The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

and weigh in for me today.....................I lost three pounds :shock: the weight loss thing is going to get onto me for that :rofl:

Thats great Vickie, well done xxx

I think it would depend on the size of your glasses? I think ours are 12 ounce glasses and I drink probably 5-6 of those a day

Good luck today Ald!

Is it bad that I want to change my weigh-in day weekly? :blush: P's shifts move forward by one day each week. So, this week he's off on Tuesday morning, next week he'll be off Wednesday morning, the week after - Thursday morning.... so on and so forth. I don't like having my weigh in day on a set day as it doesn't work if I want to have some of my flex points. :blush:

Well, it would... but I wouldn't have a full week to be 'good' and make up for it. Is it cheating to change my weigh in day forward a day each week? Technically I'd be weighing myself every 8 days instead of every 7.

It doesn't seem bad to me, but then again I'll rationalize anything if it means I can have some yummy food! :haha:

I don't think it would matter if you had an 8 day week, surely it is still better to eat healthy over 8 days then not at all IYKWIM . I can't see it being a problem xxx

My daily points are:

B - None (didnt get up in time :dohh: )
L - WW Spag 3P
D - German restaurant - Starter - Mushrooms and toast 1P, Cabbage salad 1 P, Main - Pork in mushroom sauce and a few fries 10P
Snack - Special K bar - 1.5P
Beer - 3P

Total = 19.5 points (more then I would of liked but still within my daily range)

Water - 6 glasses

as long as it's in your daily range it's good :)

I need to start drinking more too! I've only had 3 glasses of juice today (don't like plain water so stick a bit of juice in it). I forget, as silly as that sounds.

My menu for tomorrow:

B - Branflakes
D - WW Soup & maybe a slice or two of bread
T - Pork Casserole with yorkshire puddings

Going to try and cut back on a couple of points each day up until weigh in day on Wednesday. Now i've got to hope i stick to the above for tomorrow!!

I always forgot to drink when Hannah was little :rofl: it just wasn't high on my priority list

Tiff how do you swap activity points for your flex points?

As far as I can tell by the site, you can't. :wacko:

From what I saw, you only dip into your activity points when your flex points are gone. Which conflicts to what my friend was explaining to me back in the summer when I un-officially tried weight watchers.

She said that if you earn 4 or more activity points then you should eat at least two of them to avoid your body going into starvation mode.

:shrug: Doesn't make sense to me, personally.

:( even when you click on the activity points it says "points swapped" in one area :| silly to not allow you to actually swap them

Do you ladies in Canada have the same as us with something called set points? :? I think it's like you can have as much meat (ie, chicken, pork or whatever) in one setting and it's just 5pts? I think that's how it works, i'm not sure?

Hopefully one of the UK ladies will know if you don't have it...:?

Something similar, I think. I remember seeing an article about it, but I didn't quite understand it. But something like turkey, chicken, beef ect are 5 points regardless of portion (within reason)?

Yeah that's right Tyff. I've just been searching WW site though (UK one) and noticed it's only for when you're having a meal out at a restaurant! Bugger...:haha:

Was going to do a pork casserole for dinner tomorrow but 450g of Pork (would be between 2 of us) is 19.5pts :shock:

Pork is pretty fattening. What if you swapped turkey for pork? :)

really that many points? Pork is usually a lower point meat??? well lower than steak :rofl:

Vickie, I found the link:

https://www.weightwatchers.ca/plan/int/planguide_12.aspx

I took the pork out the freezer before pointing it so it'll need using now :cry: We'll just have to have 150g each and i'll have to load it with carrots and onions :lol: Though, 150g is 6.5pts!!

*makes a note to point meat before actually taking it out the freezer to defrost* :haha:

Plus, i didn't think it'd be that much seen as it's got no fat on it (doesn't look like it has anyway) :? It's leg steak, not like bone and just fat...:rofl:

:rofl: We generally stick to chicken because it's low in points. and we eat a lot of pasta dishes now :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->