The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

What do you mean 21 points isn't TOO bad?! :rofl: I consider that TOO bad... :rofl: That's like a whole days worth in one meal!! SILLY!!!

Well, actually went DOWN this week. I nearly shat myself when I saw the number... Considering this is the week I've been seeming to go up! But I'm down 3.1. :wohoo: Can't believe it! Puts me at 26.6lbs gone so far! Yay!

:hugs: Squidge and Serina!

:happydance: Well done Nat!!!! :wohoo:

It isn't that bad considering the 10 activity points that she earned today, so that's more like 11 points or so? :haha: That's how I took it at least!

I'm not sure how my WI will go. This is the first time that I've ever really dipped into my flex points. Even though I know they are there to eat for whatever reason I have it in my head that if I do, I won't lose. We'll see come WI day! :haha:

Please can I join this thread? I plan to start WW at home from tomorrow, so will put my meals in daily.

I would ideally like to lose 1 stone quite quickly so I can start ivf and then the rest slowly. I have PCOS so I know it is gonna be difficult but I have to do it!

Wow that is step 1 done I guess, I have watched this thread from the start and followed it through but only just had the guts to start!

Please could somebody advise me if there is an easy qay to do butternut squash, when I was trying to peel/cut it up the other day I almost lost all my fingers, they are soooo hard. But the soup was lovely!

I think you can cut it in half, scoop out the seeds and place them cut side down in the oven. It'd be much easier to scoop out that way!

Welcome! :hi:

Yeah, I made butternut squash fries from a recipe Vickie here from the group gave me!
And I cut the top and bottom off, then cut the squash in half length wise, scooped out the seeds, and then peeled it carefully. and then I cut strips, but if you're doing soup, I guess cubes wouuld be easier for you!

:wave: Ald- I cheat and buy butternut squash diced in a bag from tesco to add to soup :blush: I have pcos to and its harder to lose but you can do it.

Well done on losses and :hugs: to panda and squidge( sorry if i forgot anyone, this thread is loooong)

My WI is tomorrow and i have been soooo good but still don't think i have lost :shrug:

Good luck pinky!
Off I go to jump on the bike! I think that's the only reason I did so well this week! Lots of bike time, and going for walks with Grady. Must keep it up!

21 is bad Natalie but like Tiff said with the 10 activity points I earned it was more like 11 which I didn't think was to bad :winkwink:

:hi: Welcome Ald!

Well done Natalie on your loss! :happydance:

Good luck for your WI pinky :hugs:

Good luck to those weighing in tomorrow :hugs:

Welcome ald :wave:

So far so good today, going to make some more 0pt soup in a bit when Madison's settled down :)

glad to hear your day is going well so far Squidge :)

Oh dear. I was craving a chocolate chip muffin, so I figured I'd get one since I've already weighed in.. now that I'm home and calculating it out, it was a 10 point chocolate chip muffin!!! :rofl: Damn you Tim Horton's!!! :rofl:
Guess I oughta be careful for the rest of the night! Oops!

They need a shaking fist smilie in here. I suppose the hissy one will have to do.

Damn you, Tim Hortons! :hissy:

I resisted my serious craving for a sausage mcmuffin at McDonalds this morning. That was crazy hard, I freaking LOVE them!!!!

Tim Horton's foods are sooooooooooooooooo fattening!

I had a blueberry muffin this morning and made a tortilla pizza for lunch (funny aside Hannah keeps saying pizza pizza--translates into piece of pizza :rofl:)

still feeling kind of hungry though so might make some popcorn later :)

Oooh! Tiff - I have a recipe from The BIggest Loser for their version of the sausage patty, but with turkey, pork or chicken instead... and if you made it with your own stuff, you could have a WW version! :)

https://www.prevention.com/health/weight-loss/diets-getting-started/biggest-loser-recipes/article/9c69385a75ed5110VgnVCM10000013281eac____

I had NO idea they were that bad!!! Now i do... won't be doing that again.
On the bright side, with the tea I got, I won a free coffee! :happydance:

:wohoo: For free coffee!

I bought a WW cookbook yesterday, forgot to mention it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->