The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Think i'll have to get some more chicken in too! We've got beef, lamb, pork, pork mince & turkey mince but ran out of chicken...:lol:

:| I tried looking it up on mine but the online thing wasn't overly helpful

I don't eat lamb so don't know how high in points it is.

I do use mince turkey and chicken but I haven't found any yet that says "white meat only" or "no skin added" I've read that it's much lower in points than the one I've been using

I have been so bad the last 2 days.. my god.. I definitely will have gained this week, unless I jump on the bike now and don't stop to breathe/eat/sleep, etc ...

BAH! MUST BE GOOD tomorrow!!!!

Too lazy to read back the last 7 pages, hope everyone is doing good! Congrats on any losses this week! :)

Morming all!!!

Another day another 22 points!!!

I'm getting fed up now, i jst want this weight gone!!!! Holiday in 28 weeks!! The bikini countdown has begun!! I'm determined to wear a 2 piece and not look huge against my very very skinny friends!!!

Soooooo sick. :( I don't think points will be an issue today, I don't have much appetite for anything. :sick:

Didn't go over points yesterday, I also attribute that to me being sick. Already having 15 of my 22 points gone by 9am is never a good thing. :haha:

Hope you feel better soon, Tyff :hugs:

Well, it's nearly 1.40pm and i haven't even had breakfast yet :rofl: I've already done 3 loads of washing/drying and tidied the back room (as much as i can whilst OH is working in there anyway :lol:). Plus, Madison went back to sleep at 7am this morning after her bottle so we had a nice lie-in until 11am :D

Off to get some toast now then make some sugar free jelly later on :)

Oohh Panda, it's 28 weeks till i go on holiday too! What date are you going? Where you off to? :)

:sulk: Jealous of your holidays! :haha:

Where are you all going? :) My parents have rented a cottage up on a lake. That'll be nice, although we can't stay overnight as they only have one crib, and apparently my brother and SIL have already claimed it for my nephew.

It isn't that far from home, we'll probably go up for a daytrip and that's it. :)

We're taking Madison to Turkey for 2 weeks :)

Everyone says she's spoilt already....:shrug:

:hugs: Tiff hope you feel better soon

Panda & Squidge you can do it!!! Good luck losing the weight for your holidays :) And yep I'm jealous here too :rofl:

Mmmmm my Pork Casserole smells sooooooooooooooo good :D I've loaded it with carrots/onions as they're 0pts :lol:

mmm we're going to attempt to make home made cannelloi today should be interesting :rofl:

Mmm, canelloni! Did you buy the canelloni pasta? I've made the entire thing from scratch before (made the pasta, rolled it ourselves). Pain in the ass! We've made homemade (fresh) pasta, and gnocchi as well.

Can you tell my mother is Italian? :haha:

no we looked for the cheat they used on Eat, shrink and be merry but couldn't find the right pasta :| soooooooooooooo if we can't find it at Rabba or No frills Stan wants to make the pasta :dohh: :rofl:

Make it from scratch!!!! It tastes SO much better!!!! :munch:

Make your own Pasta? :shock: I wouldn't have the patience for that :rofl:

It probably does but that means I have to watch Hannah because he can not cook and watch her :rofl:

Hmm, yeah I see. I'll even volunteer to clean the kitchen/dishes if it means I get out of Claire duties for even a little bit. :haha: :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->