The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

well done PB!!! :happydance: That is an awesome loss! (though I got the same lecture last week :rofl:)

I think my loss this week will be much slower, I've only lost 1 pound so far, might be lucky to get another pound but we're going to Red Lobster tomorrow so I doubt it will be anything great!

Natalie I haven't been doing anything to exercise, well other than the stuff I have to do for Hannah and housework :rofl: I can't wait for the weather to get warmer so we can walk to the park

fantastic losses Pb and natalie :thumbup:
Vickie- I usually STS untill the day before wi then it all comes off at once, thought it was just me :haha:
well 0.5 off for me this week :shrug: must try harder.

Going to be a tough week cos Ellie is off school and i have planned a couple of days out and im sure we will end up having mcdonalds or pizza hut :roll:

no it's been that way with me but usually by Friday I've lost a couple of pounds :shrug: I'm just happy I at least got one off today :rofl:

and well done Pinky! You're now at 70 pounds lost, that is awesome! :happydance:

Good luck for next week! It's always harder when you're out I think because there seem to be more temptations.

Well done on everyones losses!

I've been extra good today. Hoping for 1lb off this week, Im not expecting miracles after last night!

I think swapping recipes is a great idea - I've got loads from my mum

I'm up for a recipe swap as well though most things we do is pretty simple. There are a few from the website that I really like :thumbup:

Well done on the losses ladies!!

I've not started back to exercising yet, i daren't :rofl: I used to run on the treadmill but don't think i can manage doing that for a while. I may set my Wii fit up and use that instead!

My tracking for today.

Bacon cob - umm 6 pts! (really yummy tho)
chicken stew - i think about 6 points but i cant find how many point are in dumplings anywhere!!

Im going to go on my wii in a bit
do about half hour on it tonight i think

Could we complete against eachother on the wii over the internet???

:shrug: not sure, time differences could cause problems though

Well done on the fab losses everyone! I've discovered the skinny cow ice creams today - yum! I am also another fan of suger free jelly/jello. Im just about to tuck into a ww chicken curry 4.5points yum yum yummy yum.

lol i was gunna tell ya to go to bed!! LMAO!!!

Whats canada like, i might move there??

Hi today ive messed up

bagel for breakfast
brown chicken mayo sarny from cooplands
some full fat cola

no idea of point content spent most of day at a&e ...any ideas of a quick low point tea i could do myself ? xxx

:rofl: No Panda I'm usually in bed by 10ish my time, but I don't generally have free time until after Hannah goes to bed (7) which is like 12 your time. :rofl:

Embo I love the skinny cow stuff, can't wait to go shopping because I'm out! :( :lol:

:hugs: Serina. I'm not sure maybe an omlette?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->