The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

hey all :wave: apologies for my absence, we're having some shit personal time atm :( anyhoo, how is everyone doing?

i lost 4lb last week, which i was thrilled about, but had a treat or too over the weekend :dohh: but back on it fine yesterday, though today i'm straving :dohh:

anyone finding the 0point/sugar free jelly good?? it's been my saviour this week :lol:

:hugs: Carly I hope everything is okay :( :hugs:

Well done on 4 pounds! :happydance:

I still don't know what this sugar free jelly is but I'm sure someone over in the UK eats it on here :rofl:

Well done Carly, low fat jelly is brill ihave 4 portions in the fridge, keeps me more than happy.

V xxxx

Vickie - I think it's jello!! lol. We have it here too! You can make your own outta the packets, and Jello has a refrigerated version. My mom constantly eats it when she wants something sweet but can't afford to have points! LOL.

Yesterday I went over by 2pts
Breakfast - English muffin with 1TBSP peanut butter, milk in coffee =5pts
Lunch - Sandwich with 2 slices WW bread, 2 slices deli turkey, 1 tsp mayo, 1/2oz cheese, mustard, onion and a choclate chip cookie! = 8pts, 4 pts for the cookie alone! lol.
Dinner - 1 1/2c spaghetti squash, 1/2c spag sauce, 3 meatballs, 2 slices garlic bread, coleslaw = 10pts
Snacks - 1/2bag popcorn, crispy minis = 4pts

Oh! and Today (since I'm a day behind and forgot! LOL)

Breakfast I had my breakfast burrito (low fat tortilla, 1/2c egg creations, salsa, 1/2oz cheese) for 3 pts, and ofcourse milk with my coffee! So a 4pt breakfast!
Going to be a very low point day here I think - mostly because I am having leftover spaghetti squash for lunch, so it'll be a very low lunch! Need it after yesterday! lol.

Would that be Jello, Vickie? The sugar free kind is like 10 calories a serving, with 0 fat and fiber. :)

Would that be Jello, Vickie? The sugar free kind is like 10 calories a serving, with 0 fat and fiber. :)

The way you phrased that sounds like you're answering a question on a game show or something! :rofl:

sure sounds like it's jello! :D

I had an omlette for breakfast, will have leftover lasagna for lunch which is like 7 points :rofl: and we're doing bbq chicken (found a bbq sauce that is 0 points for 2 tbsp!), crescent rolls and some kind of veggie

I thought all BBQ sauce was, pretty sure mine hits 1 pt at 1/4c or something... coulda sworn that's what I read somewhere.. must go investigate!

when I worked out some of the points myself on another one it was higher :|

The way you phrased that sounds like you're answering a question on a game show or something! :rofl:

:haha: I wish! Then I would win something! :rofl:

The individual sugar free jello cups are pretty good! They were my saviour when I was pregnant and wanted something sweet as well. Might have to go and buy some. Yum!

Although I am inept when it comes to making jello myself. I can make jello shooters no problem, but to actually make a bowl of jello I always get that thick yucky layer of :sick: in the bottom of the bowl! No matter how often I stir, or follow the directions completely its still there.

NO idea what I'm doing wrong. :haha: My Mom can make it and doesn't get that thick layer of yucky jello carpet, why can't I? :hissy: :rofl:

:rofl: it's been a very long time since I last made Jello! I wonder what Hannah would think of it :lol:

Tiff - you can buy the cups at Wal-Mart for $2! It's a pack of 6, near the yogurt section!! There's not as many flavours, I personally love the Cherry Pomegranate. So yummy! That's what we get because I don't eat it every day, so I don't wanna risk it going yucky in the fridge!

Lets all have Jello. I wonder if the UK Jelly tastes different to US Jello.

V xxxx

Well, for lunch I had 1 1/2C spaghetti squash, 1/2C spag sauce. So 1pt! :rofl:
I did whta you suggested Vickie - mind you I guess you're reasoning for not microwaving could possibly be the lack of one? :rofl: Actually, I have to know, why is it you don't have a microwave? Any specific reason!?

Anyways, the real purpose... I sprayed some PAM, threw a bit of garlic in the pan, and just sauteed the squash and the sauce. Was quite yummy! :) I think next time I'm going to throw some shrimp in too! They're very low in points, and they are my favourite! lol. But I didn't have any thawed.

So I'm at 5pts for the day! :rofl:

My orange Jelly has set, r u jealous Vickie lol.

V xxxx

:rofl:
That makes sense.
I don't know that I could live without one.!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->