• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

:hi: Welcome Serina! Of course you can join us :D

I am not completey new to ww i lost 3stone before i got pregnant with Ethan ..From the bits i have read it hasnt changed much its just getting back into the ww thinking of how many points each thing is x

I've never done it before, was a little scared to, but so far I like it and it's really not difficult to follow I find :)

I'm currently baking Apple Carrot Muffins! They are 1pt each, and I found them on a Weight Watchers Recipe blog that I look at quite a bit!
They smell sooo yummy, can't wait to test them out! They'll be perfect for Grady too I think! Have applesauce, grated carrot and diced apples in them!

Gonna make sweet potato ones later today possibly! They sound yummy too!

Oh, and remember the cake I mentionned with adding a can of pop? Apparently another good one is added a can of pumpkin! NOT pumpkin pie filling, just plain pureed pumpkin! And just the pumpkin! Same points as the box mix, because it's a veg! So usually 2pts per cupcake, AND you're sneaking a veg in there for picky people (like andrew who only eats like 3 vegetables! LOL)

mmm those muffins sound good, I wonder if Hannah would like them?

I've never heard of doing a cake with pumpkin but have heard of using applesauce instead

15 points is mega hard going.
Cooney-Yes your right. Im allowed 18 but the leader told me to drop to 15 points to speed up my weight loss.
I went to the docs today (about something else) and she weighed me and told me i must eat all my 18 points or i wont lose and to carry on having my cheat meal :happydance:
Hope your all ok xx

Glad you went to the doctor pinky!! And I'm glad she went against your instructor because that just didn't sound healthy :hugs:

Muffin were good - seemed a little sticky though. Next time I won't use the paper muffin cups, as the paper seems to stick a bit, next time will just cook in the pan!

Also made sweet potato muffins, NOT so good. but I think that's because I messed up how much sweetner to put in! hahah! Oops!

Hiya Loopi and Serina!

I was off plan for 3/4 weeks and I forgot what points near enough everything was - except eggs and bananas lol.

Not expecting lots gone tomorrow - scales don't seem to be shifting much so 2lbs will please me!

Can anyone tell me the (UK) points in grams for fresh blueberries, fresh pineapple and mango? I have a fridge full of fruit but can't find my points booklet.

Sorry, don't know rainbow mum! hope someone with the answer comes soon! are there no points lists online? i know there are canadian ones around!

good luck with weigh-in Kim! :)

Rainbow sorry I can't be of any help. Have you tried googling it? sometimes I find points on there, of course not sure exactly how accurate that is

we had au gratin potatoes tonight with our chicken :munch:

Oooh, how were they?

We had Chicken Stroganoff - Weight Watchers version! Was yummmmy!

they are good :thumbup: Stan really likes them and I like them as well. Pity Hannah refused to try them :rofl:

hhaha! grady wants everything, whether he likes it or not! hahah

Can anyone tell me the (UK) points in grams for fresh blueberries, fresh pineapple and mango? I have a fridge full of fruit but can't find my points booklet.

Hello RainbowMum

The UK points for 100g Blueberries is 1, 80g Pineapple is 0.5 and 300g Mango is 1.5.

Hope this helps

ald xxx

Does everything always get measured by weight in the UK version??
We measure our fruits and veggies usually by 1cup. Or atleast I do!

:hi: Morning all! Hope everyone is okay today :)

I don't know that I've measured fruit Nat but I generally eat apples so no need to measure those :rofl:

Hi well today as been crap as in tryin to find low point cafe :rofl: ended up with a ham sandwhich on brown at 4.5 points ...But shopping today got some lovely crisps at 1point a bag ...Just making a chicken and veg curry but cant find the points for fresh chicken breast :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->