The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

:rofl: Well I must have missed that one! Suz gave this to me ages ago but I've only used it once

Does anyone use Noreen (UK Lady Luck)

https://ukladyluck.co.uk/category/values/

This is her website, she has listed EVERYTHING from eating out to Easter eggs to Cheese you can think of in points, its brill if your going out or want a Chinese.

I love it.

Find the place where your going and click Read more.

Stay away from the Frankie and Bennys Manhattan Burger :winkwink:

V xxx

I LOVE that site :D I'm on it probably almost everyday :haha:

Morning! :hi: Curious to see how your weigh in went Vickie! :hugs: HooRAH for losses!

So far so good, although it is hard to be derailed by 8:45 in the morning. LOL!

Breakfast: 1/2c of egg creations and 25g of light cheese - 3 pts.

Yesterday I had two microwaved meals, just wasn't diggin' making anything. I had a Weight Watcher's SmartOnes Lasagna Florentine which was 6 points (not bad either!) and for dinner I had a PC Blue Menu Chicken Marsala with Basmati Rice for 5 points. I think I went one over yesterday, but I still have like 20+flex points so I'm not too worried.

:)

two pounds lost for me this week :wohoo: I'm pumped because I thought it'd only be a pound! I haven't entered my weight yet for my tracker but expect my points to go down today :D

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: Great job hun!

Both to you and Nat for having losses this week, yay! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Yay for going down a point too!

Did anyone else get a headache or headaches when they started their WW, my head is killing me.

And well done Vickie xxx

V xxx

Well done Vickie!

Rainbow - have you cut out caffiene that you used to drink a lot? Sometimes cutting sugars/caffiene can give your body a bit of a shock, and that can sometimes cause headaches! I know it happened to me with pregnancy and cutting out my like 10 coffees a day! lol.

Well done Vickie!

Rainbow - have you cut out caffiene that you used to drink a lot? Sometimes cutting sugars/caffiene can give your body a bit of a shock, and that can sometimes cause headaches! I know it happened to me with pregnancy and cutting out my like 10 coffees a day! lol.

It happened to me for this very reason! I was drinking at least one Dr. Pepper a day and went cold turkey! Got headaches for a few days

down one point! :mrgreen: 28 points a day for me now! Plus I've made it to just over 20 pounds lost which was a short term goal for me :D

My biggest fat point is chocolate, i aint had any since Wednesday so i think the sugar comedown mite be it.

I only drink 1 cuppa tea a day so cant be that.

Thank you Natalie.

V xxxx

:wohoo: Well done Vickie on reaching a Short Term Goal!!!! :wohoo:

I got some headaches and spacey feelings too, but I think its the lack of caffeine along with the reduced sugar. I am a total sugar-holic.

:rofl:

cheat day :rofl: We ordered pizza hut for lunch :rofl: and I'm thinking of having a sneaky dr. pepper :dohh:

and Stan and I were watching Eat Shrink and Be Merry last night and I now want to try this recipe

https://www.foodnetwork.ca/recipes/recipe.html?dishid=10392

it looks really tasty :munch:

You should! I have the Eat, Shrink and Be Merry cookbook and there isn't a recipe we've tried yet that we dislike!

A really good one was the chili, and the mexican lasagna. Not sure how those would fare on WW, but you could always sub out ground turkey for ground beef.

I'll check those out as well. the show actually does have some pretty good tips :D

I attempted a Dr. Pepper and :sick: It's soooooooooo sweet and artificial tasting I couldn't take more than a few sips :rofl:

Well done Vickie :happydance:

I'm 7pts over today....aaarrrrggghhhhh :hissy: :hissy: Looks like i'll be eating dust up until Wednesday now to make up for failing the last few days :(

Not really, the chicken is in the fridge but i still ended up in McDonald's!! :cry: I've been rushing around all day cos we've been and bought Madison's cotbed then we ended up in Meadowhall buying some more bedding for it, next thing i know, we've completely missed dinner-time and ended up eating naughty food. I'm SO angry with myself! *sigh*

Ah well, cereal, 0pt soup and something low in points for tea tomorrow so i can cut back on some points so Wednesdays weigh in hopefully won't be too bad!

:hugs: :hugs: It's hard to be good when you are out and about and rushing around trying to get things done

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->