The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Vickie - LOVED the shells! They were really great, don't think we'll use as much tomato sauce next time though! It seemed like an awful lot!

I had some parmesan on my shells, so that puts me at 17 for the day!

Glad you liked them! :happydance: they are now a staple in our house! :mrgreen: But I love pasta sauce so I add an entire jar of the stuff, I don't think it's quite the 3 cups the recipe calls for though.

I have to wait until the 13th to go shopping. Until then I'm stuck eating things in the back of my cupboard and fridge. I'm eating crap! Not going over my points or anything, just all I seem to have is carbs and cheese. :dohh:

oh that's no good cooney! The first week I started we had the same problem were broke and had to eat what we had on hand which wasn't much!

I'm down 3.8lbs!! :happydance:
I'm so happy! Mind you, when I take off what I GAINED last week, it means 2.5, but that's still great for me!!!

So far today i.ve only had a breakfast bar. Which turned out to be 4.5 pts :dohh:

I thought it was only going to be 2 points!!!

I notice a lot of things that look like they're going to be low points end up being really high points Panda! :(

I struggle because I hate using lots of points on one thing. I'm weird with my points!

I had 2 crumpets with butter and orange juice so 4pts so far for me :) I don't even feel hungry yet so i guess that's a good thing :haha:

I had a yogurt, and a banana for my breakfast, and ofcourse my coffee! lol. Can't go without coffee!

Well done Natalie! :happydance:

I've not eaten yet, no one is allowed to eat until Hannah's finished her breakfast :rofl:

Im having chicken arabiatta for lunch, 7 points but really filling!!

what is chicken ariabatta? don't think I've heard of that

question--we're having hamburgers tonight, do I count the whole wheat buns as one item or two on the tracker :| it says 2 points per 1 item

We use Weight Watchers, OR ValUplus ones or whatever. Both are 2 points for the bun. if you're unsure, use the info on the package, it should be for 1 whole bun.
I'm 99.9% sure it's the whole bun though!
Weight Watchers takes like 3 brands and averages them to come up with their points list. So they usually say to check each brand you use to be sure it's not less or more!!

thanks! I was going to check the package but it was in the freezer and I was erm on the couch :rofl: will double check now though

:rofl:
you sound like me.. and then the one day I realized, despite when I wanna be a lazy butt and stay on my arse, part of losing weight is being more active, so i stop making andrew get stuff so much! hahahahah! I try to get up and do it myself.. sometimes I just say screw it and ask him anyways! He's so good to me! :rofl:

:blush: Same :rofl:

I did look though and it's 3 points according to the info on the package :thumbup:

They have installed a vending machine in front of my desk at work so I was staring at chocolate and crisps all day :grr:. I was good though, not 1 visit.......... but dont know how long that will last.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->