The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Awww. Thanks for the welcome girls. :flower: This is the first time I've ever tried anything like this. I always thought it would be a lot harder to understand points and portions than it seems to be (she says after 1/2 a day....:blush:)
I get 23 points a day and am hoping to lose 15-20 pounds by August. My weigh in day is on Sunday.

I used to do an awesome exercise class (one of those military bootcamp ones). I loved it and went all the time. But I think I went too much and have done my knee in, so am looking at other ways to get healthier as I can't do any exercise atm.

Lady I used to feel the same way! :hugs: I was so sure I couldn't do it that I never bothered trying. But now that I am doing it I find it really simple for the most part! :D I was also worried that I'd do it and not lose :blush:

WI tomo didnt go last week so def going to gain!!! Hope its not too much!!! xxx

Awww. Thanks for the welcome girls. :flower: This is the first time I've ever tried anything like this. I always thought it would be a lot harder to understand points and portions than it seems to be (she says after 1/2 a day....:blush:)
I get 23 points a day and am hoping to lose 15-20 pounds by August. My weigh in day is on Sunday.

I used to do an awesome exercise class (one of those military bootcamp ones). I loved it and went all the time. But I think I went too much and have done my knee in, so am looking at other ways to get healthier as I can't do any exercise atm.

I started on 23 points a day, went down to 22 after my first weigh in. I found it really hard for the first week, but I've noticed that I can go for longer periods of time now that I'm not stuffing my face full of junk and crap that doesn't do my body any good!

:rofl:

You're going to do great!

Good luck at your WI, Panda!

So I made a "grilled" cheese today. It was okay. Normally I butter each slice of bread and then fry it in the pan with cheese. I used that Blue Menu cooking spray (1 sec spray on each slice) then used processed cheese slices. It definitely did the trick! It wasn't as greasy (read: yummy) as a regular one but really hit my craving for grilled cheese sandwhiches! I bet I could get reduced fat cheese slices which would work oh so much better, and only use 1 slice instead of the two that I did.

So:

2 slices of bread - 1 pt
2 slices of cheese - 3pts
Cooking spray - 0 pts
2 tbs ketchup - 1 pt

Not too shabby! Will have to find a way to make it less points, as I love me some grilled cheese sandwiches!

good luck with weigh in tomorrow Panda!

Tiff I've got some tips for you will type when Hannah lets me :rofl:

Today i have been out for lunch but hadnt eaten breakfast so i was as good as i could be at franky and bennys

Lunch
ceaser chicken salad 10points
tea
ww chicken curry n rice 4/half points
frozen ww chips 2p

weigh in tomorrow x

Tiff for the cheese slices which ones are you using? Kraft (I think) makes a fat free cheddar cheese slice. not sure how many points for two, it is one point for one (will try and check later for you). Ketchup--Blue Menu ketchup is 0 points per 2 tablespoons!! :happydance:

Good luck for those weighing tomorrow :hugs:

I'll be so glad when it gets to wednesday evening and i can get weighed and find out just how bad i've done. I really have been awful this week. I just want to start afresh. I'm definitely in for a gain this week. I'm going to have a sneaky peek on the scales in the morning and see what that says.

Wish i had the willpower you girls have :lol: I must say though, i find it much harder doing it this time round now i've got to work round Madison. You can guarantee when i sit down to something to eat she'll start crying so either it goes cold or just goes to waste then i end up picking at other stuff....:dohh:

Squidge Hannah is much much much older which makes it easier imo

:hugs: You can do it though, just have to be more careful, maybe have some easy to eat foods around? Can you possibly have OH watch her for part of a day so you can cook some meals and freeze them? (or he can cook them :lol:)

my day:

french toast: 3 points
turkey sandwich & 18 reduced fat pringles: 8.5 points (the pringles were 3 points on their own though :rofl:)
lasagna & bok choy: 8 points

which puts me at 19.5 points so far, will have a skinny cow treat later or some popcorn :D

He's out most of the time either at uni or work :( I've decided i'm going to put my housework on hold when she's asleep and do cooking instead...:haha:

I can still do housework when she's awake because she loves to watch and look around at me but i wouldn't have her in the kitchen with me. I've moved a few ready meals from the freezer upstairs to our downstairs one for a quick meal if she's on one again so that'd help.

I guess i'll just have to try and time her :haha: It is hard trying to diet whilst having a baby but i can't use that as an excuse. I have to do it!

honestly the first few months I don't know how we got anything done and I had a lot of support from Stan! :hugs:

I've also had to learn to let some things slide so that the more important ones (eating is at the top :lol:) get done :D

I was oh so bad tonight! :blush: Had a couple of handfuls of the Party Mix (with pretzels, cheezies and ringolos), a few more handfuls of chips with an amazing guacamole dip and some pringles. Mmmm.... :munch:

I don't even know the point values that I ate! :shrug: I'm going to shoot high though and say around 14 points or so? I don't think it was that much, but better to aim high, right?

I'm not sure I don't eat guacamole. Can you work any of it out on the online thingy? might give you a rough idea

Hmmm... I'm going to shoot for around 6 tbsp of guacamole, so about 6 points or so... the chips... Chips: I know I didn't eat 16, but I definitely had more than 8 or so, 7 points and the handful of Humpty Dumpty Party Mix= 3 points.

Soooo around 17 points or so? That seems about right. Hello Flex Points!!!!!

:lol: Hope you enjoyed your cheat day ;)

Guacamole isn't to bad! I thought it might be higher than that!

I wasn't taking big scoops of it for that very reason! :haha: But at least it was good fats!

I am very much enjoying my cheat day! It ain't over yet! :rofl:

you still have a few hours left (well depending on when you go to bed :rofl:)

Morning all! I hope everyone is having a good day so far :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->