The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Thanks panda :haha:
Tyf- i know what my problem is- Im getting impatient, I have been doing it for 13mths and seem to have been *nearly there* forever but Im determined I will do it.
ETA GL with WI panda and tyff x

*kicks pinky* behave now! :lol:

good luck with weigh in tomorrow Tyff and Panda!

Panda remember to eat before you go shopping (something healthy of course) so that you aren't tempted by the bad stuff :D

:hugs: Panda & Rainbow I hope you find the motivation to get back on track. Remember it's well worth it in the end :hugs:

I know why I'm doing it-to get healthier before I attempt to get pregnant(and gain some of the weight back *ha*) so it is keeping me motivated most times.

So far today I had:
Porridge-3.5 Points
Alpen Bar-1.5 Points
Soup&2 Crumpets(Warburton ones have 1.5P each) 3.5 Points
=8.5 Points
still to have:
Nakd Bar(afternoon snack)-1.5 Points
more soup(needs to be finished off today and only a tiny bit left, probably not even half a point worth) 0.5 Points
Spinach&Chickpea curry 4.5P
=6.5 Points

=15 Points total meaning I still have some left for an evening 'treat' which will probably be some popcorn:happydance:

sounds like you're having a good day Rainbow! :)

you're so close to your goal now :hugs:

sounds like you're having a good day Rainbow! :)

you're so close to your goal now :hugs:

I am :)

Thanks,sadly it was only one of my 'short term' goals, but have edited ticker with my final goal. It's about another 15lbs to get to the weight my doctor wants me at for a 'healthy BMI'
Sounds do-able until the end of the year.

Are you having a good day so far vickie?

you've come so far!!! and done really well, truly an inspiration for me because I have around 80 more pounds to lose before reaching a healthy BMI :)

I'm doing good so far today

I had a muffin (4 points) and OJ (2) points for breakfast
having leftover cannelloni (5 points for one) and salad (0 points) for lunch
dinner we're having stirfry but I've not yet worked out the points for that yet :)

I'm really trying hard to get closer to my 28 points, am finding that harder though as I'm just not generally hungry after my three meals plus an evening snack :|

:hugs: Vickie! The more weight you lose, the lower your points will be and it won't be so much of a struggle to eat them all. You've adjusted your eating habits (which is great!) and aren't needing as much now. Amazing how it works eh?

There are days where I can get to 5pm with only eating 10 points or so. Although I'm finding thats happening less and less as I like my snacks. :haha:

Doing well so far today, had coffee and some apple and cinnamon oatmeal for breakfast!

I went shopping (and ate before i went, thanks vickie) and it was packed!!! I forget the supermarket !! No one around there works, there all on social pfft!!!!!

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd rant oveer!!! Man i hate food shopping!!!

We were the same, going on a Monday or a Friday with all the seniors. I have nothing against the elderly in general, but I have everything against entitlement issues. The people there were just plain RUDE.

One elderly couple was completely blocking an aisleway. Claire was having a meltdown and I just wanted to get past them to grab what we needed and go home. Of course they were in the middle of the aisle! So I waited for a bit in front of them, all they needed to do was move off to one side as their cart was blocking one direction and they were blocking the other. They didn't move, and when I politely said "excuse me" as I tried to get through they actually GLARED at me!

:grr:

Why did I start WW on a week that I am eating out loads .................well I guess there is never a good time lol

How many points would be in a panini? I can then add some on for turkey and sauce oh and a handful of fries!!!

Tonight I'm going to compenstate with a salad, and cooking dh a apple and pear cumble (he can have ice cream as well), I'm just going to have the apple and pear stew as the crumble mixture is so high in points (18 in one packet, ouch)

And to those who are feeling the need for a kick up the bum - just think how good your going to look when you get to your ideal weight, how comfy you will be on a hot holiday and what nice tops you will wear in the summer - it will be worth it!!

I went shopping (and ate before i went, thanks vickie) and it was packed!!! I forget the supermarket !! No one around there works, there all on social pfft!!!!!

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd rant oveer!!! Man i hate food shopping!!!

Did you get some nice healthy snacks and food though :thumbup:

:hugs: Panda I feel that way to when we're out shopping. We try to go super early to miss the crowds! Helps that we generally only do a big shop once a month and than a few smaller ones to stock up on veggies and milk and bread every other week or so. I hate when people won't move and are obviously blocking the entire aisle :wacko: oh and one classic moment where some guy ran Hannah over because he didn't see her :grr: luckily he felt quite bad about it and kept apologizing or he probably would have been told off by me :haha:

:hugs: Ald, there really isn't ever a good time to join I don't think. you have to do a huge adjustment in your eating habits which can be difficult in the beginning. the first week/two weeks for me was by far the hardest!

Helloooooooooo ladies, how are we all. :flower:

Ive just made a 8 pt cottage pie, i was starving and it was gorgeous.

Panda, i hope you got sum nice stuff.

Vickie, how are u??

Tyff and ald :wave:

V xxxxx

:hi: V! I'm doing well :) Just finished lunch, I was starving too :rofl:

how are you doing?

Oops, was doing sooooooooooo well until we ended up in Pizza Hut :dohh: Dread to think how many points i've had. I was looking at a good loss on the scales this morning too when i had a sneaky peek :dohh:

Well, back on the wagon tomorrow and will even go on the treadmill to try and lose some of the calories i've consumed tonight :blush:

Tomorrows menu:

B - Branflakes
D - WW Soup/slice of bread
T - something with Lamb

depends on how much and what you ate at Pizza hut? granted none of it is super healthy but some is okay-ish :lol:

I just had some popcorn for a snack (2 points)--trying to get my points up and worked out dinners points so I'll be around 5 under for the night. Will have an evening snack so that will put me at only 2-3 points leftover :thumbup:

lol i go loads of healthy snacks and yummy food, buuuut i got some chocies as a treat and i've now nearly finished them :dohh: i'm sooooo weak!!

depends on how much and what you ate at Pizza hut? granted none of it is super healthy but some is okay-ish :lol:

I just had some popcorn for a snack (2 points)--trying to get my points up and worked out dinners points so I'll be around 5 under for the night. Will have an evening snack so that will put me at only 2-3 points leftover :thumbup:

Hmmm...all unhealthy stuff :dohh: Let's just say i'm 22.5pts over :cry: Oops!

Ah well, i'd better get running on the treadmill tomorrow, never mind a brisk walk cos that's what i was thinking :rofl: I'll keep tomorrows points to a minimum.

I think i just wont eat tomo and maybe just maybe if im lucky ill STS!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->