The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Hi girls, great group.

I joined a week ago and have lost 3bls :)

Hope we all reach our goals with ease.

XXX

welcome all :wave: so nice to hear others doing ww's too! it certainly is my fav 'diet' (although i'd rather eat what i want :rofl:)

fab fab loss daisyduke! well done :yipee:

:rofl: PB wouldn't we all! Though I'm surprised I don't miss my "old foods" as much as I expected :shrug: probably because I'm still getting a daily fix of chocolate in there :haha:

we're having roast chicken tonight but I'm having problems deciding on how to make it, oh and what side dish to have

I don't really see it as a diet.
Yes I still need to remind myself to make the right choices but WW works for me.

The other night I was eating 3 quorn fillets and a big plate full of steamed carrots, I enjoyed eating it and didn't think how much I'd rather eat greasy food at that moment.

I can still go to Pizza Express or Nando's, just have to watch my points during the day and then I can still eat a Chicken Burger[7.5 Points] or a chicken Pizza[leggera has 8.5Points] just like I would have before...

I've become a total soup addict too and make a big 1.5Liter jug full of soup once a week and eat some every day. I never liked soup before and now it's a fantastic way to get my '5 a day'

:rofl: PB wouldn't we all! Though I'm surprised I don't miss my "old foods" as much as I expected :shrug: probably because I'm still getting a daily fix of chocolate in there :haha:

we're having roast chicken tonight but I'm having problems deciding on how to make it, oh and what side dish to have

I did roast chicken breasts yesterday with honey glaze - dead easy - mix up 1.5tbsp honey, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp lemon juice some salt and pepper and glaze the chicken then chuck it in the oven to cook. check on it a couple of times whilst cooking and reglaze it as required. Only the honey and the chicken is pointed. Was nice too, quite a subtle honey flavour. :)

:flower:

Yeah i agree i dont feel like im on a diet as such which is fantastic, but then i am allowed an extra 10 points cos of bf, so its quite a lot of food really, even tho it did feel like i was starving in the first few days :rofl: Might have something to do with the fact of the multiple doughnuts i would scoff in a day :dohh: no wonder i didnt loose any weight.

Does anyone know if we weigh fresh pasta cooked or non cooked to work out the points?

:kiss:

XXX

Umm I do WW online and they have points listed for cooked and uncooked

Oh im online to, never noticed the cooked and un cooked :dohh:

it took me a good week to figure out how to work the online system well :rofl:

did you find what you were looking for?

it took me a good week to figure out how to work the online system well :rofl:

did you find what you were looking for?

went to my first meeting today and got weighted im 13stone 9lb so i have about 3 stone to lose.just making a shopping list now.

went to my first meeting today and got weighted im 13stone 9lb so i have about 3 stone to lose.just making a shopping list now.

Hope you had a good time at the meeting?

our shopping list this last month (we do a big shop just once a month) was so different from the things we usually buy :lol:

it was great not as scary as i thought it would be.and diet coke is 0 points!fantastic.
theres so much you can eat still!
my oh is delighted he loves cooking so he cant wait to try all the recipes.
whats the difference with the online one?

you don't attend weekly meetings, instead you weigh at home. It has a place for you to enter what you eat every day and calculates your points for you :)

My hubby is happy as well because we're trying new foods out and he was getting bored of the same old stuff! :lol:

I had already eaten it :rofl: and i measured it cooked weight rather than risk having to many points ifykwim.

Well done cheeseface :) :thumbup:

XXX

yeah I get you, I generally measure all my stuff cooked as well :)

we're trying a WW recipe for au gratin potatoes tonight!

Wow ur so good, i want to try new recipes to but Matilda is very demanding right now :rofl: MUST make time. Poor lamb had her injections today to so is not a happy bunny, mummy cried to.......

XXX

aww poor Matilda :hugs: Honestly it's only because Hannah is 18 months old that I can accomplish anything :lol: When she was 2 months old we mostly ate quick and easy (and not always healthy :haha:) meals. It gets easier, in my opinion, to get things done as they get older :) Hannah is a clingy baby and child but she loves to help cook dinner (as long as the prep doesn't take more than 20-30 minutes she's a great helper :thumbup:)

kind of off topic but WOW! Can't believe Hannah is 18months! Doesn't seem that long ago I was reading she'd arrived! :lol:

I slipped off the wagon last night. Had a stressful weekend and start to week and hubby decided I needed takeaway and alcohol. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->