glass in the morning, one-two with lunch. and at least two with dinner

Grady is constantly trying to drink mine! I always have to give him the empty cup! lol.
I'm usually pretty good though - sometimes I switch it up and add some Crystal Light to it to feel like a treat for only 5 calories!

Hannah always has her own water on the floor but that doesn't stop her from trying to steal my glass :rofl: so annoying

I made cheese tomato and bread pudding for tea tonight, it didnt look very nice but it was sooooo yummy!!!

Holly loved it!! She had more than i did then cried when it was all gone!! :D

That sounds like something Stan would like!

So cute that she cried when it was all gone :) (well maybe not cute to you :rofl:)

it was cute :cloud9: Little fatty!!!

Whats the mostg you can loss in a week safely??

I think they say 1-2 pounds a week is best. Though my first month I lost 15 total--I think in the beginning you always lose a lot more quickly

They say 1-2lbs is a healthy loss.. But, I watch the Biggest Loser and MOST of them are pulling 4lbs and up! Some double digits for the last 6 weeks - that being said, some of them are like 350lbs+!

yeah I think some of it also has to do with the size you are to begin with

Yep! The bigger you are, the easier it is to lose, because it such a bigger difference to your body!

I saw a recipe for mushroom pizzas and I think we're going to try and make our own version soon!

Ive just had a veggie ommlette ..1full egg 3eggwhite skimmed milk, peppers mushroom and onions and its not bad x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->