The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

oh no embo that would be a hard temptation!

Can you keep some treats at your desk? maybe healthier versions of the vending machine crap?

oh no embo that would be a hard temptation!

Can you keep some treats at your desk? maybe healthier versions of the vending machine crap?

Thats definately what Im gonna do. Everyone was loving it - it was empty by lunchtime :rofl: Im gonna stop taking change in to work as well so I cant use it.

Vending machines are my weakness too!!! When im at uni the cafe is like the furthest possible away from the school of nursing, so my only option is vending machines!!!

:rofl: chicken arabiatta is pasta with tomatos and peppers and chicken of course. its really not as exciting as it sounds!!!

I've been and bought peppers, onions and garlic today so i can make either a stir-fry or risotto tomorrow :) Wanted some grapes too but they were £3 for a pack :shock:

I WILL start eating healthier than before...:haha:

Sooo my tracking for today!!

Breakfast bar 4.5 pts
chicken arabiatta - 7 pts
WW ice cream - 2.5 pts
and about 4 bites off a veggie pizza?? Umm shall i say 2 pts???

Soooo 16 pts in all today, and im done!!! :happydance:

excellent day ally, well done :yipee:
well done natalie - what a fab fab loss :happydance:
i wi tomorrow, so hoping for a loss, i've only had one slip up this week, and i've clawed back the points and more, plus been exercising every day. ekkk!

a typical day goes like this for me:

B - special k - 1.5 points
L - Jacket and cottage cheese 5.5 points
D - brown rice, chicken korma - 10 points
Snacks - yoghurt 1.5 or sweetcorn 1.5 and hot choc 1
Milk - 2

YAY well done PB!!! Good luck at ur WI tomo.

What sort of thing do you do for exercise???

well done Panda! :happydance:

Squidge I hate onions :rofl: and when we were looking at all the recipes most had onions in them, I about died :haha:

good luck for tomorrow PB!!

So I had one of the Valentine's cookies Hannah and I made :blush: but I only ate part of it than gave the rest to Stan which would be great if I hadn't eaten icing earlier :blush: :rofl:

thanks ally - well for exercise i do a variety of things, normally by dvd, which is a brilliant mixture of dance and boxing, it's the 'little black dress' workout, used it for years and i love it! also use the wii alot as i love the punch bag, i hate any violence, but i adore no contact boxing for myself, it really helps my stress levels :blush: i also try to swim 2/3 times a week :D i love swimming, and we use the local gym, the pool is normally empty, though i'm a bit scared to join the actual gym :blush: and i take maddi to the leisure pool to up my exercise every week :D

aww vickie - don't be so hard on yourself hon, we all have slip ups. luckly i had been good today and only had 3 points plus milk by dinner, but mum cooked a crispy chicken and i thought, hmm 3.5 points and tracked tonight and it was 8 :shock: def not worth that :lol:

yeah I make Stan take the skin off now and told him no more frying :rofl:

embo that's a great idea about not taking change into work! :)

ok add 2.5 pts to my day for a pack of ww crisps and ww cupcake!!

my day isn't done yet but I had

Blueberry Muffin (4 points)
leftover stirfry (estimated at 5 points)
chicken burgers and grilled tomatoes with pesto (12 points when you add in all the extras :dohh:)
and that sugar cookie & icing (estimated 4 points)

which leaves me at 25 of my 29 daily points :D

does anyone else find that their dinners are always huge in points?

Yep, its good tho, u need some sort of big meal in the day.. i prefer it as early as poss tho so i have time to digest it before i lie down to sleep!

Been really really naughty and had pizza hut tonight - oh dear! I'll be really really really ood now - lots of 0p soup it is!

We eat dinner at 5:30 so we eat with Hannah. I find it's just easier to cook a good dinner and do quick foods the rest of the day

Hey everyone!
Good luck tomorrow PB! :)

Well -here's my day so far - I have snacks tonight as it's my Grey's Anatomy night! YAY!

Breakfast - Yogurt, Banana and Coffee with Milk/Sweetener - 4pts
Lunch - can tomato and onion tuna, and 4 slices melba toast - 3pts
Snack - granola crunchers - 2pts
Dinner - Beef Teryaki Stirfry and Salad with Italian Dressing - 10pts

So I still have 6 points left .. They'll be used on popcorn and chocolate covered pretzels! YUM!

well i'm a very happy bunny this morning - 4.5lb's this week, taking my total to 1 stone 1.4lb's gone - i don't think i've ever lost so much in one week :shock: i think it's because my pcos is behaving and i'm not on the pill any more!! :wohoo: i'm well chuffed! though the ww's website today me to slow down the loss, which is fine as i'm quite happy for it to go to 1-2lb's a week as i want to keep this up long term :D

i too normally have more points for dinner and try and save points for dinner, which i think averages about 10ish points a day. tonight we're having a chicken noodle stir fry, my favourite! though i have yet to have breakfast :blush:

Way to go PB!!! That's an AWESOME loss!!!! :wohoo:

Everyone's gotta start posting recipes on here! LOL.

I'm curious what everyone's doing for exercise?? If anything... I am not doing anything right now! LOL. But I thought maybe we could set daily goals for each of us! Just really small simple things that everyone can accomplish in like 5 minutes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->