The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

My menu - Day 3

B - Special K bar - 1.5P
L - Turkey, Mayo Panini 9.5P, Fries (only a handful though) 2P
D - Salad 0P, Apple and pear stew with a hint of crumble 4.5P
S - 2 hovis crackers 2P

Total - 19.5P

Water - 2 glasses (must do better, but spent the afternoon in pub drinking diet coke)

skipping an entire days eating isn't good!! :hugs:

I can't buy the bad stuff for treats because I'd eat it all if it were here. On my cheat day I try to buy things that we don't get the rest of the week but in small portions so I'm not loaded down with leftovers

sounds like you had a good day Ald except for the diet coke bit ;)

Because I was eating out mainly I really had to have a guess on points so I may be under or over (e.g. the mayo and panini I really didn't have a clue) I'm not really sure! I'm going to have a good day tomorrow just incase, lunch will be beans on toast and for dinner we will have pasta in a tomatoe sauce.

Panda - at least if the goodies have gone, you can't be tempted for the rest of the week, so you can draw a line under them and say tomorrow will be a better day. You really can't eat nothing though, it's not healthy your body will go into starvtion mode. Maybe try and eat a few less points then you are entitled to for the rest of the week. :hugs:

Good point Vickie. You aren't supposed to go below 14pts on any day apparently.

I do it every tuesday before weight in!!! Bad i no, but i used to not eat for days at a time!!
I might have a boots shapers lunch and thats it!!

So did my weigh in, and I lost two pounds! :wohoo: So total weight loss for me is 10lbs. Although I got scolded by the program saying that I'm losing too quickly. I suppose that's from my first week but that was all water weight. :haha:

Very happy! Never thought I'd see under 164 again!

Well done Tyff, that is a great loss :happydance:

6lb down :happydance: my ww leader let me get weighed at her house earlier today as i have no sitter for the meeting

wow serina that is fab, well done :happydance:

Well done Tyff and Serina!

I had a sneaky peak on the scales this morning and looks like I may be back to pre-cruise weight on Thursday, so that's good.

Not having the best of days, Tuesdays and Wednesdays are my stressful days at work with 3 kids under the age of 3 and 1 of them is poorly.

Today:
Shreddies with skimmed milk(grrr) and blueberries-4.5 P
Banana -1.5 P
Jelly - 0P
Omelette and Toast - 6 P
tonight I'll have Pasta - 4P
so that already brings me to 16Points, not good considering I wanted to save a few of my 21allowed points as I'm still making up for the weekend

Well done Tiff and Serina!!!! :happydance:

Tiff I get in trouble all the time from the online thing :haha: Stan says it's them covering their asses :rofl:

:hugs: Rainbow good job on getting back to pre-cruise weight! If you have to eat all your points today don't fret over it :hugs: better to eat within your allowance than go over right?

My menu, day 4

B - Special K bar - 1.5P
L - Beans on toast - 7P (I did have the whole tin of beans lol)
D - Pasta in tomatoe dolminos tomatoe and bacon sauce - 6P
S - crackers - 4.5

Total - 19 Points

Water 4 glasses so far

well done so far Ald!! :happydance:

For me I had a blueberry muffin (4 points), OJ (2 points)
lunch was a tortilla pizza, haven't worked out the points but I think it will be 3
and dinner is leftover cannelloni's 10.5 points and some kind of veg

:hugs: Rainbow good job on getting back to pre-cruise weight! If you have to eat all your points today don't fret over it :hugs: better to eat within your allowance than go over right?

I know, still feel bad...not so bad that I didn't stuff a piece of cheese toast in my mouth that the 2 year old had left on her plate though ;-)

so today's total:

breakfast-4.5 P
Banana -1.5 P
Jelly - 0P
Omelette and Toast - 6 P
1 Special K bar - 1.5 P
cheese toast - 1 P
Pasta with homemade 0Point sauce- 4P

will need something else today as it's only 7:30pm

I cut out the diet coke today and only had one big glass at lunchtime. Been havin trouble falling asleep the last couple of days and wonde if it's the caffeine...we'll see tonight. Had lots of herbal(fennel) tea instead

well done for the day Rainbow! :)

good luck sleeping tonight! :hugs: So frustrating when you can't sleep!

Well done Tyff & Serina :hugs:

Still within points today which isn't bad. Missed breakfast because i was too busy rushing about so called at the chip shop and just got a normal bag of chips (was tempted by fish and chips but didn't :D) then after taking Madison for her first lot of jabs, came home and had the WW Chicken & Dumplings meal...was 4.5pts and it was YUM! :)

So, 14/20 so far but will either have some cereal in a bit or just a glass of milk.

Weigh in tomorrow, hoping for a nice loss!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->