The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Vickie - nope! Just buy a spaghetti squash! They're usually 99cents a pound. You bake them in the oven, whole, for 1 hour! And then cut it open, and you literally scrape it out with a fork and it looks like spaghetti! And just put whatever spaghetti sauce you like on there! And just calculate the points for the sauce! But it saves you like 4 points that you'd use on pasta, and you get more! :)

I'll have to look for one next time we're at the store :thumbup:

Hi everyone :flower:
hope your all ok today. I havent been doing very well the last few days, AF has finally arrived (been having depo which wore off in june and this is 1st AF whilst doing WW)
Feel rubbish and craving chocolate so not expecting a loss on fri just hoping to STS.

:hugs: Pinky I had the chocolate cravings to, managed to stay within my points limit though and still lost weight last week :shrug:

not sure about this week, I'm bad I weigh every morning :blush: and it doesn't look like I've lost yet this week :|

I'm off weight watcher for today!1 :rofl:
So far i have had,
Mccoys
Kitkat
Diet coke :)
Cookie
and
Mini eggs....Really not good!! I blame my uni they only have vending machines and i was there till really late today!!!

Going shopping tomoz to get stuff to make a BIG pot of 0 points soup!!

vending machines are bad! :rofl: Stan and I were in a community center Sunday and I was looking through the vending machines and told him I couldn't have any of it :haha:

it must be hard while at school to find good food to eat :hugs:

I just looked for recipies for 0 pooints soup and i dont know what half the ingredients are :rofl: I think im gunna stick with my 1/2 point minestrone. x

vending machines are bad! :rofl: Stan and I were in a community center Sunday and I was looking through the vending machines and told him I couldn't have any of it :haha:

it must be hard while at school to find good food to eat :hugs:

Aww i appriceate the sympathy but i really dont deserve it!! There is a canteen but its 2 blocks away and on the top floor and i couldn't b bother to walk there!! LOL!! I nned to be more prepared and take healthy snacks in with me!!

I feel sick now my body isnt used to having all this junk in it any more!! Bring on the veggies tomo!!

^:rofl: :rofl:

I do understand though, last weekend we were bad for our anniversary and I felt horrible afterward :sick: it's amazing how quickly you get used to eating the healthier foods isn't it?

I just looked for recipies for 0 pooints soup and i dont know what half the ingredients are :rofl: I think im gunna stick with my 1/2 point minestrone. x

My favourite 0-Points soup is butternut squash, 1 red onion, a couple red peppers and a couple of carrots, covered in stock then purreed. Lots of chilli powder.
Yummy!

I think im just gunna get all my fave veg just cut it chunky and mix with stock and canned tomatos..

Canned tomatos are free right??

I think im just gunna get all my fave veg just cut it chunky and mix with stock and canned tomatos..

Canned tomatos are free right??

just don't add broccoli ;-)
I did that once and turned out horrible *yuck*
And I love, LOVE broccoli but just couldn't handle it pureed :wacko:

Panda - that's basically what one of the soups is! Just a whole bunch of veggies in broth! I used do, 1800ML of Chicken Broth (I buy 2 of the 900ml campbells ones!), a can of diced tomatoes, about 1 TBSP of tomato paste, green beans (fresh, frozen or canned all work! i just use whatever we have on hand, and i have enough of!), part of a bag of coleslaw (i find this easier than having to cut it up myself! LOL), some carrots, onions, a bit of garlic! I know the recipe calls for zucchini but I'm not a fan!
Sometimes I throw in some peppers too!
It's the easiest thing to make, then I just freeze it in containers, and it lasts me 3 or so weeks!

Oh, and the spices they usually want in there is Thyme and Basil I believe, and ofcourse a bit of S&P! :)

would it be okay to leave the cabbage out? I'm not a big fan of the stuff :rofl:

on another note dinner was really good! :thumbup:

Thanks for all the input girlies!! I'll give it a go tommorrow and see how it goes!! x

Yeah you can! I just really enjoy it! It doesn't really taste like cabbage in the soup! Or atleast not to me, but I guess it is different if you don't like it...
We had Dijon & Lime Chicken, it was very yummy!!

I am such a picky eater :blush: that's why I never figured WW would work for me :rofl:

Oh no! THat's the main reason I love it! Because if I really want McDonalds, or whatever, I can... just means I'm not gonna get much else in the way of food for the day! ahahah!

Are you a big veggie person?? I know the NO NAME Fat free sour cream, or the Selection (Metro, etc) Fat Free Sour Cream is 0 points for 2 TBSP... and they have the little Club House seasonings that do "dips and dressings".. You just mix them in... I use them all the time, so that I have something to dip my veggies in .. I'm not a fan of plain veggies in a lot of cases, so it works great for me! And no points for 2TBSP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->