The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Ah yes, forgot to say, i also save most of my points for tea so it fills me up for longer and i don't snack later on at night.

I also made 2 portions of Risotto today. 5.5pts each and there seems to be a lot :) Will have some for my lunch tomorrow :)

I have actually never made a risotto but Stan wants to!

I had a ceaser salad for 5 points!!! totally yummy!! My fave!!

I love risotto but i have never attempted to make one, are they easy??

WI day and i lost 4lb, nearly a stone :wohoo:

How are we all my fellow Skinny Minnies.

V xxxx

Well done on the losses!!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Wonder how Nat did at her WI!

Well done V!

Yep, risottos are very easy!

Heres how i did it if you want to make some :)

180g of Risotto Rice - 9pts
15ml of Sunflower Oil - 2pts
Mushrooms/peppers/onions/garlic/veg stock/worcestershire sauce/salt/pepper - 0pts

Fry off the mushrooms/peppers/onions/garlic until slightly brown, add the rice and mix it all together but make sure it doesn't stick to the wok/pan. Add half of the stock and let it simmer but don't forget to stir, keep adding rest of the stock until it's all gone and all the stock has mostly absorbed. Add worcestshire sauce (or whatever sauce you want), salt and pepper as and when you want to. You don't have to use it but i do.

When it's done, split it into 2 tubs and it'll be 5.5pts each :)

and that's the short version of it :lol:

my day:

breakfast: 1 cup raisin bran with .5 cups milk & OJ 5 points
lunch: same as yesterday (whole wheat spaghetti with sauce and mushrooms) 5.5 points
dinner: steak, bok choy, and 1 reduced fat crescent roll 10.5 points

7 left for the day, but will use three more for dessert (vanilla frozen yogurt with 1 tablespoon of chocolate sauce)

:dohh: I'm being bad again today. I'm not over my flex points for the week or anything but I *try* to only eat them one time during a day. That's the problem with P having 4 days off... its 4 days more to be horrible! :cry: :haha:

Although WI isn't until next Wed, so I have a good 7 days to work off me being bad... :blush:

:dohh: Why does food have to taste so freaking good? :hissy:

I only have 10.5 of my flex points left for this week, the Burger King on Saturday really did me in :rofl:

Well done V!! thats fab!!

Cheers squidge that sounds easy peasy, ill give it a go next week i think.

quiet in here today!! Hope everyone is having a good one :hugs:

I lost 2.5lb, in my heart I thought it would be more because this is my first week and I have tried to stay within my points all week, but i am pleased, its a start!

It's a start! :hugs: And you lost, that's what counts, well done! :happydance:

Yay for the losses! :wohoo:

Back on the bandwagon for me today!

My day so far:

Breakfast: Coffee & Oatmeal - 2 pts
Lunch: Salad with spring mix, celery, cucumber, 2 tbsp FF cottage cheese, 1 tbsp sim. bacon bits (I call them "fakin' bits" :haha: ) - 0 points
Cucumber Sandwich - 2 points

30g Cinnamon hearts: 2 points ( :dohh: )

Dinner will be Spaghetti Squash and sweet potato fries. :happydance: I'm off to find some decent sweet potato fries recipes. :D

My menu for today:

B: didnt have any
L: Ham toast sanni 4P
D: Greek meal out - a guess at 15P
S: Alphen bar 2P, grapes 2P

Total: approx 23P (daily allowance is 22)

The greek is soooo high in points and I'm out to another greek meal tomorrow at a different restaurant, but have already chosen a chicken type of dish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->