The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Im back! And I was incredibly naughty. Cocktails do evil things to me like order chinese!

Im gonna do 40 days of 110% WW - no nights out nothing! Starting tomorrow, so they should get rid of a good few lbs!

Good luck with that Kim! :hugs: I try to be my best but yeah I generally have at least one "cheat" day a week :blush:

:rofl: I haven't done the calculations yet. I don't drink pop, or juice for that matter so it doesn't impact me too much... just the beer that I like. :blush:

See, I use an air popper, so there isn't any oil whatsoever. It even has it in the thing on how plain, air-popped popcorn is like a point for 3 cups, but seems strange to me when microwaved stuff (with oils) is 1 point for 5 cups.

I might try those stuffed cheese pasta shells for dinner tomorrow night. Did you find it filling Vickie? Did you have the 1 cup with them? I suppose I'm going to have to start getting used to having sides with dinner... like salads and whatnot. I'm not much of a salad person.

:rofl:

:rofl: WW is the reason I gave up Dr. Pepper, it was just way to many points for pretty much nothing. I generally just drink water now, sometimes juice

Not sure why the difference on the air popper :shrug: Didn't even know there was such a thing until now :rofl:

The shells and cheese are really filling and good. It's 4 points per 4 shells though I generally eat 5-6, still not many points though. And we have a veggie side to go with it. We generally eat salads for lunch if we're going to have them and do broccoli, green beans, asparagus, bok choy, corn etc. for dinner. I have really started liking baby bok choy, it's one of my fave veggies now.

Also when summer comes along if you like tomatoes, there is a good recipe for grilled tomatoes with pesto sauce that I'll find for you, super easy and really good :thumbup:

I saw that the "Can't believe its not butter" cooking spray is 0 points, might try that on my popcorn with a bit of salt. Popcorn is one of my alltime faves, I can't not eat it!

Will have to check out that spray! I also want to go with a reduced fat/calorie margarine once we run out of what we'd already bought, but that's going to take a while :rofl:

hmm I can't find the link to the grilled tomatoes recipe

but we just take a large tomato cut off the ends and cut it in half horizontally. Place on grill and cover, cooking for 3-4 minutes. Turn them over cover with 1.5 teaspoons of pesto, cover and cook an additional 3-4 minutes or until tender :D It's 2 points for one whole tomato (two halves) and is really good and filling. I'm not even a person who likes tomatoes all that much but these are good

I'm hungry already. :haha:

Although when I looked up Turkey Sandwich in the thing, it said it was 6 points. However, I use a half teaspoon of butter on each slice of bread (1 point total, going by the calories), a bit of mustard (0 points), Lifestyles Sliced Fat Free Turkey breast (1 point for 3 slices) and then bread (3 points for 2 slices).

So its only 5 points? :shrug: Yep, I'm splitting hairs over points, lmao. Although I could earn some activity points by riding the stationary bike for awhile.

I do the same! I found when I just searched "ham sandwich" it gave me a ridiculous amount of points, but when I entered each ingredient I put in separately it's like 2-3 points less :huh: which is HUGE!

do you have a kitchen scale.? I got Stan one for Christmas before we started WW and we use it pretty much daily now! makes measuring and entering easier for me!

We were going to pick one up today, but everything is closed thanks to Family Day. LOL! We'll grab one tomorrow. We've been measuring using the measuring cups and whatnot. :)

Where did you get your scale, was it expensive?

It was around $20, we did get a smaller one though but it's worked really well for us! :D I got it at Home Outfitters

Nice! Well we finally found a store open :haha: Yay for Shopper's! We need to pick up a few staples before we leave.

:rofl: I'm surprised you found anything open, we've been looking but there's nothing to do today! :rofl: and I'm booooooooooooored

I know. :( It sucks! :hissy: When I'm bored, I eat! LOL

While at shoppers I ended up buying some Stevia packets. I tried Splenda when I was pregnant but I still didn't like the taste. I didn't want to be using up points by the cane sugar that we have, and I can't substitute out my coffee whitener. Although I can't find anywhere a point value for it!

So we'll see how the stevia goes. Apparently it doesn't have a bitter aftertaste, so hopefully its good! :thumbup:

^Natalie might be able to help you there, I know she uses some kind of sweetener but I can't remember which

So I'm bored and decided to make a portabello mushroom pizza! We took 2 large portabellos, 1/2 ounce mozzarella cheese each, 1/2 ounce ham for me, and 1/4 cup pizza sauce. It's worked out to be only 1.5 points!!! I'm also adding a salad with some dressing which puts me up to 2.5 but still not bad for a meal! Hopefully it tastes good :rofl:

Tiff - if you like popcorn, I use the kernels seasonings, and for 1-2TSP it's nothing! That helps me switch up what I'm eating!

So far so good today - minus what feels like a migraine coming on...

My 3pt omelette for breakfast, and my 4pt greek salad for lunch!

Re: the sweetner...

I use Splenda, and have no problems with you.. So I'm afraid I can't help with that. And the whitener is a shame! LOL. I use milk luckily so I don't have to worry about that.. Really sucks when something you NEED takes up points. but my milk goes towards my dairy for the day which helps me out!

Good luck by the way Tiff!

Tiff! If those sweetners have the calorie, fat, fibre info on it you can use the food points value to figure out how many points it is per serving (and it should tell you a serving size on the package). It's on the bottom left of the points tracker menu :)

those pizzas were really good! :thumbup:

so far for me today:

omlette 4.5 points
mushroom and cheese pizza & salad with 2 tbsp fat free Italian dressing 1.5 points :wohoo:
dinner will be chicken breast, mashed potatoes, asparagus, and chicken gravy which I've worked out at 10 points (but may vary a bit once I weigh the chicken)

The stevia sweetner is 0 for everything, :D So I'm good there, I'd rather have more coffee whitener than sugar... :haha:

Although I'm pretty good, my one coffee in the morning is the only thing I have that's got any points in it. So far I am at 12 points for the day, P is at 13. :haha:

Although I did 45mins on the exercise bike, which earned me an extra 2 points. :wohoo:

I can't get back on this bloody wagon!!! I had McDonalds for dinner :( but still within points.....JUST! :haha:

I dunno whats wrong with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->