The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Good luck today Ald!

Is it bad that I want to change my weigh-in day weekly? :blush: P's shifts move forward by one day each week. So, this week he's off on Tuesday morning, next week he'll be off Wednesday morning, the week after - Thursday morning.... so on and so forth. I don't like having my weigh in day on a set day as it doesn't work if I want to have some of my flex points. :blush:

Well, it would... but I wouldn't have a full week to be 'good' and make up for it. Is it cheating to change my weigh in day forward a day each week? Technically I'd be weighing myself every 8 days instead of every 7.

It doesn't seem bad to me, but then again I'll rationalize anything if it means I can have some yummy food! :haha:

weighing in every 8 days is ok, but if you have a bad week then an extra day of a bad week woundnt be good!!!

I have no food in the house what so ever!!!! I'm not going food shopping on a weekwnd either sooo well we will have to go hungry!! :rofl:

The man has gone away this weekend so just me and holls :cloud9:

Good luck Ald!!

Tiff I don't know that it's bad :shrug:

Panda I have no choice I have to hit the stores today :rofl:

and weigh in for me today.....................I lost three pounds :shock: the weight loss thing is going to get onto me for that :rofl:

Wooo :happydance: well done vickie!!! How much is that in total so far??

Does anyone know how many points are in ribena???

I tried looking up ribena on my online thingy but nothing came up (of course the points for us would probably be different anyways :wacko:)

:hugs: Serina I hope you have a better day today, it sounds like you've done well so far :D

I was doing great today until the inlaws brought Tim Horton's breakfast. :dohh: So 12 points later on top of the 3 points I already had for breakfast.

:haha: Ooops!

Wow how long u been doing WW vickie???? That put we to big shame!!!

I been doing it since beginning of november and still only 16.5 lbs down!!

:wohoo: well done vickie :yipee:
i lost a 1lb this week - was thrilled as had a big loss the week before, and i have a few naughty days this week, plus it's af :dohh:
so onwards and downwards for me, i'm desperate to lose the next 1/2 stone now!
how's everyone finding the weekend?

Saturdays are my worst day hands down, which is why I changed my weigh in to Saturday morning :rofl: We're usually out visiting people or running errands

well done on your pound PB! :happydance:

Wow how long u been doing WW vickie???? That put we to big shame!!!

I been doing it since beginning of november and still only 16.5 lbs down!!

I think this is my 8th week? I have A LOT to lose though :hugs:

Well done Vickie & PB!! :D

I've forgot to keep reporting in here :dohh: I was quite a few points up yesterday but i'm back on track today. If you was about 20pts up (i know :blush:) would you just carry on rest of the week having your normal 20pts or would you drop a few and say have 17/18 until next weigh in day which is wednesday?

I've had Branflakes for breakfast then had WW shepherds pie and added some extra baby potatoes (150g) and some gravy for dinner. Very nice it was. I've never thought about adding extra potatoes or anything to a WW meal, bulks it up very nicely and it only came to 6.5pts!! I'm full now.

So, 9.5pts eaten today so far :)

Tracking for today,

2 x slices of toast with olive spread - 2 pts
shapers choccie bar - 1.5 points
stir fry 6 points

so 9.5 point today and i'm full to the brim.... its my first good day this week so if i keep this up and i'm lucky i might lose something!!

Doesn't matter Vickie! Loss is loss and you're doing a great job! I wonder if its because you're coming in so low with points? :wohoo: Either way, amazing!!!!

I don't know Tiff? :shrug: could be though I feel like I'm eating all the time!!

Squidge I don't try to come in under when I go over for the day but we do have flex points here so those get used....

I've been goggling for ages and i still cant find the no of WW points in ribena??

I guess its 0 points then :shrug:

I found this, which has the nutritional info for Ribena. :)

Judging by the nutritional info: For a "Really Light Blackcurrant" it'd be 0 points, by our calculator. Do you have a calculator to figure out points?

:)

I really need to increase my water intake and going to try and drink more. How much would you say 1 glass of water is, half pint? Then I will try and drink 6 glassed a day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->