The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

My menu for today:

B - Branflakes - 3pts
D - Risotto - 5.5pts
T - Chicken/Wedges - 10pts

18.5/19

So looking forward to tomorrow cos i'm not pointing but i'm not going to go too mad either :haha:

I had pizza hut for lunch :blush: and it's already blown my points for the day. and I made cupcakes and brownies for dessert (we have guests coming over and Stan's b-day is Monday so we're getting the bad food over with while we have people here to eat it :rofl:)

Doing well today! :happydance: Its nearly 4pm and I've only eaten 6.5 points!

Breakfast - Oatmeal and Coffee - 2 points

Lunch - Huuuuge salad with cucumber, celerey, 1/2 cup ff cottage cheese, 2 tbsp FF zesty italian dressing, fakin' bits - 1 point (gotta love it! the only points was the cottage cheese)

Mid-afternoon snack: Cauliflower with bean/salsa dip - 1 point

Not sure about dinner... was going to make another 0 point soup, and we have turkey sausage to put in with it too.

:D

Well, I did have my soup, and had a turkey sausage cut up so that was 2 points. But then my total for the day was like 8.5 points and I didn't think it'd be good. So I had another turkey sausage which added another 3 points, then had a big bowl of popcorn so that was another 3 points. :haha:

Don't worry Tyff, I've eaten (at least) all the points you still had leftover for the day plus all of mine, so you should be fine ;-)

*sigh* It was all yummy though, aiming to at least 'stay the same' this week, so will be extra, extra good for the rest of the week. Just ate very badly for the last two days.

Hi :flower:
Sorry I haven't been in here for ages, i have been too busy eating rubbish :rofl:
I have had a really stressfull week, first Laura was ill and then ellie its been a nightmare. I didn't go to WI on friday cos jamie was off work and we were getting ready for Laura's party (she was 2 yesterday) but from my scales i think im 1.5 up :wacko:
My aim this week is to be really good and get back to what i was at last WI :blush:
Well done on all losses :thumbup: You all seem to be doing great x
ETA Vickie - 10% goal is fantastic well done xx

Hi Ladies,Im starting weight watchers on Tuesday evening,I have about 6 stone(eek!!) to lose..decided I have to start losing this baby weight.Can I join you on here :)
donna.xx

Well done on the 10% Vickie! *Have i already said that?, i can't be bothered to go scrolling back to check*...:haha:

Welcome aboard Harveysmum! Best of luck for Tuesday :hugs:

:hi: Harveysmum! Welcome aboard! :wohoo:

Don't worry about your day, Vickie. Its only bad, bad, bad if you go over all your points and your flex points! Even if you did, you still have a week to be good! :hugs: Yay for 10%!!!

thanks everyone :hugs:

Pinky :hugs: Hope this week goes better for you :hugs:

:hi: Welcome Harveysmum

so sorta getting back on track for me today :rofl:

we went to dim sum with Stan's family and since I knew it'd be high points we planned a low fat dinner (cheese stuffed shells)

Anyways my day:

breakfast: silver dollar pancakes with 1/2 tbsp becel and syrup 3.5 points
lunch: dim sum: estimated at 9.5 points
snack: popcorn 2 points
dinner: cheese stuffed shells, baby bok choy cooked in 1 tsp olive oil 7.5 points
and I'll probably have a skinny cow later

which will leave with just a couple of points to spare for the day :)

So i have been off track since friday night with it being mothers day and all but tomorrow back on track :) xxx

well done vickie on 10% xxx

Still doing well!

Breakfast: Coffee and Oatmeal/milk - 3 points (added a point as I used a bit more milk today)

Lunch: Salad, Tomato sandwich, turkey sausage - 6 points

Dinner: SmartOnes Frozen Dinner (3 Cheese Ziti Marinara) - 6 points

Which still leaves 7 points! Will have a snack later. :)

are those frozen dinners any good tiff??

Hannah ate FOUR shells and cheese all on her own :haha: :rofl:

Well i've had today off and enjoyed the food :) Didn't go overboard either really.

Had a tomato sausage sandwich for breakfast. Then we've just had a picnic style tea so had, few onion rings, vegetable spring rolls, southern fried chicken goujons (sp?) and a couple of cocktail sausages and picked onions.

Back on track tomorrow! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->