The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Not counted points but also not really cheating I am ill ethan is ill i have been busy and my diet as gone out of window this weekend i will be bk on it tomorrow , and i will try and update in here more often :) xxx

I'm back from my Cruise...I have not been following WW at all during the last 10(ish) days and have eaten my fair share of waffles, omelets, muffins(oh my how many muffins I've had!), fries, burgers, chips...you name it I have eaten it...
will be hard going back to eating low point foods tomorrow.
One thing is for sure though...I have missed eating vegetables!

Can't wait to go shopping tomorrow and cook a big batch of soup again.
Will give a weight update sometime this week but my sneaky weigh-in right after my return said I was up 4lbs, could be worse really...but we'll see in the morning

:hi: Rainbow welcome back!!!

How was the cruise? Did you get to eat at Chilis? *jealous* :rofl:

Way to go Tiff!!!!

Squidge - glad today went better! :)

Bang on my points right now - dinner was 14 points, and I hardly even like the meal! :(

Breakfast - banana, yogurt, coffee with milk. = 4pts
Lunch - Shrimp pizza ( english muffin halved, salsa, 1/2 shrimp ring, 1oz cheese) =5pts
Snack - All Bran Bar = 2pts
Dinner - Roast beef, mashed potatoes, peas, carrots, corn, 2 yorkshire puddings and a bit of gravy = 14 pts

at 25 points, so hoping I don't crave anything. Gonna take a sleeping pill soon (haven't slept decent in ages) and hoping I'll be out like a light for the night! LOL.

hope you get a good nights sleep Natalie :hugs:

for me today: 1/2 cup egg creations, mushrooms, 1/2 ounce ham, 1 ounce cheese 3.5 points
1 cup spaghetti squash 0 points, 5 cajun wings 8 points :rofl:
turkey burger & grilled tomatoes 10.5 points :D

oh and some popcorn earlier 1.5 points

I 'cheated' today and had 2 beers with my dinner, but I still managed to only eat my alloted points for the day. :) Although feeling a bit peckish, I might go and have some veggies to tide me over until the morning.

:)

Had a very long day today, me and OH have been raging at each other and by 10pm i had only eaten 11 pts, so ive had to cram 3 WW carrott cakes and MullerRice and a banana.

All upto date now, bloody men.

Welcome Back RAinbow.

Serina hope you and Ethan are better asap.

V xxxx

Morning ladies.
Well done Tiff and Vickie :thumbup:
I hope you both feel better today serina :hugs:

I ended up in mcdonalds yesterday :dohh: but stayed within my points and I'm being super good so I really hope I lose something this week.

Vickie, did you notice a problem with your tracker last night? For awhile I wasn't able to save anything. It wasn't that big of a deal as I leave the window open on my laptop during the day, but I was curious if you had the issue too.

:)

no I didn't have any problems, I keep mine up throughout the day as well, just easier that way :lol: what time was it?

I've joined ww now! Just started this morning. I'm only doing the internet one as the meetings intimidate me. I have a few questions though. What happens if I don't finish all my points for the day? Do they rollover to the next day? Are those part of my cheat points for the week? Also, how big is a "portion" or where would I find that info? ie. I cooked a recipe today that said to add 1 medium portion of potatoes. I took that to mean 1 medium potato. Am I right?

Have read back a few pages and you are all so supportive that it's making me even more motivated. Can't wait to see some results. Oh, and I cooked the artichoke and red pepper fritatta for lunch today and it was delicious and one 3.5 points! I didn't even know that low-fat cheese could be so good.

Thanks for reading.

Welcome Lady!
I *think* your points in the UK program roll over, but you'll have to wait for one of the UK ladies to come and answer! The US/Canadian program is different!
Good luck, and we're definitely a very supportive group of ladies! :)

How many points do you get each day, and what day is your weigh in??

:hi: Lady3!!! I am only in my 2nd week of doing WW, but I'm seeing results! I can't help you with the info as your system is different from ours. I think you guys can bank points. We can't here, but have flex points to work with. :shrug: So different!

Any questions about recipes ore low point food ideas just ask! I got some great ideas from the ladies on here. :happydance:

So far so good today - that being said, it's only 10:19am! :rofl:
Didn't snack at all last night, so bang on the points yesterday! :) Proud of myself, just drank a lot of water, and had a pop for my treat!

As for today, breakfast was an english muffin and 1T of peanut butter.. Not my normal breakfast, but I didn't want anything but egg creations, and I forgot to pull another carton outta the freezer so I didn't have any thawed! :(

Just got off the bike - did another 20 minutes! :) The bike itself says I burned 100 calories in 20 minutes, and did 7.5miles (I think it's in miles and not km) Which is good - did a little faster than I normal go! Also set the fan up infront of my so I wasn't getting so hot! And I definitely noticed a difference in myself, so I'm going to have to continue with the fan!!! Tiff - does your bike say how many cals? I trust the speed, time and distance obviously... but when I used a calculator on the internet, for my weight, at 20 minutes, and I said moderate (which was 9.9-13.9 miles per hour) which I figured is what I did considering I did 7.5 in 20 minutes.... it said I burnt 248 cals! I like that number better!!!! Any insight for me?? I know you're the biker in the group! :)

Oh, and the ODO on my bike says 45!! :) Had it for less than 2 weeks! And no one else has really used it! I'd say I'm doing pretty good compared to how I used to be (always on my bum! lol)

:hi: Lady! As the others have said I think the UK system banks points, but you'll want clarification from one of those members for how it works because it is different here :) When I find recipes that say 1 medium potato or 1 medium potato portion I do the same as you for serving size :thumbup: Hope you like the program :hugs:

Well done Nat! :happydance:

So far for me today I had 1.5 pieces of french toast at 2 points :D probably having a sandwich for lunch and than I'm going to attempt a healthier version of lasagna for dinner :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->