The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

There's got to be okay choices at McDonalds though? I know that a friend of mine figured out that those two chicken snack wraps (ranch) were 5 points for the both of them, so when she was having a MacAttack, that's what she'd get and not feel guilty over the points?

Also, P and I were looking on that site and a 4pc nugget is 4 points, 6pc is 6.5 points, etc etc... maybe have salad instead of fries? Diet pop instead of regular? You could have McDonalds without having to go all out?

I hope I didn't upset you! :hugs: Just trying to offer suggestions so the next time that happens it won't be as bad? :hugs:

Yeah it is. I must try harder though, this weight won't shift on it's own :(

There's got to be okay choices at McDonalds though? I know that a friend of mine figured out that those two chicken snack wraps (ranch) were 5 points for the both of them, so when she was having a MacAttack, that's what she'd get and not feel guilty over the points?

Also, P and I were looking on that site and a 4pc nugget is 4 points, 6pc is 6.5 points, etc etc... maybe have salad instead of fries? Diet pop instead of regular? You could have McDonalds without having to go all out?

I hope I didn't upset you! :hugs: Just trying to offer suggestions so the next time that happens it won't be as bad? :hugs:

Yeah they're is but i never take my eating out guide because i always say 'nope, i'm not eating out' then i end up doing it :dohh:

I'm just going to stop eating them fullstop, they aren't particularly worth the points that they are anyway. I'd rather have a sandwich from somewhere, sometimes not as nice i know but healthier and less points!

Thanks Tyff & Vickie, i'm feeling a bit better now i've whinged about it :lol:

Aww hun, no worries! I'm frustrated today too. I want everything that is bad for me, but my weigh in is tomorrow and I don't want to do anything that is going to potentially upset me more. If I'm up tomorrow I'm up, but at least I'll know that its just the nature of things, rather than feel guilt over binging the day before. :)

Tomorrow though, watch out!!! :haha: I'm going to be ALL over crappy stuff! :rofl:

Don't eat the crappy stuff until after your weigh in then you've got another week to get it off :haha:

So Excited! I weigh in tomorrow morning!

Also, speaking of McDonald's, I try not to go because it might just be the worst fast food place out there. (Other places have healthy choices but even the salads at McD's are TERRIBLE) But if my friends are going and I'm with them I usually get a 4 piece chicken nugget happy meal with apples and a diet coke. (No caramel dipping sauce!) I can't remember the points but It's like 225 calories for all of it. They really aren't worth it money-wise or point-wise but if I get it I don't feel miserable and left out.

:rofl: today was soooooooooo bad and I'm having chocolate mousse cake to top it off

:rofl: today is my cheat day (since I weighed in this morning) I'll do better tomorrow and next week hopefully! :D :hugs:

Tiff good luck for your weigh in tomorrow! :headspin:

Way to go Vickie! That's awesome! :)

Squidge - usually if I'm going out, and I know there's even there is the slightest chance I might miss a meal and end up going for fast food, I sometimes try bringing a granola bar or meal bar! Usually just enough to tie me over! Even better if you get ones with lots of fibre!

Been good today!

Breakfast - yogurt cup, 1/3c all bran buds, coffee with milk = 3pts
Lunch - some leftover lasagna = 6pts
Snack - 0pt soup = 0pts (obviously! lol)
Dinner - chicken teryaki stirfry with egg noodles, icecream cup = 9pts

So I still have 6 points left! :happydance:
Gonna have some popcorn and watch a movie in a bit!

Vickie - I'm jealous.. but I'm trying to be very good. Considering seems each week I alternate going up and down... wanna see if I DON'T induldge after I weigh in, if I end up losing again! fingers crossed!

:hugs: natalie I'm sure I'll get to a point later on where I can't have these cheat days

Oh, I'm still gonna have them! :rofl:
But I just wanna see if that's part of the reason I'm going up and down every other week... if I still gain this weigh in on Thursday, I'll continue having cheat days!!!
It's just upsetting to gain every other week, trying to figure out WHY!!

:rofl: well I hope this gives you some answers :hugs:

a couple of weeks ago when I lost 1 pound I'm pretty sure I was retaining water (pre-PMS) and that affected my weight loss

I've done well today too! :happydance:

breakfast: 1/2c egg creations and cheese: 3 points
Lunch: 250ml tomato garden veggie soup and a cucumber sandwich: 3 points
Dinner: Spaghetti Sauce with crushed tomatoes and light parm cheese: 1 point

Snacks: cinnamon hearts, popcorn and a hunk of raw cabbage (I freaking LOVE raw cabbage!): 4 points.

My popcorn varies, the Orville Reddibaucer (however you spell it) is only 1 point per 40g, but my No Name Popcorn is somehow 3 points for 50g. :shrug: Made the No Name stuff so decided to go with their label.

I still have 10 points, might have some more cinnamon hearts before bed. :shhh:

Aaaaaaaaand down two pounds! :happydance: Which came as a total shock, I did NOT think that I was going to lose this week!

:wohoo:

Although the days where I STS or went over were the days that I was dipping into my flex points. Wonder if that was the issue? Although the flex points are there if you need them, right? I am now at the weight that I could not get past to save my life! Now the fun begins to see if I'll get past it.

Well, that and 159. Haven't been lower than that since before I started gaining weight with my pregnancy. :)

well done Tiff!! :happydance:

I find the days after my cheat day are usually the worst (I generally stay within my flex points all but the one day of the week).

We had the spaghetti squash left over for lunch today Natalie and it wasn't bad! I warmed it up in a sauce pan with a bit of water over medium heat and stirred it pretty often :thumbup:

Well done Tyff! :hugs:

I've done well today, had cereal for breakfast and had a late dinner/tea so i'm pleased with that. Roll on another good day tomorrow!

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->