The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

So I just finished dinner and I've only eaten 14 points today! :dohh:

The spaghetti squash & Sauce - 1 point (for the sauce)
Sweet Potato fries - 2 points (I didn't believe it and double and triple checked the numbers, but its true!) :wohoo:
Blue Menu ketchup - 0
Blue Menu parm cheese - 1 point.
Skinny Cow Ice Cream - 2 points.

it's still early :lol: you can slip some popcorn in there later maybe?

my day:

breakfast: 1 cup raisin bran with 1/2 cup skim milk (3 points) and OJ (2) points so 5 total
lunch: tortilla pizza (3 points)
dinner: pork chop (5 points), baked potato-medium (2.5 points), bok choy (0 points), olive oil (1 point), becel margarine (1 point), 2% cheddar cheese-1 ounce (2 points), blue menu ketchup (0)

daily used 19.5 though I may have eaten some of the icing when I was making cupcakes earlier so should probably add another 4-5 points to that total :dohh:

My points for today:

B - missed cos me and Madison had a long lay-in :blush:
D - Risotto - 5.5pts
T - Spag Bol & WW garlic bread - 13pts

Snacks - pack of crisps 3pts, 2 WW caramel bars 4pts :dohh:

25.5/19 but i had some points left over from yesterday so i'm probably only over by about 3/4. I'll make them up for tomorrow.

Is anybody else having mothers day off? I am but i'm not going to go mad. Have bought a Toffee cheesecake and a couple of other bits so i'm going to enjoy it! It's my first mothers day.....why not :haha:

Mothers day here isn't until May but you can bet I'll be cheating that day or maybe the Saturday right before :lol:

Totally fallen of the wagon :cry:

Im so bloody annoyed at myself.

I have got 5 days to rectify it.

Ive paid £20 for a WW monthly pass, i REFUSE to just piss money away.

Needed to vent sorry.

Well done all the losses this week.

V xxx

:hugs: v one or two days isn't going to damage you!

Just make sure to get back on tomorrow. It does get easier I promise as you get further into it (at least that's what I have found). Also make sure to allow yourself a cheat day every now and than, depriving yourself won't do any good

Thanks!

I hit my 10% lost goal :happydance: so super happy about that

I did get in trouble AGAIN from the online thing though :wacko:

I don't know how accurate that thing is for the scolding. :haha: Like it said to me that I've lost "too much" over the course of 3 weeks, but 6 pounds of that wasn't even weight! It was water retention.

I wouldn't give it another thought. Its just like Stan said, they're covering their butts! :haha: :hugs:

I need to get back into exercising. :( I've barely done any lately as I was pretty sick. I feel like saying a big F U to Mother Nature though. We were both crazy sick while it was nice outside, and now that we're better its total crap outside. :(

I know, I know... Murphy's Law and all that jazz... but still. It ticks me off all the same. :hissy: :rofl:

I think the weather is supposed to be decent after the rain clears up (at least in the plus degrees) so maybe you can get out some next week :hugs:

I need a shaking fist smilie. :haha: It darn well better!

Although super excited! Only 4 more days until Yo Gabba Gabba!

:happydance: I'm sure you'll all have a great time! I wonder what Claire is going to think :D

I'm not sure. :neutral: She's so sensitive, watch the second that people start applauding she's going to FREAK! :rofl:

Well, I chose aisle seats for that very reason. :rofl:

Well done Vickie!!!

I was doing sooo well this week until i went away for the night last night (with ex long story)

I had full english this moring then had pizza hut this afternoon! I have to be an angel over the next few days if im going to loose this week like i want too!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->