The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Day going good so far!

Breakfast - 2 muffets ( like shredded wheat) with 1/2c milk = 3 pts
Lunch - WW Shrimp Marinara Smart One, 2 slices WW bread, 1 tsp Marg = 5pts

Also did 20 minutes on the bike!

well done on the bike Nat!

3.5 for my breakfast and 5 for my lunch (leftover cheese stuffed shells)

I've just made some Carrot & Coriander Soup but also put some chilli flakes in....probably too many i think........i've made it a bit hot :rofl:

Ah well, least it's 0pts :D

0 points is good :thumbup: :rofl: though I'm not entirely certain what a coriander is

Weigh in for me today and i STS :shrug: although i am pleased it wasnt a gain i still feel a bit crap. Im going to have my tea - 2slices of pizza and 2 handfulls of chippy chips (cheat meal) and go2 bed with a book so i cant eat cos im upset cos i always eat when im upset.
I hope everyone is having a good day xx

:hugs: Pinky, hope you feel better tomorrow. It must be hard to STS and not lose, but you didn't gain which is great :hugs:

Thanks Vickie. Thats what i keep telling myself,its just going slow at the moment :wacko:

Just had chicken chow main 15 points :blush: but ive only had chip butty that was 4 points so 19 points out of my 23 :D xxx

you stayed under your points which is good!

we were supposed to have shrimp tonight (low points) but saw a cooking program of steaks and are now having t-bones (high points) :dohh: :rofl:

I've failed today :( I've already done my list for tomorrow so i can't mess it up again.

B - Branflakes, Sultanas & Milk - 3pts
D - 0pt Carrot & Coriander Soup & bread - 2pts
T - Chicken, roast potatoes, new potatoes, yorkshire pudding, peas, carrots and gravy - 13pts (i think :lol:, will re-calculate tomorrow)

18/19 :) Now i can't mess it up!

Does anyone use Noreen (UK Lady Luck)

https://ukladyluck.co.uk/category/values/

This is her website, she has listed EVERYTHING from eating out to Easter eggs to Cheese you can think of in points, its brill if your going out or want a Chinese.

I love it.

Find the place where your going and click Read more.

Stay away from the Frankie and Bennys Manhattan Burger :winkwink:

V xxx

Suz gave me a similar website for the US/Canada but apparently I've not bookmarked it :dohh:

Wonder if she could give it again? I had one but maaaan is it ever hard to navigate through all her blinkies and ads.

:haha:

https://www.dwlz.com/restaurants.html

I found it buried in my PM's :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79