The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Just thought, I've just spent 7hrs walking round meadowhall so maybe i've earnt a few bonus points? :lol: I hope so, it was bloody tiring!

I can't get back on this bloody wagon!!! I had McDonalds for dinner :( but still within points.....JUST! :haha:

I dunno whats wrong with me.

Whenever I somehow end up at a McDonals, I just have a hamburger for 5 Points, a Garden Salad(0.5 for the dressing) and a diet coke.
Makes me feel like I've actually had a McD's without the consequences...

ooooooooooops I just had two Belgian chocolates :rofl: Someone sent me some through the mail. they were good, no idea how many points though :dohh:

:hugs: Squidge, it can be hard to get back on I think, I've had problems with not wanting to eat X and instead wanting to eat a hamburger or something

make that three, six points for three chocolates :rofl: but man are they good

So far I had:
porridge with blueberries (4 Points)
Bagel with chive Philadelphia (5 Points)
dried fruit (2 Points)
3 Quorn fillets, steamed veggies and 250g Potatoes made into wedges (5.5 Points)
Popcorn (1.5 Points)

18 Points already. I have an allowance of 21 but am trying to catch up for being bad this past week, so shouldn't really have anything else...we shall see if I can be good.

Im sooo bad i deserve to gain this week.
I had mcdonalds for lunch yesterday AND today- how bad is that :shrug:
It's so hard when Ellie is off school, but im going to be good from now on.
Well done on everyone's losses :thumbup:

Hey guys!!

Took Holly to the farm today so lots of walking around, then when out for dinner, was 10 points buuuut its all i have eaten today + a snack i've had 13 points!!

a farm sounds fun! But you really shouldn't skip meals Panda :lol:

Aaaarrrggghhhhhh i have my first period since having LO so that won't go down too well on Wednesday with my first WI :lol: Think i'd better starve myself :rofl:

No, really, i'm just going to be extra good from tomorrow morning! I'm never going to look nice and slim in a bikini by stuffing my face with fatty foods, am i? :lol:

I don't know if I'll ever look good in a bikini :rofl: but I'll be happy to be down a few (several) sizes!

AF is on her way for me this week :(

AF was a no show for me this month! I had my IUD out so that prob messed up my cycle. Here hoping!!

Stan told me at dinner tonight he wants to have a WW party at our house :rofl:

:rofl:
A weight watchers party?? Tell Stan he just made my night! hahahahaa!! Well next time we all get together, we'll do Weight Watchers stuff!! LOL.

Also - I just read about your chocolates... one thing to watch, if the package says the serving is 1 chocolate, and you calculate it out as 2 points, then eat 2 more chocolates and just times the serving by 3... that can be wrong. You actually have to multiply each number on the package, sometimes it means it's an extra 1-2 points.Did that make sense?? :rofl:

For example - 1/2 a bag of Smart Pop popcorn is 2 pts, but the whole bag is 5 points!

Thats one of the little things Carol learned at the meetings, because most people don't know that!

actually got the serving info from my handy little WW tool ;) but what you say makes sense because I've noticed that it does that with some of the foods :D

:rofl: next time we all get together we'll definitely have all WW foods

and did I mention those chocolates were GOOD! :munch: I had to hide them :rofl:

But if you know where you hid them, whats stopping you from pulling them out?? :rofl:

because they are somewhere I can't easily reach :smug: plus not having to look at them on the counter helps :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->