The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

you are supposed to eat your points in a day, or close to it I think for the reason you said, also so you lose weight the right way (not starving yourself and losing quickly because than you'll just put it back on quickly).

I don't always eat all of my points because they are fairly high but I come with 3-4 most days

:rofl: We're going to try to get there early tomorrow morning to avoid the mad rush, our No Frills is always crazy, especially on the weekends

Ahh, okay! I probably could've gone to bed without eating those extra, but I didn't think it'd be a good idea. :shrug:

So curious to see if I'm going to keep losing weight! I checked this morning ( :blush: ) and I was down 3 pounds (to 169) but I'm always afraid that each day I'm going to ruin it somehow. Probably why I'm so fanatical about riding the exercise bike.

you aren't going to ruin it!! :hugs: I was so worried about that at first to!

and well done on 3 pounds so far! :happydance:

Thanks! This is the first time I've seen the scale go down since Christmas. My 'real' test will be if I get past 164 or not. That was the weight that I was stalemated at for over a year! :rofl:

Yeah, I'm gonna leave grady with papa - whether he likes it or not! and go! Gotta go right at 8am or else it'll be brutal!
There's quite a few things we need, and the egg creations are definitely one of them considering they're usually $2.97 most places!
The Pasta Sauce on the back page should be good too!

Oh, and we passed on the elliptical, and we got a recumbant(sp?) bike? It was on sale at Crappy Tire.. and we're gonna take the reciept and get the difference considering I came home and saw that it's on sale $30 less starting tomorrow!! LOL.
And after I prove I'll use it, then we'll invest in the elliptical too, one that's on sale ofcourse!

It was a really nice one though, but the floor model part scared me off!

I was wondering about that pasta sauce and how good it'd be, will check it out tomorrow!

I have no idea what that bike is but I hope it works for you :)

This is the one I got...
https://www.canadiantire.ca/AST/browse/5/SportsRec/4/FitnessWellness/ExerciseBikes/PRDOVR~0840127P/Tempo%252BFitness%252BRecumbent%252BBike%252B7099BK.jsp
It's like, sit down more?
Got it

This is the one I got!
https://www.canadiantire.ca/AST/browse/5/SportsRec/4/FitnessWellness/ExerciseBikes/PRDOVR~0840127P/Tempo%252BFitness%252BRecumbent%252BBike%252B7099BK.jsp

So it's more sit down, with the back rest!
And I paid $169.99 and tomorrow we're going to get it adjusted because the flyer starting tomorrow it's $139.99!

that's really cheap! the 139 if I had room I'd go buy one :rofl: well maybe not I'm not much for the bikes

I didn't realize I posted.. my computer keeps messing up and going back like 5 pages ago! Oops! LOL.

But yeah, good deal for sure! It's really quiet too! And I can sit and read too. Just don't know if I'll get a REALLY good workout with it or not, i guess I should... they have them at the gym.. so yeah! lol.

I was wondering why that random "got it" was out there at the end of your first post! :rofl:

What'd everyone have for dinner tonight?
We had spaghetti squash, meatballs and ofcourse, pasta sauce.

Oh and Vickie - if you get the spaghetti squash, it stays fresh for ages! Don't even need to keep it in the fridge, it's ok just in a cupboard! So it's definitely a good veg for you guys! :)

We've got the stationary bike (regular one). It's not overly fancy, but it does keep track of how long you've been on and the "calories" you've burned. I love it! Its a bit hard because you are upright to read, but it can be done. Normally I throw on a movie while Claire is sleeping and go.

It was hard for me at first as I am SUCH a sloth. I was determined to do a half hour and I lasted 20 mins and was like "F THIS, I am DONE!" :haha: The longest I've done is 45 mins, but a half hour of moderate bike riding is 2 activity points, and 45 mins is the same.... so I continue to only do a half hour.

:rofl:

I'm gonna start slow! I was going to go to my mom's work (Local High School here) and use the gym there for free. But I want something from home. too bad I'm gonna have to share with Carol - who will probably think she can then kick us out of OUR living area, just so she doesn't have to be watched!
I need to find some really good weight exercises too, just to help that much more!

:wohoo: You're going to do great!!!! I force myself to use it daily. That's one of my biggest things, I have never exercised in my LIFE and I just can't make it a priority rather than an inconvenience.

Oh well I guess. :rofl: I still do it, so I suppose that is what matters. I changed my weigh in day to Sunday morning as I don't want to do it Monday morning because we're going to MIL's for my belated bday dinner. :blush:

So I figure its not that bad, being off by a day!

Breakfast: 2 portions of Egg Creations: 1 point
25g shredded cheese: 2 points
Coffee with Milk: 0.5 point

I have given up my beloved coffee whitener. :cry: :cry: :cry: It just wasn't worth the points. :(

hmm for dinner yesterday we had chicken fingers, asparagus and crescent rolls (I only had one! Hannah had two :rofl:)

I got the Blue menu ketchup and it's 0 points, whereas the other we had was a point each so score there! :wohoo:

Tonight we're probably just going to order Swiss Chalet, it's going to be a hectic day.

I have a very hard time making exercise a priority :rofl: I'd rather sit down and rest when Hannah's asleep :blush: :rofl:

For breakfast this morning, I had a pack of oatmeal, which was 2 points, and a banana, another 2 pts!

I did 10 minutes on the bike, the Wiggles occupied Grady! PHEW! I don't think it's a good idea for me to try for 30 minutes in one go - but I'm gonna aim for 3 - 10 minute sessions everyday. I think I'll find it much easier that way! Do one in the morning, one when Carol gets home (around his afternoon nap) and then again after he's in bed (could probably go longer that time too because I could tell myself to watch it through an episode of Cake Boss (my favourite)!

Tiff - duno if you saw it or not, but Egg Creations are on at No Frills for $1, and you can freeze them for 3 months! Definitely worth it if you like them! And if you don't wanna battle No Frills, Wal-mart usually does a price match if you take the flyer there! I think i might have mentionned the Egg Creations last night.. lol.

I'm quite excited for dinner, we're having Pizza. I found a McCain kind that's thin multigrain crust and it's 4pts for a 1/5 of the pizza. It's really nice too, even has chicken on it! And then we'll have salad.

Speaking of salad, I bought a new dressing yesterday. Honey Dijon - it's the store brand from Metro (Selection) and it is only 15 cals for a TBSP, so it's the same as Italian! Definitely a nice change!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->