The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Mmmm, fried stuff.... :munch:

They aren't bad Vickie! I still prefer homemade but its a nice easy fix especially when its just Claire and I here. The only one that I have a beef with is the ravioli florentine or whatever its called. That one is kinda bland. But they're definitely filling! :thumbup: The one I had for dinner tonight is very good, its one of my faves and a great fix for when I'm craving pasta.

:hi: Morning all! I hope you are having a good WW day!

not much happening here, we're trying a new muffin recipe for breakfast. And today is Stan's birthday and he's chosen fajitas for dinner!

Mmmm, fajitas! :munch:

Not much new here either. WI on Wednesday!

Friggin' Facebook!!! :hissy:

I am SO proud of all my FB friends opening their own bake shops, but FFS do they have to keep posting pictures of their oh so yummy cupcakes, DAILY??? :hissy: :haha:

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! I want a cupcake in the WORST way! I don't want to make one at home as that'd be less points, and to have one in a bake shop would be like my point allowance for the day.

:rofl:

:rofl: I know those statuses are hard to ignore aren't they :hugs:

God yes. Considering that is probably what I'm missing the most, lmao.

I've been okay, P's been craving Pizza Hut and McDonalds. I could care less about those (although a Sausage McMuffin would be AWESOME!) but I want cakes, cupcakes... well... to hell with the cake I just want to sit down with a tub of buttercream icing.

:rofl:

I have buttercream frosting in my refrigerator :dohh: :rofl:

I really only joined one of the cake groups, luckily by the time I generally get around to looking at my FB there are over 300 updates so I miss quite a bit I think :lol:

does anyone else feel like this?

I mean I am happy, I've lost 25 pounds but sometimes I just don't see it :shrug: I know it's because I still have quite a bit to lose but it'd be nice to at least see some of the results :blush:

Vickie, I feel the same, I don't see it at all :( 31lbs and I still look the same to myself.

I know my clothes are bigger and I lost a whole bra cup size [which I'm sad about] so that will have to do.
I just saw a picture from my Cruise in 2009 compared to the ones from this year and I can see the difference in pictures, so at least it's not entirely unnoticed.
People telling me that I've lost weight also helps

I haven't had anyone tell me that yet except Stan and I mean well he's gotta say it right? :rofl:

my GF told me as well :)

Well after going completely crazy points wise for 3 days I'm sorta back on track

Porridge(3.5)
dried fruit(2)
Alpen Bar(1)
Sandwich(4)
Soup(0.5)
Weetabix Bar(1)
Chili(4)
=16 Points

:help: So I had a few days off and today i was good until ....I had fish and chips I blame the witch:cry: how can i get back on the diet wagon before i put on what ive lost

Just get on, Serena! :hugs: Its okay!

Vickie, P was saying the same thing as well. The only indication he's got is that pants that used to be a bit too tight are now roomy/comfy. But he doesn't think he's changed at all. Neither do I, tbh. My parents say that I look like I've lost but I don't believe them as its only been 10lbs. :haha:

Serina :hugs:

I jumped back on the wagon today but missed breakfast so had dinner now i'm feeding madison then i'll have a weight watchers meal for tea and a glass of milk. Only had 10/19 so far.

not impressed though, :witch: arrived this morning :cry:

:witch: must be going around as it's here to! :rofl:

:hugs: Serina the best way is to just get back on

Glad I'm not the only one who wonders if I look any different :hugs:

my clothes are definitely much loser so that's something! :)

my tracking for the day:

Breakfast: Blueberry muffins (1 and a half) 3 points (tried a new muffin recipe and they are okay, not as sweet as the ones I was making before at all!)
Lunch: leftover cheese stuffed shells (5 points) with salad (0 points)
dinner: fajitas (12.5 points! yikes)

puts me at 20.5 points with 7.5 remaining for the day

Well i've managed to eat a WW meal without being interupted :haha: so all in all, i've not done too bad today, 16.5/19 :)

:lol: Those uninterrupted meals were few and far between for us in the beginning :rofl:

and I had a sneaky bite of Hannah's cupcake :dohh: at least it was just one bite though and they are all gone now!

They are for me too! It's not very often it happens...i usually end up with madam on one knee whilst i'm trying to eat it :rofl:

I'm so not happy :witch: arrived, i was doing well too and showing a little loss. I doubt i'll lose anything now :( Anyone know how to keep the gain to a minimum? Seems i always gain when :witch: arrives no matter how good i've been. All i can think of really is trying doing a bit of exercise on the wii fit, drink loads and keep within my points tomorrow?!

So gutted it's arrived - i loved having 9 months without the buggers....:rofl:

I'm sure it will fall off quickly next week! I know for me I tend to retain some water while the :witch: is here and it does seem to affect my weight

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->