The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

so I weighed the dat after returning from my holidays and was up 4.5lbs, 4 days later on my official weigh-in day I'm still up 3lbs. Could have been worse really considering what I ate, so I deserved the gain...but hopefully won't be too long to get rid of those 3lbs again.

Today I had
porridge with blueberries:4 Points
Yogurt:1.5
roll with cheese&turkey 5.5 Points
Pretzel:3 Points
Quorn, Potato, Veggies 4 Points

I'm at 18 already :( 3 more until I reach my daily limit :(

So I just ate.................... a whole packet of jaffa cakes :blush:. SOmehow I'm just under my points for the day though, but still hungry!

Evening ladies, just come back from WI, i lost 7.5lbs :wohoo:

V xxxx

:hugs: Rainbow hope the weight comes off quickly!

I have no idea what a jaffa cake is :rofl:

Well done V on your weight loss! :happydance:

Hannah and I are eating popcorn. Stan told me the other day that he wanted to try to use my blow dryer to pop the popcorn :rofl: he figures it is the same thing as an air popper :haha:

Rainbow- I would be really happy to only put on 4.5 if i had been on hols :hugs:
V - thats a fab loss :thumbup:
vickie - a blow dryer to pop popcorn- that made me laugh:rofl:

Points tracking!!!!

Galaxy 5.5
Ham and Cheese pasty 11.5
Lasange 7

Total points - 24!!! 2 over but atleast im closer than i was yesterday!!

Woo go you V!!! thats amazing!!

Was that loss all in 1 week??? x

Hi girls. Congrats on the losses and for the ones who have gained, it's bound to happen, we just can't get discouraged and give up, right? Reading on these boards about people who go over their points, or have a bad week, but then get right back on track help me stay motivated to keep it up, even if I might have a bad week here and there.

Welcome Ald. :hi: I've only just started this week too. Good luck with it. I have found some of the meals really good. Even my other half tonight complimented the chef.

I am right on target for my points today, and in total I have 1 point leftover for a messy girl's night tomorrow. Not a lot of give...... I'll have to stick with vodka and soda and stick to low point meals to let me have a good night out! :thumbup: Any alcohol that is 0 points?!?

https://www.weightwatchers.ca/util/prt/recipe.aspx?Type=1&RecipeID=98041 we're trying out this recipe tonight :)

there are some really good WW recipes out there :)

not sure about no point alcohols

V - great loss! That's wonderful! I have a question, not sure if you've answered it before - but what kind of differences do you deal with since you're pregnant and on WW? I can see by your ticker you have quite a bit to lose, so is that why it's deemed safe to be on a diet? I know in the books it says if pregnant, you have to talk to them about it to deem whether it's "okay" or whatever they think! Just curious! :)

I'm looking through this cookbook I bought and found a cheeseball recipe that I want to try. Now I just need someone to come over so I can make it :rofl:

Did alright today! :thumbup:

Breakfast - Maple Cinnamon oatmeal (had to eat up the last few packets), coffee - 3.5 points

Lunch - Grilled cheese with ketchup - 3 points

Dinner - Gilled cheese with ketchup, 250ml healthy request soup, skinny cow ice cream sandwich - 6 points

Snacks: Yogurt, popcorn, cabbage, nutrigrain bar - 4 points

For a grand total of 16.5 points today. Normally I'd eat a bit more as I have the points but trying to make up for my really crappy 2 cheat days I had. :haha:

V - great loss! That's wonderful! I have a question, not sure if you've answered it before - but what kind of differences do you deal with since you're pregnant and on WW? I can see by your ticker you have quite a bit to lose, so is that why it's deemed safe to be on a diet? I know in the books it says if pregnant, you have to talk to them about it to deem whether it's "okay" or whatever they think! Just curious! :)

Its my sisters who is pregnant:winkwink:

But i did do WW when i was pregnant with Taylor. I had 24 points a day and an extra 3-5 for baby, on average i lost 1-2lb a wk.

But because i as already overweight i was encouraged not to gain any more, in the end i gained 12lb and Taylor as 8 n a bit so i didnt gain that much.

when i went back to WW after having Taylor i actually weighed less that when i originally started so wasnt too bad.

V xxxx

So yesturday Ethans birthday and i swear i had 60 points :shock: burgerking i had a small whopper thingy had 19 points the chips was 8points :( then chinese at for tea cos it was late when we got back oooooooooopppps i need 0point soup

:hugs: I don't think I'd be able to keep on WW if I had a birthday party at Burger King to go to either!

V - Oops! I didn't even notice the sister part.. :blush: Oops!

Fast food is hard - even the "healthy" options at most restaurants are still huge amounts of points! Sometimes you're better off with a burger over a salad! Pretty bad! Don't be hard on yourself Serina, especially since it was a special day being Ethan's birthday!

agree with Natalie, Serina :hugs: it was Ethan's special day, try not to get to upset over it. Concentrate on the present, I'm sure you'll do much better today :hugs:

Yay 1.5 off for me today :happydance: My scales usually stay the same till the morning of WI or the day before then it all comes off at once, its really strange.

Serina - Im sure a naughty day won't do much harm. I will be the same next saturday Laura is 2 and we are having a party, I will definately (sp) be having some cake

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->