The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

I forgot to add the two (ish) tablespoons of buttercream frosting I ate this afternoon :haha: no idea how many points that one was :rofl:

Hi ladies! I'm still here. Had my first weigh in last week and I had lost 2 lbs. Whoot whoot. I've now been down with a horrid stomach flu the last 3 days and not had more than 5 points a day (all in ginger ale and saltine/cream crackers). Though not all of those 5 points stayed down. :sick:

Feeling better today, but didn't go in to work. So far I've had a cup of tea with sugar and half a bowl of soup. I'm not even tracking points. What's the point?!? :wacko:

Anyway, anybody know if I can just change my weigh in day? I'm doing the online programme and I weigh in on Sundays. I've now realised that is the worst day for a weigh in as I spend either Friday or Saturday night cheating my booty off. I want to change it to a Friday (after I've been good all week)

Well done! If you're doing it online you may have to log into your profile, they may be a way to change your weigh in day on there :)

hope you feel better soon :hugs:

I did this with mine too, Lady. Not sure if yours are different from ours, but I went to the weight tracking tab, then where it had my weight listed with my current loss, there's an arrow beside it which brings up a drop down menu if you click on it. It should have what day you'd like to have as your WI day there. :)

Not horribly bad yesterday, but not great either. :hissy: I'm tired of people wanting us to go for dinner like every night at someone else's place. I'm happy to not have to do cooking, but geeez! Although our one friend did her best to make everything low fat for us, it was very good!

It was two recipes out of that Eat, Shrink and be Merry cookbook. The artichoke dip was AMAZING and she did a jerk chicken and ultra low fat apple-berry crumble. So yummy. I overestimated my points just to be on the safe side... but I can feel that I've gained, does that make sense? :( Will be convincing P to go walking with me today to try and work some of my bad stuff off! :haha:

:hugs: Lady hope you feel better soon :(

As Tiff said I edited my weigh in day for pretty much the same reasons to Saturday morning. Sunday just wasn't cutting it for me because I'm generally bad on Saturday when Stan and I are out and about or have people over.

:hugs: Tiff that was nice of your friend to try and make low fat foods. I do understand what you mean about feeling like you've gained, I always feel like that after I've cheated.

Hope everyone has a good day :hugs:

Isn't Nat's weigh in today? Hope she checks in with us :)

Thanks girls. I've now changed my WI day to Saturday morning from your suggestions and my sister's too as she's been doing ww for a few months now. Hopefully it will keep me cheating too much on a Friday, but it also means I can go to town the rest of Saturday! :happydance:

I can't remember who brought it up, but I want that artichoke dip recipe. Sounds delicious and that, along with spinach dip are some of my favourite foods!

Tiff mentioned it

Think her friends got it from this show https://www.foodnetwork.ca/ontv/shows/Eat-Shrink-and-Be-Merry/show.html?titleid=106377

not sure if they have the recipe on their website. We tried the cannelloni recipe the other day and it was really good :thumbup:

I have it in my cookbook! Here it is, its AMAZING!

The Choke's On You
Hot baked artichoke dip topped with crumbed bacon

Ingredients:

1 can (19oz/540ml) white kidney beans (cannellini), drained and rinsed
1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 can (14oz/398ml) artichoke hearts (not marinated), drained and chopped
1 cup packed shredded light swiss or light monterey jack cheese (4oz/113g)
1/2 cup grated parmesean cheese (she used light although the recipe didn't call for it)
1/2 cup light sour cream (she swapped for fat free)
1/3 cup light mayo or miracle whip (she used light mayo)
2 tsp Worchestershire Sauce
2 tsp minced garlic
3 to 4 dashes hot pepper sauce
1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
2 tbsp chopped green onion

Method:

Preheat oven to 350F

Puree white beans and lemon juice in the bowl of a food processor until smooth. Transfer mixture to a medium bowl and stir in remaining ingredients, except for bacon and green onions. Mix well

Spoon artichoke-bean mixture into a medium casserole dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle crumbled bacon and green onions over top. Bake, uncovered for about 25 mins, until dip is hot and bubbly. Let cool slightly before serving, as mixture will be very hot. Serve with baked pita wedges, warm, unbaked pita triangles or multigrain melba toast rounds.

Per Serving (1/3 cup)
Calories: 126
Total Fat: 5.9g
Saturated Fat: 2.8g
Protein: 8g
Carbohydrates: 11g
Fiber: 2.9g
Cholesterol: 14mg
Sodium: 376

Total WW points per serving: 2

Side note: We did the baked pita wedges, and she served the blue corn tortillias with it too. Personally I liked it better with the tortillias, but they are high WW points. This did would be GREAT with the baked tositos scoops, and you'd get "more" as they're better than the other stuff.

:)

Is all that food on the Eat, Shrink and be Merry good for you? That pizza looks divine, and this is the first time I've wanted to eat for the last 3 days!!!!

I want to buy some of the baked chips so I can eat some of the dips and salsa etc. :)

it's healthier than other versions lady.

If you're online thing is anything like ours you can take the calories, fat and fibre and enter it in to see how many points it will cost you? that's what I did when I made the cannellonis

My menu for today:

B - Alpen bar - 2P
L - Chips and sauce - 5P
D - Spag bol - 12P

Total: 19P

Sorry I'm not on much at the moment I have company over until next tuesday (hence the crappy food) so not on the laptop other then to add my menu. Today we went to town and they wanted chips, I only had a handful with some sauce as I felt soooo guilty eating them, but then I didn't want to eat anything else so was starving come dinner time so had a bit extra spag bol!

Hope you are all doing well and I weigh in tomorrow so will let you know how I am doing tomorrow night.

So I lost 3.5lbs this week, but I was still up by three from my Holiday...I'm still pleased as I am now 12st(and 13.5lbs) ;-) so had to adjust my points(31.5lbs total)

I actually don't know how I'm doing points wise for the day, just have to rite it down and see:

cheerios-3.5P
Alpen Bar-1P
soup&sandwich-4P
Nakd Bar(they're yummy and made of raw dried fruit and nuts, fairly healthy)-1.5P
A few 'goldfish' crackers-1P
Quorn and roasted veggies with sweet potato-4.5P
=15.5P so far, better than I thought :)

Evening ladies!!

Righto! Tracking for the day...

Breakfast bar 1.5
Crisps 3
Quiche 6
roll 3
mini ice creams x 2 4 :blush:

Total so far: 17.5

Hmmm i dunno what to have for dinner.

Any suggestions for 5.5 points??

What about a vegetable soup? Not sure, dinner is normally pretty high in points... for us at least. :hugs:

I know i been grazing all day so havent really used point effectivly today i did wanna save some for the week end to but i dont think thats possible

I might have a bit of the soup i made the other day but i just dont fancy it!!!

Good luck Ald. Well done Rainbow :)

My menu today - i'm well on track...:haha:

B - missed :dohh: was too busy trying to sort clingy madam out!
D - WW beef hotpot
T - homemade Shepherds Pie, Roast Potatoes & Yorkshire pudding

16.5/19 :)

well done Rainbow! :happydance:

hmm Panda dinner is also my high point times, maybe soup or a salad or sandwich>

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->