The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

points are different here so I'm not sure Serina. There are zero points foods, some of the soups, tomatoes are zero points foods

Rainbow! I know what you mean, it's hard to stay on track when it's cold and gray outside :(

but think of the cruise you'll soon be on :wohoo: and I bet if you do a lot of activities during the day the chocolate bar may not be to bad if you hit it once or twice during the cruise ;)

:wohoo: Well done Serena!!!!

Nat - P's on board for weight loss as well. He's a bit tubbier than he'd like to be, lol. He didn't join, I did but I figured out what his point allotment would be (thanks to Vickie sending me the thing) and we're going from there!

I'll have to try that soup! P and I are big soup people. I still don't understand how 5 cups of that 94% "Fat Free" microwaved popcorn is 1 point, whereas Air Popped Popcorn (3 cups) is 1 point. :hissy: It's freaking PLAIN popcorn! No oils, no nothing! :shrug:

So I weighed myself on the electronic scale and it said I was 1lb heavier than when I weighed myself on Saturday. Sigh. Ah well, I was a bad girl last night. :flower:

See, I was using my tracker, and while 1 cup of tomatoes is 0 points, if you have say 3 cups then it turns into a point. So I suppose you can't really gorge on anything? Same for cauliflower, and cucumber.

my weight always goes up during the day, I tend to try to check in the mornings so I'll get a lower number :rofl:

yeah that's true Tiff, don't think I could eat three cups of any of those though :sick:

I have weigh in tomorrow, i'm not feeling very positive at all especially with being bad and AF being here!!! Ah well, what will be and all that :lol:

Hope everyone else has had a good WW's day :)

Woohoo well done serina thats really good!!!

I weighted in tonight tooo annnnddd

5LBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

I'm soooo happy! After my complete disaster last week i was feeling pretty low but i have lost all that again and then some!!!

Good luck with tomo squidge!!!

If it ok I'm going to keep tracking in this thread! I think that is the main thing thats helped me out this week!!!

so today:

Jacket potato with cheese and chives - 3 points
Salad - 0 with olive oil - 2
Melt in the middle choc cake - 4

To celebrate weight loss
Doritos - 3
Aero - 3

and in going to have more choc cake in a bit so total points today is 16!!!

Going to chinese supermarket tomo so def doing a stir fry tomo night!!!

that chocolate cake sounds sooooooooooooooo good :munch:

It does sound good! :haha:

So I made the Cheese Stuffed Shells for our dinner, and the Tomato/Cucumber salad. 5 points or so.

Anyone else finding discrepancies between the site's point values and if you do it yourself? Its hit or miss either way, but kind of makes me skeptical as to what value I use. Should I just go with whatever is higher (to be on the safe side?)

I don't know, I don't generally work them out myself but go on the sites points. I didn't realize there was that much of a difference :huh:

what is it you found to be different?

and I hope you enjoy dinner!

Tiff I just thought of something. Nat was telling us the other day that the WW site takes 3 national brands and averages them so maybe that's why you got the difference? if so I'd go with what you worked it out to be

Well, Parmesan Cheese for example. Grated, fresh Parm cheese is 1 point for a tablespoon. We also buy the grated blue menu kind, and that is still 1 point for a tablespoon, but if I do the calculations on my calculator, its 1 point for 2 tbsps.

:shrug: I love parm cheese, I love it on my popcorn to give it a bit of a kick. I'd much rather use the light stuff (more) than the regular stuff. I don't see how they can judge that light and regular are the same amount of points? Or am I splitting hairs again?

hmm I'm not sure, if it were the info I was getting off the package and doing the calculations I think I'd go with that number

Ok... I duno what I've missed... But I'm going with what I remember.

As for 0 points foods Serina - it's mostly vegetables that are 0 points, I don't know what else would be 0. Atleast here with the Canadian/US version!

Tiff - with the differences, as Vickie said I said :)rofl:) They average 3 different brands, and get the average, they do say that you should always calculate on your own wherever possible to avoid tracking wrong! Also, some things the differences are so minimal, it's worth getting full fat! For example, cream cheese! When I compared the light version to the regular version of some of my favourite philly ones, it was the same points for the same amounts. I think it's because it's calorie ranges that change the points amounts! I agree that it is weird, but I guess that's how they've worked everything out! It works for millions, so I guess I just usually assume they know what they're talking about! lol.

Good luck Squidge!
And way to go Panda! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back