The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

I've been up all night... again. :(
I toss and turn, all night. Saw every hour last night, just can't sleep these days.. yet right now, I could TOTALLY go to sleep. Even tried a sleeping pill the other day (not a store bought one, and heavy duty prescription one from my mom) and it didn't help. I duno whats wrong with me! :(
Why couldn't I have this problem when Grady was getting up in the night still?? lol. now that he's sleeping through, ofcourse I have to be up right??

4.5hrs to go till weigh in for me :? I had a sneaky peek on the scales this morning and it's showing a 5lb gain :shock: :? :(

:hugs: Natalie have you talked to your doctor?

Good luck Squidge, you never know your scales might be off? Good luck today with your weigh in!

Has anyone else found that their tastes have changed since starting WW. Like foods we ate before that I loved now I can hardly stand the taste of :wacko: Though I guess it's a good thing :rofl:

Haven't. She's useless! lol.

Also - no change in tastes for me.. Noticed I enjoy MORE though.

I'm the same as Nat. The food tastes even BETTER now, because I barely eat it. :wacko: The only thing that has changed is the guilt factor. Before, I never felt guilty with what I ate. Now, I feel like crap because I 'caved'.

Can't say I'm a fan. :(

Same here.. and then it almost creates a downward spiral... especially since I'm an emotional eater, so once I get upset about the one little cheat, I almost go into a full on binge.

:shrug: I wonder why mine seems to have changed. There are still some things I really like but other things I've gone totally off of

That's great though, Vickie! :hugs: Losing the taste for things is a great motivation for keeping going! I haven't tried all the things that I used to like, but the few things I did still taste super good.

:rofl:

But yeah, I'm the same as Nat. I get upset because I cheated, then I feel like there isn't a point and I might as well go all out. Although I haven't been doing this as long as Nat has. :hugs:

well I still like my chocolate and pizza and chicken wings :lol: but dr. pepper and macaroni and cheese are out

WTG Cooney!
Vickie - Pop I can never give up, but I have always done diet... So I haven't had to cut it out... I bet the sugar would taste kinda gross to me if I did have it again though! And man I love Mac and Cheese! :rofl: You need to find an ADULT version of it with yummy cheese!!! We have it in a few meals, I just don't eat much of it!

After a rocky start back on WW I finally had a good day today, just in time for my pre-cruise weigh-in tomorrow to figure out how much I gained[my girlfriend told me to wait because of water retention during the flight and whatnot...and also because she said she didn't want me to kill myself from the shock :nope: ]

Anyway, today I had:

*Porridge 3.5 Points
*Fruit 1 Point
*Soup and a wholewheat roll with extra low fat soft cheese 4 Points
*mixed nuts :)dohh:) 3 Points
*'Omelette'(1 Egg+2 eggwhites and veggies, no cheese) + another wholewheat roll with margarine 6 Points

=17.5 Points so far :happydance: I was going to try and stick to 18, but I feel like I need a small snack sometime between now and bedtime, so might have to be 19(out of 21 allowed)

Sooo points today

tea 1/2
Biscuit 1 1/2
pasta salad 7
kinder bueno 7
take away pizza ?????

Over my points today!!!

Umm must try harder lol

:cry:

I'm back where i started, i gained 6lb. Am i ashamed, annoyed and angry at myself? YES! Could i have tried harder? YES!

I've let myself down but there's nothing i can do now, the damage has been done. I've come home, looked in the cupboards/freezer at the food i've got and now i'm going to write a menu for tomorrow and i'm going to bloody stick to it!!! I've told my OH to be MUCH firmer with me, he's agreed. He's even set my treadmill back up for me, bless him :)

I'll be posting my daily menus on here, if that's ok? I also write down what i've had on my tracker that i've got, that way, i've got 2 ways of knowing what i've had!

Jeez, so cheesed off. New day tomorrow, i want atleast 4lb of next week!!

:hugs: Squidge I gained this week too and i know i was good , so lastnight i had a curry and started a fresh today

toast 1p
no lunch
pasta steam thingy 3p
ww tuna mayo sandwhich 2points
lots of free pop

:hugs: Serena and Squidge!

Squidge, feel free to post anything you want in here! :flower: That's the whole point of this thread, to use it how you need it. We're all here every step of the way. :)

:hugs: Serina and Squidge. Of course you can post your meals in here! The thread is here for us to offer support for one another and for us to be able to support ourselves by writing things down etc. if need be :hugs:

well done Cooney.

I won't even go into my dinner :haha: it was bad :rofl:

okay so I worked out what I could of my dinner and it wasn't tooooooooo bad. 21 points BUT I earned 10 activity points walking around today for 2.5 hours :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->