The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

https://www.weightwatchers.ca/util/prt/recipe.aspx?Type=1&RecipeID=68251

Natalie--the brownie recipe

Okay, so I feel like an idiot!

How come no one told me that you can adjust the portion sizes in the online tracker thingy? I was scrolling and realized that you can change it from portions, to cups, to grams, mililiters, ounces...

:dohh: So just to be a biatch I put in the 540ml for that damn campbells soup and it still was 3.5 points. :smug:

:rofl: Sorry I didn't think about it

Did you tell P :haha:

:rofl: You should

so my day:

Silver dollar pancakes 3.5 points
"pizza" & Salad 4.5 points
pork chop (4 ounce), .5 cups rice a roni and 2.5 cups steamed broccoli 10 points

which wouldn't be so bad for the day if I hadn't eaten 6 points worth of chocolate as well :rofl:

days total 23.5 of 29 though I'll probably use another 2-3 for a snack later :rofl:

Well i went to weigh in and lost 1lb, better than nothing :)

My leader asked how i'd got on and had to be honest and say i found it very hard, luckily, she understood. However, back on the wagon tomorrow which i'm quite looking forward to :) Been to Asda after weigh in and bought lots of healthy stuff :D

It's easier if you have the healthy stuff in the house and the bad stuff out I've found!

Well done on one pound! :happydance:

Soo today after my good loss at WI yesterday i woke up motivated to do the same again this week.

so
Trim bar - 1.5 points
Boots shapers lunch - 8 points
Casserole (was disgusting so only had a few bites) - 1 point

then

I blew it all and got a KFC!!! 123343838309834093 points :rofl:

No seriously does anyone know the points value of a KFC boneless banquet with a side of beans???

Can i just say MAAAN u girls talk!!! Each day i come on there is like atleast 10 pages for me to read!!!! Spammers :D

This is the KFC pts values so whatever it had in the box :rofl:

Original Recipe Chicken, drumstick 3
Original Recipe Chicken, wing 2.5
Original Recipe Chicken, Breast 5
Original Recipe Chicken, thigh 4
Original Recipe Chicken, rib 4
Honey BBQ Chicken Bites x5 8
Popcorn Chicken regular 5
Popcorn Chicken Large 8.5
Zinger Burger 7.5
Zinger Tower Burger 11
Fillet Tower Burger 10.5
Mini Fillet Burger 4.5
Mini Fillet (not in a bun) 2

Fillet Burger 7
Toasted Twister 9
Salsa Toasted Twister 9
Crispy Strip (each) 2 (6.5 for 3)
Hot Wings (each) 1.5
Boxster 8.5
Wrapster 11.5

Fries Regular 4.5
Fries Large 6
Corn with Butter 4
Corn Cobette 2.5
Coleslaw Regular 2
Coleslaw 1 large 4.5
BBQ Beans Regular 1
BBQ Beans Large 2.5
Chicken Gravy Regular 1
Chicken Gravy Large 2.5

Hope it helps :)

Sounds like a good lunch Vickie!!! Thanks for the brownie recipe! Will definitely try them!

Tiff - I didn't know, because I don't have the online program! There's my excuse! hahah! I'd tell him at an obscene time of night, maybe right when he's in a nice deep sleep!? :rofl:

Well done Squidge!

Panda - does KFC UK have an online site with the nutritional info? We have one here for KFC Canada, that's how I find out meals before I go to different restaurants!

Well - here's my day! Didn't do as good as I wanted to, beause it's my weigh in tomorrow!

Breakfast - 1 egg, 1 egg white, Peppers, Onions and 0.5oz cheese = 3pts
Lunch - 1 cup of hashbrown casserole = 3pts ... (Was supposed to have greek salad, but I really wanted the hashbrown stuff! hahah! Worked out to be less points anyways, but the veg would have been better I think!
Dinner - Sloppy Joe, 0.5C kraft dinner, Corn = 9pts
Snacks - Apple/Carrot MUffin, Sweet Potato Muffin, Ice Cream cup = 4pts

So I'm at 19 points, and I doubt I'll have anything else tonight, just to be safe!

Can i just say MAAAN u girls talk!!! Each day i come on there is like atleast 10 pages for me to read!!!! Spammers :D

the thread has really taken off :happydance:

Like Natalie I generally look the restaurant/fast food place up online and find out their nutritional info and work my points out from that

I have a feeling I'm going to be where I was last Thursday... but we'll see.
I was up 3lbs a few days ago, jumped on this morning and was up 0.3lbs I think. So hopefully I can atleast get back to where I was... We'll see I guess. I'm not expecting much, but that's because I was bad! So oh well!

When I'm wanting to eat, I come on here... hence me spamming up the place. :rofl:

Well I finished the day with 2 points to spare. Kind of in a snacky mood though, might have some cucumber or something to munch on. Meh!

Oh, Tiff - you're gonna kill me.. but I don't wanna search through the thread for the popcorn thing!
what were you saying about the popcorn, like exact cups you were mentionning?? lol. I was telling Carol and she was baffled, but I couldn't remember the numbers you threw out ... :blush:
I saw an interesting "recipe" in one of my books with cucumbers, I forget what it was though! LOL. It had cayenne pepper on it or something! Or cajun maybe!

Oh, speaking of popcorn, have you ever tried it with Cajun?? There's some nice recipes out there for different popcorns with all sorts of different spices! :) I have to keep changing my stuff or I get bored! Oh, and Bulkbarn has loads of seasonings there too!

I generally have the skinny cow stuff for a snack (1-2 points depending on what it is) but tonight I think we're going with popcorn

Metro has all the Breyers stuff on sale! So for $3.99 ( reg $7.49) I got the little icecream cups! Chocolate Fudge Brownie (TO DIE FOR!) and Cookies and Cream! 6 in each box, and they're 2pts each! !
Soooo yummy! I had mine after dinner today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->