The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Well done Daisy and Kim - fab losses :happydance:
Panda :hugs: sounds like you had other things on your mind.

I think the best i can hope for this week is to STS. I have been really good but my scales arent moving :shrug: we will see on Friday

I totally deserve a gain this week as I have been stuffing my face all week.
Not even with anything bad, just too much fruit, hummus, nuts and generally just eating a few points too many.
Ah well...
Tomorrow is another day.

Good old spag bol for dinner tonight! Only 6pts and theres a decent amount =]

Went to an indoor play centre thingy today and was surrounded by burgers and cakes! Managed to stick with baked potato and beans but it was so tempting!
Making a big pot of 0p soup because I need to be saving my points for London this weekend - planning on hitting the shops and Nandos woooo!!

Can i join in please? :blush:

I've been and joined up tonight so i'm officially back to pointing tomorrow! :D

:hi: can I join too? I started WW 10 days ago. I have about 3 stone to lose. I lost 4lb last week :happydance: Im allowed 23 points per day... but I did have a kfc yesterday so Im not expecting any miracles this week!

:hi: Squidge and embo of course you are welcome :mrgreen:

we're going to Red Lobster (a restaurant) this weekend and it is going to really blow my points

I have noticed pinky that I tend to maintain the first 4-5 days than the last 2 days before weigh in I start to go down :shrug:

Thank you! I'm wanting to lose 2st then i'll see how i look after that :lol: Haven't worked out how many pts i'm allowed yet but if i remember correctly from last time it'll be 21 :)

Welcome Embo and squidge!!!

Good luck with the weight loss, just dont follow my example!! :p

Welcome Embo and Squidge!

Serina - I have that for breakfast quite often! Fills me up quite a fit! Instead of the milk, I put some cheese on!

I've just worked out i'll be on 20pts, not 21 :dohh:

Ah well, i'd best get the sugar free jelly made up :haha:

Good luck everyone! :hugs:

YUK!!! Jelly!!!:sick:

I'm on 22 points a day cos im now below 12 stone but a hardly ever work it out so i have no idea how many points i haqve in a day!! :dohh:

sugar free jelly? :rofl: what's that

Do you have Jelly with Ice Cream over there? Suger free jelly is just normal wobbly jelly :)rofl:) but without the added sugar. I don't really know how to explain it :blush: :rofl:

It's 0pts anyway :haha:

Panda - Do you have a WW calculator to help you work pts out? I bought one when they first came out and they're a lifesaver! Try ebay, they'd be cheaper on there i would have thought.

Right im going to start tracking in this thread, so u can all help me, if thats ok??

right sooo today:

Mini Samosas x 3 :blush: 5pts each = 15pts
cheese and tomato bread pudding - 5pts
WW choc pud - 1pt
2 x bread rolls - 3pts each= 6 points
olive spread - 1 pt

Total for today - 28pts!!!!

5 points over!!! EEK!!! See this is why i put weight on :(

I dont realise how much im eating when i dont wirte it down!!! :dohh:

I have a calculator but i keep forgetting and then dont use it :dohh:

of course you can track here :thumbup: maybe that way we can all get ideas from each other :)

I'm assuming it's JELLO!? lol. Atleast that's what I assume by wobbly stuff! :rofl:
This is what I've had today..

Breakfast - 1 whole egg (2), 1 egg white (0), onions (0), peppers (0), 0.5 oz cheese (1), Tea with Milk and Sweetner (1) = 4

Lunch - 1C Lettuce (0), 1C grape tomatoes (0), onion (1), 2TBSP olives(0), Fat Free Italian dressing(0), 1/4C Light Feta (2), Apple Carrot Muffin(1) = 4

Snack - 10 Rice Crisps (2), 15 Goldfish (1) = 3

Dinner - 4 Stuffed Cheese Shells(4), Broccoflower (0), Salad with Italian (0), Corn (1) = 5

So I'm at 16, have another 9 to go.... But it's my weigh in day tomorrow so I usually end up staying lower the day before! LOL.

I get 23 points a day

Today bagel was 4 points
veg curry was 3 points
omlette was 5 points
plus x 2 low fat crisps 3 points
3 coffees 3 points
2 ww toffee crisp bars 3 points
so 21 points and i am off to bed x

my day:

breakfast: blueberry muffin (4 points)
lunch: Wrap: 2 ounces chicken, 1/2 ounce 2% cheddar cheese, whole wheat tortilla, 2 tbsp bbq sauce (6 points)
dinner: stir fry (10 points) though I didn't eat all of it so was probably a bit less (not much because I still ate most of it :rofl:

I'm on 29 points a day and today so far I've used 20 points. Will probably use two more later when I have dessert :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->