The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Well done on losses :thumbup:
Im having a stressfull day cos Laura is ill :growlmad:
Having a good weekend so far but AF is here and I NEED chocolate. Must keep away from it cos when I start eating it I can't stop!

UKers...anyone know whether I get 10g or 20g of dried rice for 1 Point?

edit so apparently it's 30g/1Point
:)

Pork Casserole time now...thank goodness! I'm staaaaaaaaaaaaaarving :haha:

Still waaaaaaaay within points today too which is a complete bonus!!

So far today I had:
soup with one slice of dry bread=2 Points
rice crispy treat=2 Points
spinach&chickpea curry=4.5 Points
wasabi peanuts=2 Points

=10.5 Points for the day so far, which is good as I need to make up for pigging out last night

Well that was yummy :lol:

So today, i've had:

Toast (x2) and butter - 2.5pts
Pork Casserole - 13.5pts

16/20 :D

well done Pinky and Rainbow! :happydance:

For me today:

breakfast: Omlette (.5 cups egg creations, 1 ounce 2% cheddar cheese, 1 slice chicken bacon, mushrooms) plus 1 3/4 cup OJ equaled 8 points (4 of those were the OJ though :rofl:)

lunch: tortilla pizza (1 whole wheat tortilla, 1 ounce part skim mozzarella cheese, mushrooms, 3 grape tomatoes) plus romaine lettuce with 2 tbsp fat free Italian dressing and 2 tbsp blue menu parmesan cheese equaled 3.5 points

dinner: (not had yet but this is what we're having) Cannelloni 10.5 points, baby bok choy + 1 tsp. olive oil equals 11.5 points

which leaves me at 23 points for the day, will use 2-3 more for dessert

I'm trying to get closer to my points target since I keep coming so far under and WW advises against that (hence the OJ this morning :rofl:)

Pork casserole sounds yummy!!

So today I have had:

B: Special K bar 1.5P
L: Alpen bar 2P, WW Mini hoops 1P
D: Chicken, mushroom and rice with mushroom sauce 13P
S: Bite of dh bread roll .5P
Total: 18P

Water: 8 glasses so far

D: Chicken, mushroom and rice with mushroom sauce 13P

yum, I forgot to buy fat free condensed soup, or whatever it's called, to make chicken with mushrooms.

They sell a few Alpen bars over here that are 1 & 1.5 Points, make great snacks.

Still trying to figure out what to have for my evening snack as I have a few points left and don't want to go to bed hungry even if I could 'save' 10.5 Points that way[obv. not really advisable]

Hope you feel better soon, Tyff :hugs:

Well, it's nearly 1.40pm and i haven't even had breakfast yet :rofl: I've already done 3 loads of washing/drying and tidied the back room (as much as i can whilst OH is working in there anyway :lol:). Plus, Madison went back to sleep at 7am this morning after her bottle so we had a nice lie-in until 11am :D

Off to get some toast now then make some sugar free jelly later on :)

Oohh Panda, it's 28 weeks till i go on holiday too! What date are you going? Where you off to? :)

I'm off to portugal with the girls! They all graduate uni this year so were going to celebrate!! (i would have graduated then tyoo but i had holly so i'm a year behind them!!!) Should be a good girly week!! althought im already feeling guilty for leaving holly even tho i know she going to have a fab time on holiday with her nana and grandad xx

BTW gone waaay over point again today!!! I will be a miracle if i loose or even sts this week!!!

My hearts just not in this diet anymore!! I need another kick up the ass to get back on track!!!

BTW gone waaay over point again today!!! I will be a miracle if i loose or even sts this week!!!

My hearts just not in this diet anymore!! I need another kick up the ass to get back on track!!!

Neither am I...I might have to start going back to a couple of meetings as they really kept me motivated. Think it's being meassured by a stranger that helps...

so far I've only had 11.5 Points for the day but tomorrow I'm sure I will struggle to eat any less than 18 as I'm back at work and have to be up at 6:30am

*gives a hugggeeeeeeeeeee boot up the backside to Panda & Rainbow* :haha:

I don't need one today, i'm still on track with a few points spare :D for a change :rofl:

:hugs: Panda & Rainbow I hope you find the motivation to get back on track. Remember it's well worth it in the end :hugs:

LOL thanks!!

I'm doing the dreaded food shop this afternoon as i have a 'study day' off uni. I'm not going to put ANYTHING unhealthy in the trolley!! Just loads of friut veg and other healthy yummy things!!

Squidge can you kick me up the bum 2 please? :haha:
Im not going 2 WI at the meeting on Friday cos Jamie (hubby) is off work so we can go shopping and get ready for Laura's party on Sat, so I keep thinking I can be a bit naughty :winkwink:
Must behave myself :blush:

*kick up the bum pinky*

I got WI tomo and i'm dreading it!! I don't wanna gain 2 week in a row!!!

:hugs: Ladies!

Sorry to hear your hearts aren't in it anymore. :( Any reason as to why?

I've got my WI tomorrow too. Here's hoping! I know I haven't been overly bad, and with being sick I haven't had the gumption to eat bad stuff, so stayed within my points range. Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->