The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

bacon made from chicken?? :shrug: it's less fatty (a lot less fatty) than bacon
https://www.maplelodgefarms.com/products-featured.php?cat_id=6
though not nearly as tasty as the real thing :rofl:

they have turkey bacon here too which is also supposed to be healthier :shrug:

LOL ok, I have to come to canada, u guys food is different!!

:lol: I always feel that way about the US, can find so many things in TX that I can't find here!

and if you do you'll have to visit me! ;)

I ended up having 3 pieces of cheese and tomato Pizza...:cry: :dohh:

I SUCK!!! I will be back on the wagon tomorrow!!!

dont beat urself up squidge!!! Pizza is soo worth it.

Ill def come c u vickie!! Try out ur weird food :D

Why can I not find Weight Watchers Pizza anywhere :(

I had some from ASDA a couple of months ago but have moved to London and now don't have a massive supermarket anywhere nearby :(

they don't have anything like that here either, though there are a few pizza recipes on the WW site that I've seen

on Tuesday I'm going to make pizzas using portabello mushrooms as the base instead of a crust (put pizza sauce, mozarella etc. on top)!

Hello ladies! :)
Good day so far here..

Breakfast - Packet of oatmeal, pear, coffee with milk and sweetner = 4pts
Lunch - Can tomato and onion tuna, 4 slices melba toast, cup-a-soup =4pts
Dinner - Roast beef, mashed potatoes, cauliflower, peas and corn, and a little bit of gravy = 10pts
Snack - currently munching on a snack pack of Crispy Minis! :)

How was the cake Vickie??? And when did you change your weigh in day?!? I don't remember this! lol. Carol and I changed ours from Fridays, to Thursdays because we watch Grey's, and have our popcorn, etc and didn't want the salt have us retain too much water! LOL.

I changed it Saturday morning :rofl: because I was going out to dinner that night :haha:

today for me:

egg burrito 3.5 points (though that was only about half of it because I wasn't feeling well!)

ham and cheese sandwich 6 points

Steak, mushrooms, bok choy, crispy chipotle potato skins 15 points but that steak was 8.5 points on it's own! :rofl:

and the cake (which I haven't had yet) 3 points

Stan had a small taste and said it was good, Hannah liked it as well :D though I don't think it's the consistency of an angel food cake at all! though that is more likely user error than anything else :rofl:

So I used 28 of my 29 today!

it is very high! The Cowboy steaks we buy aren't quite as bad I find (usually 5-6 points) but still so much higher than chicken etc.!!!

I'm not a huge steak person - it's totally not worth that many points to me!!

we like steak but don't eat it nearly as much as we used to! Still need to change it up once in a while. I like chicken but can't eat it every night :rofl:

:hi: Can I come in? :blush:

I just joined with WW this morning, so I don't have anything to share other than I'm totally terrified of it not working. :haha: I've only see the scale go up instead of down so here's hoping!

I really like the WW site! Fantastic for organizing everything for me. I don't organize well.

My troubles: I eat when I'm upset, or lonely... one of the two happens quite often. I've never had any sort of success with losing weight, I was skinny before I had Claire and lack the discipline to eat healthy/right.

I abhor exercise. :rofl: I'm finding with winter it is harder to be motivated to ride the stationary bike we have. I don't have a car so going to a gym isn't an option for me.

Sigh. :( I was reading the first page though, WELL DONE on everyone's weight loss so far!!!! :wohoo: I need the foods I like, so WW seems to be the best idea for me.

:hi: Tiff welcome to the group! :hugs:

The online site is super easy isn't it? :)

Natalie I'm stealing your omlette idea today though I'm adding mushrooms and cheese to mine plus 1 egg and 1.5 egg whites :munch:

The whole popcorn thing confuses me. How is the 94% "fat free" microwave popcorn 1 point for like 5 cups, but 3 cups of plain air popped is the same?

:wacko:

maybe because of the oil you cook it in? :shrug: We don't have a microwave so we always do the stove topped kind

has P looked at the Dr. Pepper points yet :haha: it's brutal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"