The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

The water weight loss comes from a net loss of protein and carbohydrates especially during the first few weeks of a reduction in calories. On reducing calories the body needs to rely more on energy within the body and thus breaks down protein and carbohydrate for metabolism. When these nutrients are metabolised water is released. Fat stores do supply a little of the energy but, at first, a good proportion comes from protein and the limited stores of carbohydrates within the cells.

https://www.weightlossforall.com/losing-water-weight.htm

if that makes sense :rofl:

That's how I feel. The last few times I've had next to nothing, or gained, I end up getting upset, and then pigging out on stuff. Which definitely does NOT help me for the next week around! But that's how I got here in the first place, emotional eating. But it's so hard to break that habit. I need to learn to eat better choices when I get upset if I have to eat, carrot sticks or something. Problem with those, is it doesn't exactly make you feel better the same way a tub of icecream does... or mcdonalds - my biggest issue!

I duno how the water weight thing works, I know a lot of it has to do with salts too!

On the bright side, I'm at the lowest I've been since being with Andrew - still a horrible number, but a feat in itself! :)

I could see the weight loss when i saw you yesterday Natalie :) You can definitely tell you've lost :thumbup:

Emotional eater here to, I generally have a bad day a week where I indulge in one thing and try to behave the rest of the time. (it's always the day of weigh in :rofl:)

I never really thought I ate a lot when I was upset but I'm starting to realize that I do. When P does something that upsets me, or I'm having a rough day with Claire, or upset about other stuff in my life I go straight for comfort food.

Its been such a rollercoaster here too with dumping the toxic people from my life, which feels AMAZING. I never realized how they made me feel until I was actually away from them. My only regret is not doing it sooner! :thumbup: But its still been a huge lifestyle change.

I somewhat understood that excerpt, Vickie. Somewhat. :haha: I need the "Weight Loss for Dummies" version though, I don't understand much!

some of it went over my head as well Tiff :rofl:

I have to stop now and think about okay why do I want X item now, most times it's not because I'm hungry just bored or stressed or something

and I just finished lunch so feeling better :D

I also have the problem that Andrew won't say "don't do that"... he tried that once and got his head bitten off.. :rofl:
But then afterwards when the scale isn't looking nice to me, I sit there and whine to him saying "you're supposed to tell me no!!!"... doesn't matter what he does it's always the wrong thing!!Poor him! LOL.

I know. He's so good though! tries so hard to say the right thing, it's never want I wanna hear when he says it! :rofl:

P got really mad at me because I told him I want to tell me stuff but when he does I bite his head off. It isn't that he's saying it, its just that he has this crazy sanctimonious attitude at times and it just gets under my skin.

:rofl: So now he tends to not say anything. :haha:

evening girls...

my tracking for the day

maderia cake (forced to eat to be polite) 2 points
chicken and stuffing sandwich 4.5
choc biscuit 2
lasgne 10 (guess)
Bread 5

TOTAL - 23.5

little bit over but not to bad!!!

Hows all ur days been??? xxx

so far for me
breakfast: blueberry muffin 4 points
lunch: tortilla with chicken breast, bbq sauce, 1/2 ounce 2% cheese and 12 pringles reduced fat chips for 7.5 points
dinner will be the stuffed shells with cheese and broccoli

Ahhhh i ended up eating Harry Ramsdens fish and chips tonight....oops :dohh: and that's because i didn't plan ahead!

So, back on the wagon tomorrow for definite. I have so much cleaning, tidying and everything else to do, it's bound to stop me from eating tomorrow...:haha:

no idea what Harry Ramsdens fish and chips are :rofl: but doesn't sound healthy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Ramsden's

Sooooo not healthy :dohh:

my day so far...
Breakfast - Oatmeal, 1cup grapes, coffee in my milk =4pts
Lunch - 1cup Chili with 1/2oz cheese =5pts

Having lasagna for dinner - haven't worked out the points yet though!

dinner was 8.5 points. I love those stuffed shells :munch:

dinner for me was 11 - I had some coleslaw which was 1pt, I said 6 for the lasagna, and 4 for the piece of garlic bread I had!
Was yummy!
Still have 5 points for some snacks for the game and Grey's! :)

I still have 9 points left, I don't know why I seem to be having so many points left over the last few days :shrug:

Hello, can i join. Hello ladies.

This thread is huge.

Im doing weekly meetings, my points allowance is 24.

This is my 3rd time at WW, everytime i join within 4 months i end up preggers. :blush:

I also wander around on WW online and i have my monthly pass all bought and paid for.

Good luck at weigh ins this week. My weigh in day is Thursday

V xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"