The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

I think i should get some popcorn aswell :haha:
Good luck for WI nat and rainbow ( i think, im easily confused) :haha:

Rainbow when are you going away? is it this Friday? A cruise sounds lovely, hav a fab time. I only found that out about the WW bread a couple of months ago, iv been doing it wrong for ages :dohh:

Think i need to think of some low pt breakfasts cos i ate my apple at 7.30 and my tummy is rumbling so loudly that Ellie keeps asking if there is a monster living in it :rofl:

Well, I'm up.. but I got 3 different numbers on the stupid scale! LOL. The highest came up 3 times though. :(

This happens to me all the time, and I'm really getting fed up. I'm about ready to throw in the towel and accept that I may be fat forever.

:hugs: Nat! :(

Okay, I just checked my bag of kernels, and I am SO confused, AGAIN!!!

It says that theres 2g of fat in my kernels, per 1/4. But its popcorn kernels. :confused: There's no fat in them. 7g of fiber. On my package, it works out to what Vickie worked out with oil.

Although its saying a 1/4 cup (50g) so maybe I'm wrong again. Anyways, the fiber is still pretty decent. But how on earth do you get 2g of fat in popcorn kernels? I checked all over the package to see if its if you prepare with oil but it doesn't.

So confused. :hissy: And I was wrong again. If 1/4 cup is 50g (not popped) then 3 cups could easily be 8g.

Why is this so confusing? :hissy: Oh, Vickie! You can get seriously cheap air poppers at like walmart or sears. I got mine at sears and I think it was $10 or so. :)

Nat, could you link me to the site where you did your sweet potato muffins and those carrot apple muffins (or something to that nature?). :hugs:

Don't get discouraged. You've done really well! 22lbs or so is nothing to sniff at!

:hugs: Natalie don't give up! You've done so well already! I'm sure we'll all have these off weeks as we get further along, it gets harder to lose as our bodies adapt to the program. And you're a fountain of information we need you here! :hugs:

Pinky is there a monster living in your tummy? :winkwink: that really was cute!

Rainbow enjoy your cruise! :wohoo: so exciting!

Tiff I didn't even know they made air poppers until you mentioned it on here than saw the points difference and wow well worth a few dollars to get one!!!

haha you girls are confusing me with all this popcorn talk ;-) I'll get some of the 100kcal 94% FatFree Bags while I'm over in the States. Think that's 1.5 (UK)Points, so that's fine by me as the serving is quite generous.
I'm leaving tomorrow at lunchtime(so in appx 22 hours)-can't wait...the weather here is horrible and work has been stressful this week.

Well it looks like I lost 4lbs this week, so the 2lbs I gained plus another 2lbs[31lbs total]...very pleased with that. Am just on the 'weight border' so next time I lose, I will have to adjust my points to 21.

Better go and pack now :)
Good luck everyone! Don't misbehave while I'm gone

me misbehave? :angelnot: :rofl:

enjoy your cruise! :wohoo: what part of the States are you going to?

and well done on your loss! :happydance:

I'm more pissed off because of the fact that carol went down 2.6lbs. I know I should be a good buddy and be happy for her. But all the baking I've done, she always sneaks some, god the other night she kept sticking her finger in the icing and taking the leftovers and stuff! I went up 0.9lbs and she's down. She also cheated on Friday when I had Pizza hut, she had fish and chips!
I'm just so fed up with it. I just want to eat. Whats the point in me being good if I'm gonna gain? Might as well eat what I want - like a nice big McChicken at this point - and gain when I SHOULD gain.

I just dragged my ass out of bed. I was up there for 2 1/2 hours, most of which I was crying. I just don't need this right now.

Andrew thinks he mom "starves" herself at work, but still.. they say that's even worse.

I'm just miserable.

Hope everyone has a better day than I'm bound to have!

Well done Rainbow!!! That's an AWESOME loss!!! :wohoo:

Oh! And the muffins - I wouldn't bother with the sweet potato ones, I made them again yesterday, and they just aren't that good! LOL.

But here's the apple/carrot ones!
https://pitterpatteroflosingpounds.blogspot.com/2010/01/apple-carrot-muffins.html
The only thing I suggest - is NOT putting them in little muffin cups, or the paper will stick to them! Just spray the muffin pan!

https://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=772222

You can look up low fat muffin recipes, and there's quite a few around, I just haven't tried all the ones I found. But a lot of them work out to be 1 or 2 points, which isn't bad for a snack! But I definitely love the apple/carrot ones! Next time I'm gonna make a big batch!

:hugs: Natalie

I guess that's the downside of having a buddy because it's hard when they lose and you don't :( :hugs:

If she is doing like Andrew says though than she's not losing the right way and has a much great chance of putting it back on further down the line!

I agree with Vickie. Binging and starving yourself only leads to more health problems. :( :hugs: You're doing great! So what if you have a bad week, right? There's always next week! :hugs:

So I just about died going to Zehr's. My god. Trying to push that stroller through slush was a KILLER workout! I bought some of those Skinny Cow chocolate ice cream sandwiches, had one (to celebrate getting back from the store) and it was really good! Maybe because I don't eat ice cream sandwiches like, at all, that it made it that much better for me? Either way, I don't care. Yum!

I've got spaghetti squash in the microwave, going to try some of that with the leftover pasta sauce, both are 0 points so might be able to swing a 0 point lunch! Totally worth the 2 points for the Sandwich.

Glad you like the ice cream sandwiches! The chocolate ones are my favorite :munch:

I'm going to buy some spaghetti squash tomorrow and we'll try it one day next week! :)

what pasta sauce are you using that's zero points?

we're having spaghetti for lunch because we're out of pretty much everything else, only going to do a cup though which should keep the points down plus a nice salad

Oh! The crushed tomatoes. But, I decided against it and went with our pasta sauce thats a fave (1 point per half cup). Okay, I am SERIOUSLY impressed with the spaghetti squash. I love al dente pasta, P always teases me because I'm the first person he's met that actually has a preference for the way pasta is cooked.

Anyways, for me, I can't tell the difference! So I did a cup of spaghetti squash with a half cup of sauce = 1 point. Man, its good too!!!

:blush: So I am probably splitting hairs again and whatnot. But say I wanted to have like a side of salad with my lunch for 0 points. That'd still be one point for the lunch. But if I wanted to have another cup of spaghetti squash then it'd go up to a point instead of 0 for the squash, making lunch 2 points. Still not bad, well 3 points if I did the sauce again.

How does that work? Its all veggies, right? So if I opted to have another cup of squash, and a half cup of sauce, then why couldn't it be 2 points for just the sauce?

Sorry, I am such a pain! Its just stuff like this confuses me.

You'd have to find the amount of calories for a cup of spag squash - and then use the calculator to find out exactly how many cups leads to 1pt. Cause eventually the calories catch up, right?
That's the best I can answer, maybe another cup of spag squash still is only 0 points!

We LOVE spaghetti squash here, never had it until like 3 months ago, we're actually having that for dinner tonight! The boys are going to have actual pasta, and we're gonna have the squash! I actually like it better to be honest, I'd choose the spag squash over the pasta now! :)

I think it's because as the amount of the veggie you eat goes up so does the calorie count on those veggies?

some veggies I've noticed are different though, like lettuce it doesn't seem to matter if I put 1-3 cups in it still comes up as zero (same with bok choy). Others it does go up but again I've noticed different veggies seem to have different points values? :shrug:

that probably doesn't help you at all :rofl:

I think I would too! Its great! I didn't even think about it until I remembered a post you did where you mentioned it. So thanks!!! :hugs:

I can't wait to try this spaghetti squash!! Will be putting it on my grocery list for sure! :thumbup:

hopefully tomorrows grocery trip won't be as painful as it was a month ago when we had no idea what we were looking for!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->