The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Gah, this time of the day along with like 3pm is the hardest for me. I want to eat! :hissy: I suppose I could have some popcorn. Hate though that 3 cups of popcorn is 1 point, but if I want 4 cups it goes to 2 points!

Just did out the points on the bag of kernels, for 1/4 cup (50g) which averages out to 5 1/2 cups of popped popcorn, its 3 points. Still not bad I guess... 5.5 cups of popcorn is pretty decent, but still. Le sigh.

stay strong! :hugs: if you're wanting a snack there's nothing wrong with using a point for some popcorn right?

I'm still skeptical about this popcorn business. Although taking that no one is answering my questions I see that its a big grey area all around! :haha:

Okay, Okay, I'll drop it. :rofl:

Apparently beef jerky isn't that bad of a snack idea either. High protien, little to no fat. I just did the conversion for 1/4 bag (which is a lot of jerky) and it's only 1 point!

It's good to try and snack on fruits and veg, low points plus it gets you closer to the point count.
Get some nice fruity gum. I find that helps me in a lot of cases, nice fruity flavour, and the chewing helps.. Or even drink a big glass of ice cold water, that helps me sometimes... or even a can of pop! I've read a lot of people suggesting those things too, cause sometimes filling yourself with water/pop helps with the hunger!

:rofl: Tiff I don't answer because I don't know the answer to why the air popped popcorn is different :rofl:

what's everyone doing for lunch?

Glad he apologized Tiff! He was being a bum! lol. And like Vickie said, he can keep putting down the high points! hahah!

I'm trying to be so good today, because tomorrow morning is my weigh in.. But I am finding it hard today... AF is coming, and I can feel it! lol. Had a nice omelette for breakfast, 4 pts in total for breakie! Had one of my apple/carrot muffins for 1 pt.. And getting ready to start on lunch, which will be a greek salad! But I wanna eat the muffins I made earlier! LOL. sweet potato ones, they better be good this time since I added the proper amount of splenda this time! :rofl:

:rofl: hope they are good!

I want Stan to go to the store and get portabellos so we can have the pizzas again :rofl:

has anyone tried the Thyme table syrup? It's sugar free and 0 points for 1/4 of a cup!

Oh, and I don't know anything about Air Popped..
I will ask my mom to ask next time she goes to one of the meetings... LOL.
that's the one thing that's great about meetings, you get so many more tips from things other people do, and you have the leader to answer.
Don't you have a message board on the online thing where you should be able to get help and answers to questions??

oh that's a good idea! Tiff you should try the message board, maybe someone there can help you out!

A lot of people I know use those mushrooms as burgers... Marinate them overnight, and throw them on the BBQ! Have you tried them like that before?
I don't like mushrooms at all, so it's not my kind of thing.

no but that's a good idea especially in the summer when we get the bbq out!

I was thinking of doing the shells and cheese next week plus salad for our lunch when you come down next week! :)

Sounds good! Speaking of the shells and cheese, for those of you that like spinach, you could add chopped spinach in as well! No extra points because it's a 0pt veg, but then you get a bit of veg in there too! :) And spinach is yummy in pasta!

I think Tiff did that last night! we might try it next time :thumbup:

SUPER yummy! :thumbup: I was skeptical at the size of the shells at first, but it was pretty filling. The cucumber/broccoli salad was delish as well!

Have you guys tried those Egg Creations? Its 0 points for a 1/4 cup! I was skeptical but I did a 1/4 cup of that in a bowl, microwaved it (I hate the 'skin' that you get from frying eggs) and then added some salt and pepper, and 30g of the 4 Cheese Italiano reduced fat cheese. So 2 points for something SUPER yummy!

:wohoo:

Yep!
I get them all the time - mostly when they are on sale though, I find them very expensive. I have one sitting in the freezer right now actually, maybe I'll bring it out considering I eat eggs like every other day!

Did another 30 mins on the bike too. So that's 7 activity points that I've "earned" this week. Although they don't get used automatically it seems? I only swap them in when I've gone over my daily/extra flex points?

I haven't tried the egg things, might look for them on Friday!

Stan didn't think the shells would be enough for him either :rofl: but he really likes them and they are pretty good leftover for us too! :thumbup:

They were enough for Carol and I! But for Steve and Andrew we made some chicken strips as well, just cause they eat a lot! lol.

Tiff my Activity points don't automatically get used either

We had "pizza" for lunch the store didn't have the portabello mushrooms though so I used a whole wheat tortilla, 1/4 cup sauce (the Unico pizza sauce that we bought when I worked out the calories is 0 points for 1/4 cup!), 1 ounce part skim mozzarella and I cut up some white mushrooms and ham! Plus a salad with the fat free Italian dressing and a bit of parmesan cheese. and it was only 4.5 points!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->