The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

serina one pound is still good! You're losing! Remember that and that is what counts! :hugs:

well done serina, embo, and cheeseface!

I've updated the list on the first page (I think) but please let me know if I've missed anyone :flower:

Yer i know they are... so i went for doritos instead!! :dohh:

I'm having a proper fat week this week, really dont think im going to loose i might just go back to my original weight!!

Awww Gee thanks for my extra 2.5 pounds i have lost on the OP!! :) I wish it were true!!

whoops! :rofl: Glad you double checked it, I thought I might have messed up somewhere

everyone please double check your weight and make sure I have it right :blush: I've been trying to enter as I see but sometimes I get sidetracked

I'm crap at weekends! I always feel like i want to eat constantly even though i'm not particularly hungry. Boredom has a lot to answer for :haha:

I'm off to do some hoovering, washing and tidying to keep my mind ticking over :roll: :haha:

I find Saturday's are my absolute worst days because that's when we go out generally :lol: that's a big part of the reason I changed my weigh in day :blush:

I found my trigger for eating is mostly stress. If I've had a bad day with Hannah etc. than I want to eat something bad or drink a Dr. Pepper.

So I didn't weigh-in last Thursday and finally took the courage to step on the scales this morning...I'm up 2lbs :( [27 total] thanks to all the crap I've been eating.
I'll have one more 'weigh-in' before I leave for my Cruise so that will be my official 'pre-holiday' weight. Let's just pray I don't gain too much while I'm there...it's not just the Cruise, it's also returning to the U.S.-the land of dollar menu and my faourite restaurants like Applebee's/Chili's/Cheesecake Factory and Chick Fil A
I'll better prepare and start looking up their nutritional values...the salad I love to eat at Chili's[Quesadilla Explosion] has 1400 kcal and 25g Sat. Fat!!!!
Our points slider only goes up to 400kcal so I don't think I even want to know how many points are in this *haha*

I can try to look on my calculator at the calories for you? Do you have the fiber content because that will make a difference?

and I love Chili's one of my favorite restaurants of ALL time!

I can try to look on my calculator at the calories for you? Do you have the fiber content because that will make a difference?

Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll have to skip on the salad this time. Chili's has a section on their menu that they call 'guiltless grill' so will just chose something from there.
I'll probably print out nutr. values for a few restaurants and just calculate the points as good as I can with kcal/sat fat like we do here in the UK.
Once I'm on the boat I don't really have access to any sort of calories/fat...just have to try and make better choices.
Knowing myself all good intentions will go out the window when they do the chocolate buffet ;-)

I can't wait to go shopping in Target and buy a few things in 100kcal packs :) :) Just have to step away from the Reese's pieces and chips with french onion dip...now wonder I weighed over 220lbs when I lived in the U.S. a few years ago *haha*[I'm now 186lbs and was 213 when I started WW in September]

Just made the nicest chicken stir fry!!! Althought was ran out of oyster sauce so it was a bit bland!! I'm really full tho and it was only 5.5 points!

Thats the only thing i have eaten today!!! doing good!! :D

Go Panda! :happydance:

I've got bellyache and craving a Pizza :dohh: I've only got 11 1/2 pts left so don't think that's enough for a takeaway Pizza is it? :rofl: Jeez, i'm shocking at this! :dohh:

Its enought for 2 slices of a veggie dominos with low fat cheese squidge!!

I am making this https://www.weightwatchers.ca/util/prt/recipe.aspx?Type=1&RecipeID=141741 for dessert tonight. Hope it's good!

So far today I had part of a breakfast burrito (egg white, egg, whole wheat tortilla, 1/2 ounce cheese, and 1/2 piece of chicken bacon). It was okay but I wasn't feeling well this morning and only ate half

Lunch: Ham and cheese sandwich

Dinner: steak, chipotle potato skins and baby bok choy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back