The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

so just one pound for me this week :| still loss though so I'm trying to look at it positively. I changed my weigh in day to today because I generally find that Saturday's are my "bad" day

Ugh... I was a very bad girl yesterday. :(
Started off my day great - then I had Pizza Hut buffet for lunch! OOPS!
And then we went to dinner at a friends, and we had Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Corn, And store bought Macaroni and Potato Salad - so they were both full fat, no light anything! Ugh!
And then chips to watch the opening ceremony!

But I'm back on track this morning, and will be for the rest of the week!

mmm I walk by a Pizza Hut every Tuesday for Hannah's sign language class and I always want to go there for the lunch buffet!!

back on today! I'm sure one day won't hurt you to much :)

I ended up with a omlette from the take-away i was worn out ...but today i am back on track today :happydance:

Has anyone seen my motivation? I seem to have had a bad week and a half really :(
Start every day off so well with porridge/oatmeal and then just downhill from there, I'm already over my points for today and it's only 4pm :(
Leaving for my cruise on Friday and I really don't want to put on while I'm away:cry:

:hugs: Rainbow. Wish there was something I could do to help you.

Look at how far you've come! You've lost so much and done so well.

Vickie - 1lb is still great! Some times you'll have no loss and just stay the same, but you're good about staying positive through it, maybe next week you'll lose 5! :)

:hugs: Rainbow!

Thanks Nat! :D

I'm feeling pretty positive, I mean I weigh 16 pounds less than I did a month ago so that counts for something :happydance: hopefully I can get 2 pounds off next week, I'll be quite happy with an average of 2 pounds a week

Well done Vickie, 1lb is still 1lb! I'm done for the day and about 2 points over thanks to a store bought sandwich - 8pts - what a waste! Weigh in tomorrow....... not sure I'll lose thanks to scoffing an easter egg :blush: :rofl:

hello all!! well done on the loses everyone!!
im down another 1.5 pounds woohoo!

Well done ladies!!

Only been back into it since Thursday after 9 months off and i've failed already :( We've been out most of the day and i ended up getting so hungry that we ended up having fish & chips from harry ramsdens. I suck :dohh: :(

LOL!! I love fish and chips, i kid myself that it is healthy!! LOL

My tracking for the day.

Cereal - 4 Milk - 1
Diet coke - loads 000000
Crisps x 3 1/2 :blush: 14 pts!!!
Choc buttons - 3 pts!!!

TOTAL!!! umm 22 pts!! :D

As u can see i've ate really healthy today!! :rofl:

Well done Cheese! :)

My day so far...
Breakfast - Yogurt and Banana = 3pts
Lunch - 2cups lettuce, tomatoes, onions, 1/4c light feta, 2T olives, 2T greek dressing = 4pts
Dinner - 2 lean turkey sausages, 1 bun, 2 perogies, salad with italian dressing = 8pts
Snacks - 1/2 bag popcorn, and chocolate pretzels = 4pts

So I still have 6 points left, but I'm not gonna bother with them I don't think! Mind you I have a little chocolate fudge icecream in the freezer, it's the breyer's 100 cal cup, so it's only 2 points.. and it's calling to me! :rofl:

well done cheese

won't even go into my points for the day :haha: it was bad

Did you know that 5 buffalo wings are over 1,000 calories!? Sorry, mini rant...

Well 1Lb off for me this week, not bad seeing as I did eat a whole eater egg in one sitting :blush:.

I weigh myself on a Friday for the weightloss thread and ive only lost 1lb :( my next meeting is tuesday i now dont wanna go ..i only go forntnightly due oh working so 1lb in two weeks :growlmad: ...Though thats 10lb in 6wks

Serina, this is how much 1lb of human fat is - https://ukladyluck.co.uk/1-pound-of-human-fat/ - you've done well! 1lb is still good! :D

Oh, you can use that website for pointing EVERYTHING! Greggs, takeaways etc. I love it!

I had branflakes and orange juice for breakfast so 4pts :) 16 more to go :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->