The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

we never used the one we had in the old place much anyways so we really didn't miss it

Our jelly tastes the same over here! Love it! forgot to say yesterday.... I lost 2 pound :happydance:

way to go embo!! :yipee:

yep sorry vickie, jelly = jello - i buy it powders, make it up with boiling water and then top with cold and put it in the fridge to set. maddi however hates it, she wanted some, so i let her try and she spat it out :rofl: shes never done that before! though james hate's it :dohh:

my day today:

breakfast - special k 1.5
lunch - jacket potato 2.5, margarine 0.5, low fat cheese spread 0.5 jello ;) 0
dinner - chicken tikka 4.5, brown rice 5
snack - ryvita's 2, choc mousse 2
milk - 2

i'm just craving chocolate atm :blush: i'm due on :grr: and thus, i would quite happily give up all food and just eat chocolate :blush:

I'm looking forward to weigh in tomorrow so i can find out how much i've gained then get back on it!!

Got loads of sugar free jelly to make up too :D

WI today :( Gained 1 1/2 lbs!!! :(

not so great!!! I'll be back to tracking on here from tomo and hopefully lose next week finger crossed!!!!

xxx

I'll tell you what i've gained tomorrow Panda to make you feel better :haha:

good luck for this week :)

:hugs: Good luck with weigh in tomorrow Squidge

:hugs: Panda, you can get back on track this week :)

ugh I made some peanut butter chocolate chunk cookies for Stan (WW recipe) but I don't like PB! I DO however like chocolate and sneaked a few pieces :dohh:

Ok, day 2.....

I had a coffee with milk and spoon of sugar in it. Is that 1 point??? (Can't seem to find it on the list....)
Lunch- pear and leftover frittata- 4.5 points
snack- had a meeting after work with little starters (tiny hamburger nibble, a couple of french fries, a couple of chips, 1 fried cheese thing) and 2 glasses of red wine- I estimating high at 15 points
dinner- baked haddock- 2.5 points

Went over by 2 points, but like I said, I think I estimated high and I had 1 point leftover from yesterday, so not too bad.

I haven't really felt hungry. Does this mean that my points are wrong? Or is it just that I'm eating healthier rather than stuffing my face with crap food like I did before. Don't know how I'll lose weight though when I'm not starving myself.

Congrats to the people who had a good weigh in, and for those that didn't, this is a whole new week, so good luck! You'll do great.

I don't usually feel hungry either now! Even though I eat lots, it's all healthier and more filling! :) (well most)

I was crap today and had a burger and fries at the soft play place. :( :cry: I feel SO guilty now! Even though I still have more than enough flex points I still feel like crap if I eat anything bad for me.

:( one bad day is not going to hurt you! Just remember to get back on track tomorrow and the rest of the week. Maybe you can make a low point dinner like spaghetti squash or something to off set it?

I had a craving so we're doing spinach and cheese stuffed shells, with cucumbers and balsamic vinegar for a side. I guess its because I had a bad day yesterday too. Even though I still have my flex points I'm still worried that if I eat anything bad, its going to be bad for me.

that's a pretty low point (and filling) dinner

I always feel really guilty when I cheat, especially if it's not on my designated "cheat day"

you'll still lose weight as long as you stay within your points but I think that using flex points might slow down some of the weight loss? at least that's how I understand it, you can not use them to boost your weight loss

That's what I'm thinking too.

I didn't ride the bike yesterday, but that's the first day since I started WW that I haven't done it. So I always have activity points left over as well. I'll just have to be super good the rest of the week. I normally am, but man these two past days I really did cheat and then some!

:blush:

Way to go Embo!
Panda - next week is a whole new week! :)
Squidge - good luck tomorrow!!!
Tiff- everyone has off days, sometimes you'll have a bad week. It's totally expected, and sometimes you don't have much of a choice! Don't beat yourself up over it!

Well, last night ended with a little too many rice crisps... not sure how many I had to be honest, I had 8 points left though, so it's pretty close! :rofl: Oops! The good thing is, after I ate them, I talked myself out of going upstairs for more food.... so major binge avoided.. Phew.

Gotta be extra good today - tomorrow is weigh in! I just KNOW I'll be up. Even though I've done over 1 hour on the bike, and over 1 1/2 hours of walking this week - which is more than previous weeks! But - since week 3 for me, every other week has been a gain, so I'm expecting it! If I DONT gain, then I'll be more shocked than anything!

Andrew hid the scale on me this week... :rofl: So I really don't have a clue what way the scale is going! haha!

:rofl: He hid the scale? too funny :rofl:

good luck for tomorrow!

I need :coffee: woke up at 6 for some reason and couldn't get back to sleep :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->